Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? (332 Views)

My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. / Please Who Works In The.bank Here Or Have Connects / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? by ThatWriterBoy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have a Zenith Aspire account? Please what is the highest amount of money that can be deposited in that account?
Re: Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:
I have a Zenith Aspire account? Please what is the highest amount of money that can be deposited in that account?

No be everything una go dey disturb people for.

Google is always there for u na enquiries atimes.

Below attached screenshot is the answer to your question.

All the very best!

Re: Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? by 404Dev: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:
If you used a valid means of identification then there is no limit really bug all those students account it should be about 100k or 200k.

Also note that banks also do due diligence and would look out for suspicious or frequent activities.

Eg if you have an account that have receiving say 5k - 20k average for the past 2 years and suddenly a transfer of 2M, most banks would lock the funds and ask for an explanation.

Note, I am not a banker and do not work with zenith. Just sharing from my experience as I customer.
Re: Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? by Ebubu5: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:

Bro please even if you don’t want us to transact that business again plz brotherly help me to pay my final year second semester school fees

The screenshot is below

If you do so, I go greatly appreciate. And infact in my final year second semester and can easily repay you this

God bless you

I am actually a blogger but still have $12 in my blog that I can’t withdraw because the minimum threshold for withdrawal is $100

(1) (Reply)

Binance And Coinbase Have Rejected The Call To Ban Russians From Their Platforms / How To Get A Flood Of Paying Customers From Facebook Every 24hrs! / Quickest Way To Make Money Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.