Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand (30106 Views)

Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours / Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by adecz: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided

This has nothing to do with the
Judge or Need Nwoko☑️☑️

She was earlier released on bail,
and today, the day of the hearing,
she didn't appear, her lawyer didn't
appear, so what do you want the
judge to do❓❓

So, as far as the law is concerned, she
has jumped bail and escaped. If she
isn't found, her sureties will be arrested
in her place.❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by HilcomTech(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Her lawyer might have compromised to mess her up because she wouldn't willingly want to skip her court days thereby risking another stint in jail.

You could be right sha
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by dontbothermuch: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:
For those who find reading so hard, here is the reason for the revoke.

Una just dey shout Ned up&down without reading the report.

My dear, people no dey like read again o. She no show up for court, even Ned Nwoko lawyer was even begging the judge to be patient. After two hours the judge was angry & adjourned the matter

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Earthstorms(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by King44(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fake life without sense (just to earn a living) and bad character fit land person for trouble an clear example be this
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
aribisala0:
We should not have criminal defamation laws the are for the rich against the poor

I recall FFK's rant against Okorocha and one Jimoh to mention a few

This law should be revoked

If you are libelled go to civil courts

Rather than suggest legal procedures that limit punishment, why don't you make suggestions like, 'people should respect one another and refrain from spreading evil tales of lies against another'?
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by AfroKnight: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
It’s like people have problems reading.

She and her lawyer failed to show up in court!

What do you expect the judge to do? Give her cotton candy and two lollipops? Ya mad.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by everythinggirly(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
She needs to go to rehab, her fake life is something else.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Why don't you make suggestions like 'people should respect one another and refrain from spreading evil tales of lies against another'? Rather than suggest legal procedures that limit punishment.

Because that would be a stupid suggestion just like saying people should not lie or fornicate or be adulterous

Should we criminalize adultery?

Human beings are human beings

My point was that if we have laws they should apply to everyone

Clearly this law is never applied to the rich and that is why I oppose it
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Bahamas95(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Flier:
I can’t even understand all the posters above me,someone refused to show up in court and people are now blaming NED NWOKO ?
Don’t you know it’s a serious disrespect to the judges and the rule of law not to show up in court ?
Don't mind them jor!
At least she should have appeared in court....Jaruma just made things more difficult for herself.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by kode12: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
TenQ:

Could it be that someone was sponsored to arrange their absence in court?

Could it be that Jaruma's lawyers were compromised with some hefty millions?

Only the parties concerned know the full truth.
Yeah, whatever the case, when you’re aware of your apparent disadvantage in a battle, you don’t jeopardise yourself further by making yourself vulnerable to further attacks.
If she was advised by her lawyers not to show up, she’d better jump back in the legal market for a new representative.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

You could be right sha
I've witnessed this scenario first hand in Ph high Court, a lawyer collected bribe from the opposing counsel and didn't inform his client of the next court date leading to the re arrest of his own client. I won't even tell you about how prosecutors collect bribes from those remanded by a judge so they won't sleep in prison pending next court date, I witnessed it live
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by adenigga(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Maybe the man wan shine her Congo And she no gree
grin grin
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by TenQ: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
kode12:

Yeah, whatever the case, when you’re aware of your apparent disadvantage in a battle, you don’t jeopardise yourself further by making yourself vulnerable to further attacks.
If she was advised by her lawyers not to show up, she’d better jump back in the legal market for a new representative.
Or go and beg.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Bridget95(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
She has no money to hire a lawyer.
Shw is just a poor desert rat of the North.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Decryptor(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
sourmilk88:
Pastor Ibiyemio and Kemi debacle readily comes to mind.
95% of Billionaires are azzholes and weirdos intoxicated on their own ego.

It is stupíd and loud women like Kemi and Jaruma who think that they are untouchable simply because they are popular and possess a vágina that you should blame.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by SarkinYarki: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Jaruma no get levels

When you see her talking down on people, you will think she get one baba alaye somewhere

Ned please forgive and let go
I swear I thought she had a back up somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by PrinceOfLagos: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I swear I thought she had a back up somewhere
No back ups anywhere

Na attachee she dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by maticar: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Moferere:
When a Billionaire is dealing with you. Twitter warriors will not save you.

Know this and know peace
But she should have showed up

That's contempt of court

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:

illiterates plenty for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by OrganicCluster(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
sourmilk88:
Pastor Ibiyemio and Kemi debacle readily comes to mind.
95% of Billionaires are azzholes and weirdos intoxicated on their own ego.

MODIFIED
Wondering why i got all these hate filled mentions. No be my fault say i no dey logical, na food wey i never chop since yesterday. No vex . If i get small food i go improve lol.

UBA

You never chop, na him you dey talk nonsense about Ibiyeomie. One of his followers can change your life with one alert on.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by ityP(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
shey jaruma products dey charm men, why can't it charm the judge and Ned.

Only fools believe in kayamata
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Augustenite(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pitiloror:
H

Please Nairalanders, run from this guy. He is a fraudster. He has been duping people. He duped my friend.
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
TenQ:

Could it be that someone was sponsored to arrange their absence in court?

Could it be that Jaruma's lawyers were compromised with some hefty millions?

Only the parties concerned know the full truth.

Or could it be that she failed to pay her lawyers retainership fees?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by pacespot(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Banana Republic, anything goes as long as you have a deep pocket. Some of these Nigerian judges needed to be visited by unknown gunmen. Can Ned try this intimidation thing with Jaruma in Dubai
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by TenQ: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
eyinjuege:

Or could it be that she failed to pay her lawyers retainership fees?
If that's true, she would have gone to the courts alone. I want to believe her lawyers advised her to be absent, for whatever the excuse was..
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by wizonlyson: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:

comrade..i sight u..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by guywitzerogal(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Moferere:
When a Billionaire is dealing with you. Twitter warriors will not save you.

Know this and know peace
someone didn't show up in court after bail was granted to her and you are saying billionaire dealing..... I know you didn't read the article you just jump to comment

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
One chance
Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by CoronaVirusPro: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
That's because that's what you know. Money works everywhere, I mean everywhere!

People like Rkelly can never go to jail in Nigeria

The like of Bill Cosby, can NEVER go to jail even if they shoot someone point blank in broad daylight!

Jeffery Epstein will never go to jail

Common COZA pastor, see how he escaped the law unhurt.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand by omoyankee3(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Those are civil charges that doesn't warrant an arrest, let alone denial of bail. I'm not even a lawyer and I know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Meets Martin Luther King III (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) / Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.