Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

Celebrity Notice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Notice (148 Views)

Celebrity Carpenter Gets Traditional Turbaning, Disburses Millions In Grants / Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Notice by exquisite007: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
My Girlfriend just graduated from the university. Her project was on Lexis and Semantics based on the video/skits of Broda Shaggi.
I've thought of a perfect birthday gift for her; which is for Broda Shaggi to acknowledge and see her work.
I don't know how to go about him seeing her work. She's his fan. It will really make her happy.
Please help me

(1) (Reply)

Police In Action As They Storms Hoodlums / Top Rated Natural Fat Burner For Women / Baba Ijesha Tells Court Princess Set Him Up With The Minor Because Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.