Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,576 members, 7,892,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser,james Brown Starts Studies In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Crossdresser,james Brown Starts Studies In UK (134 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / He Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser, Daniel Anthony, Shares Swimwear Photos / Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His ‘boyfriend' - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser,james Brown Starts Studies In UK by Jenniferchuma10: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, James Chukwueze Obialor a.k.a James Brown, has wowed his followers with a video of himself giving a presentation in a classroom after he revealed that he sponsored himself to a University in the United Kingdom.

Popular Nigerian crossdresser,James Brown starts studies in UK (video)
Sharing the video via his Instagram channel, the social media personality who marked his birthday on Tuesday, 22nd February 2022, noted that he decided to gift himself a university education for his birthday this year.

He wrote: “What a beautiful gift I gave myself this year by sponsoring myself to study in a university in uk.

“I never stopped dreaming of the impossible because earlier this year I made the decision to support myself through university and I was faced with one of the biggest obstacles in my life.”

Amid this, his followers expressed joy and said prayers for him while also wishing him well in his studies.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/popular-nigerian-crossdresserjames-brown-starts-studies-in-uk-video/

Re: Popular Nigerian Crossdresser,james Brown Starts Studies In UK by immortalcrown(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Depression for Bob Risky. Shis competitor has overtaken shim. na those wey they fan them dey make them get money to go crazier.

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To The Push For Him To Run For Presidency / Completion Agenda Diary - Tracking The Promise 12.0 / Entertainment: Who Is Your Favorite Rapper ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.