Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! (39772 Views)

Former Manchester City Sponsor Linked To Crypto Fraud Of Over £1.1billion / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
shomutuski:

may Almighty Allah make it easy for you. how can i contact you, i will like to bless you from the little i have.
Ameen.. my contact 07060858642
Jazakallahul khairan
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by frfrank(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
ALSO BEWARE OF EQUITYGLOBALASSETS.COM

It is hub for 419 and scammers

let dem refute dis and i will publicly publish their dirty deals

BEWARE GUYS

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by FirstbornWds: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

Keep quiet and learn. How can you find it so easy to generalize that every online worker is a fraudster.

Shiit. I'm pretty sure you've never worked to earn a penny before else you'd have mastered how to make your point without generalizing.

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by chatinent: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
She later called me and said she will be investing N1mil, so should in case the market didnt last and her investment only tripple again, this time it will be 3mil. I felt something fishy though, na so e day easy to make money, Then i thaught maybe the masses are just investing 3k,10k etc and when it tripples they wont be a huge gain. She asked me to help her with 3500k that she can only bringout 650k, but i offered her 400k she thanked and promise to buy me a ps5. Long story short, the nigas blocked her in such a way that when she calls, the service wilk report saying "the number you call does not" exist! .
Guys be careful out there,its not easy loosing money in this rigme.

Beware of this new pattern.

Well, I can help you track your scammers.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by fabienjoe: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
wirinet:

Sorry you feel that way, but crypto is the future of finance. We are just scratching the surface of DiFi, blockchain technology and crypto currencies. If you don't obtain the necessary education and skills, you will be left behind.

After saying that, it was not because of crypto that the Sister got scammed, it was because of greed. It could have been other financial instruments like stocks, forex, gold or even wash wash dollars.
People have been scams with agriculture pools, ponzi schemes and online shopping.
The lesson here is never invest your money in instruments or businesses you have no knowledge of. Crypto sounds exotic and sophisticated to lots of people and so easily falls for scams using cryptos as instruments.

If those crypto merchants tell their gullible victims the whole truth about crypto, 99% of them won't stake their money in it. Many see it as a way of making fast money, others are made to believe they can get monthly returns from a lump sum crypto investment..These are the stories the crypto scammers tell their victims. Many don't know any better. 90% of crypto merchants in Nigeria are fraudsters so advising one to stay away from all of them is not out of place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
All this crypto, Bitcoin, forex investments are all fake. ..I do not trust them
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Mydazz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
HenryDion:
You can only scam greedy people.

I used to think so till TheMap hit me,..... I am not greedy, never been
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Dshocker(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

That is not sooo true,it is better you take your time and learn and do the trading all by yourself

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by lanre88(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
You people don't learn. You all want cheap money without doing anything.

I have an offer for those struggling financially with our project, if I ask you to just and benefit 100% some would say they are broke. Here is the catch, recommend 10 people to join our project, when they join I would pay you 100k on the 10 people.

Did you hear what I just said? Recommend 10 people and get 100k, 20 people and get 200k.

What excuse do you now have for being broke. I only relate with people serious with their future.

Reach me on 0..80..38.1..2..45.17.

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Commanderinpips: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Your assertion is wrong. There are genuine and trustworthy people trading crypto the problem people have is that they don't read about investment they want to go into.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Greatdand007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

Fake story
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by bahdpersona(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
I made front page today since 2014.. Pls u guys should congratulate & Pray for me i'll be a POS shop owner next month insha Allah, ave been doing sales boy for 3yrs..
boss I sent you a mail,please reply .
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Phyde: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is not new pattern. It's been existing for long. Them full telegram.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by huptin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I never said i wanted a ps5, she just said that due to excitement.

Don't bother to reply him, he is most likely a fraudster also
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Lacomb(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol, reminds me of the British series Hustle where Adrian Lester played the role of Michael Stone.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Alasotele: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Oh ye with little wisdom. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's bad. Information is key sir.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by monterodadon(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
You are not informed.

Iyaebe:
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Baloranking(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
membranus:

Maybe it is you that scammed the sister.

Or else, why are you venomously supporting the fraudster.

If it is you, you had better desist for God is waiting for you at heaven's gate.

You seem to be an illiterate. Cause i was only doubting if the story itself is legit.

You should learn to read and understand before talking. God is waiting for you at heaven's gate. angry shalom
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Oyiboman69: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bro.. I tire o. It's just that am a novice in this whole forex/crypto things, and when they gave her the 90k last year, they bought my trust. It's sad my lil sis is down, i pray this event dosnt kill her enterprising vibe.
she would have only allow her to be taught on how to go about it and that way, she would have been accessing and trading in the account herself. how would you hand a money to someone to trade for you without knowing how he's going about it?.now that crypto has crashed how do we verify the veracity of the guys side of the story?. This is where you got it wrong the first time...
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by FuckDModz: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Ignorant mugu.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by BRATISLAVA: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thought all Nigerian girls who turn down men are broke and looking for 2 thousand urgently? Same men asking for handouts with their alternate monikers.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by musicwriter(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

Have your sister read this link to learn how she can invest in Bitcoin by herself. See https://www.nairaland.com/7000766/how-invest-profit-bitcoin-yourself
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by KelB(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Again, I warn that though crypto can be a very profitable financial instrument, it is nevertheless still a most volatile and risky venture. Never get involved in crypto without first understanding its nature. Be led by knowledge, not greed, or you can be wiped out!
If you want to get the knowledge about Crypto.
Contact me using my Siggy
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by TOM208: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

There are legit ways of making money online.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by victorjoe(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Don't say things about something you don't understand. Ignorance is not an excuse. There are so many legit things people are doing and they earn more than oil company workers.

Instead of saying things like this, find time and go for legit training that will last at least 3 months, understand what these guys are doing. Then you can say what you like.

Don't be ignorant in this 2022. I have seen 18 year olds earning more than their parents salaries combined. And I am not talking about only boys

The Bible already told you, get wisdom, and with it get understanding.

I can teach you affiliate marketing and Forex trading.
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Danielkelly: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:
Crypto is not something you give a Nigerian man to invest for you, it's something you can learn and do yourself.

Any human who becomes disinterested or lazy to learn it should not invest in it except the person doing the investment on your behalf is your trusted sibling.

iLegendd some nigerian are too lazy to make research and when they do have the knowledge they are unwilling to apply it.
am not one of those.
iLegendd i want to remind you of the book i asked for.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by JayPeeOham: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
heniford2:
No matter how sweet u paint it since i lose 10million to MMM i vowed never to do anything online baba if i don't see the investment with my brokers 4gerrit undecided

Bro have you heard of Oxford investments??

This one na sure investment where you go see the investment sef before you pay no be scam!! And the company get branches for most of the major cities for Naija.

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Bluntemperor: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
She later called me and said she will be investing N1mil, so should in case the market didnt last and her investment only tripple again, this time it will be 3mil. I felt something fishy though, na so e day easy to make money, Then i thaught maybe the masses are just investing 3k,10k etc and when it tripples they wont be a huge gain. She asked me to help her with 3500k that she can only bringout 650k, but i offered her 400k she thanked and promise to buy me a ps5. Long story short, the nigas blocked her in such a way that when she calls, the service wilk report saying "the number you call does not" exist! .
Guys be careful out there,its not easy loosing money in this rigme.

Beware of this new pattern.

Whats new in Nigerian Scaming others,even the Whites are being fooled.So when you read,you passed it on without knowing your 400K will go same manner!
Be it 419 or Crystocurrency or any other disguise,the questions that should come your mind is:
-Is this the way the Americans,the Western Countries,the Japanese,the Asians,etc get their Countries prospered?
-Is it through Ritual killings, Kidnapping, Banditry,Organised Crimes? No!
Then, what's the 419, or Money Doublers that have been dominating the Nigerian Social Media space over a long time!
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by angelfallz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please share.
Princepioneer:
All these your claiming to be a wise man na cos you never jam...Stop the insulting comments on the guy and his little sister ... Anybody can fall a victim to fraud... If I tell Una my experience of what happened to me last October, you will never believe me...
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Zane2point4(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
heniford2:
either greedy or not i will not dare it

You took your chances as a business minded person, dont mind them’m

What if it had workd
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by angelfallz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Have you reported that telegram group?
Esthered:
Dear OP, there's a Telegram group I was added to. The name is Bitcoin.Crypto. Trade... people ask of the available packages to invest in and then post alert of receiving double.
The first suspicion was the admin whose name is Betty Irabor with over 80 pictures on the profile. Then one active person who congratulates often with the name Paul Adefarasin with his pictures on the profile.
I studied the credit alert images posted and saw it was one pattern. I went to the gallery to look for that of my bank and confirmed the similarity with that on my phone and it was far from similar. Whereas, the txn narration read crypto, and the bank does not fail to flag such account and request that the branch of domiciliation closes it with immediate effect. The debit alert images was always real but the credit alert na big time fake.
I've been tempted to chat a testifier to confirm the veracity of their claims but abeg, it's obvious it's fake.
The thing is we like quick money and we'll always fall for it. What sort of investment yields 100% returns in a very short period?
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by yungest(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Take the account details to a bank and get a lawyer for court order, account can be blocked and funds reversed or something can be done sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.