Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,522 members, 7,920,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria (504 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Business Ideas For A 80 Thousand Naira Capital / Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria by Sirneso: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hi Nigerians and people all over the world
My name is Samuel in live in lagos and I am in my early 20s. through the life of the street I have managed to save up to 80 thousand naira.
And I wish to double my hustle
With the current situation in Nigeria I will never think of using my money to further my studies because the funds can't go anywhere !!
All I need is advice and ideas on how I can multiply and start up a business...and what type of business can I start ......what kind investment can I invest my money into...........
I can also be contacted on 0913 six two two 6 eight 2 two
Please follow Nigerians please advise me what to do so I won't make mistakes or regret
Thanks......
Re: What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria by Ever8090: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Honestly this present Nigeria have made it difficult to give such advice,.if you advice someone to invest on food stuff, then you should also provide idea to the person on where to get loan or grant to add up to their capital...so as for me, I no get advice maybe others will...
Re: What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria by Sirneso: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ever8090:
Honestly this present Nigeria have made it difficult to give such advice,.if you advice someone to invest on food stuff, then you should also provide idea to the person on where to get loan or grant to add up to their capital...so as for me, I no get advice maybe others will...
ok
Re: What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria by Elmojiid(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
10 odds comes to mind
Re: What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria by Sirneso: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided undecided
Elmojiid:
10 odds comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Graphic Designer Today. / Ever Seen A Pay As You Go Meter For Generators? / Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.