Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed (1102 Views)

Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / How Men Can Give Women Powerful Orgasms By Sucking Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by bigpriik: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Give women freedom and they will corrupt the world, southern Nigerians are not trying at all,can you imagine what our girls have turn to these days? I saw a lady today she was just putting on an oversized boyfriend t-shirts and pants her laps were bare and she was good to even board a bus dressed that way,just because she wants to show us laps,I came down from the bus and next thing I saw was a girl putting on very short tights,infact that one na pant already and no one is doing anything about it?
The worst part of it is that most of them are now into hookup/runs and it's all normal nobody is condemning it not even churches,infact there is barely a straight girl these days lesbianism and bisexuals is on the rise,I know some people will come and blame poverty and buhari,but let me ask you this question.is the poverty in the south more than that of the North? Why are northern girls need to practising full scale prostitution in the north? That's not an excuse.
Kudo to our Arab/Islamic brothers for controlling these creatures flesh and blood did not reaveal the future to them Allah did,men are now becoming perverts and rapists,in ten years time this is what our women will dress like..

6 Likes

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Jeon(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
all I know is that the women in the photo are beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by InfinityFabric: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
While Islaam fix these nonsense, our Northern brothers are one of the worst examples to be sincere.
Their Hisbah Police is for the poor while the daughter of the rich and politicians can dress like a 304.

The thing is Christianity got CUCKED, because it had no leg to stand on. Muslims judge you instantly, and it's hard to argue with Qur'an when it clearly says your women should be covered.
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by bigpriik: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
all I know that the women in the photo are beautiful.

Everything is not beauty,I can never marry a beautiful slut never!!! Keep defending immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Whazar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even that Hausa beech up there wey carry face like my shît Dey commend nudity

If I see your pic in bikini i swear I fit no chop for 2 weeks with the irritation wey go follow
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Whazar:

If I see your pic in bikini i swear I fit no chop for 2 weeks with the irritation wey go follow

What should women wear to the beach then? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Whazar(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

What should women wear to the beach then? undecided
Fvck off my mention beech

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by bigpriik: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Shut up!!!! Tell your retarded brothers to stop peeing in public!!! Showing us their diseased dicks...

Y'all wear your dirty boxers and bare your dry chests... That's nudity... Bush things!

You think everybody you see here is your mate this boy okay..

2 Likes

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Hanksihg: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Religion
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by huptin(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Women in the North are also seriously into cheap drugs!
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Candidlady: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Whazar:

Fvck off my mention beech

And you had to call her names.... Later you call us bitter ko ?

huptin:
Women in the North are also seriously into cheap drugs!

Smh

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
bigpriik:

Everything is not beauty,I can never marry a beautiful slut never!!! Keep defending immorality.

you are a slut if you are not a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by okoroemeka(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
all I know that the women in the photo are beautiful.
very beautiful,I don't care what you think,those beautiful things must be serviced regularly,God does not make mistakes,he created women to be properly and comprehensively serviced by men,it is us mere mortals that a twerking the rule book to suit our fantasy and imaginations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Biglittlelois(f): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
We have terrorism, banditry, yahoo yahoo, skull mining, ritual killing, corruption, armed robbery, wars and so many other ills done by men in the past and present, destroying the world on a daily basis, your brain did not format on how to tackle all these ills to make the world peaceful and a better place, it is parts of the body of women that is your problem, are you sure you're okay in the head

8 Likes

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Okay. So, what can u do about it??
Hmm??
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Whazar:

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by linearity: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Nonsense,

They are copying the males, who are the bigger prostitute religious affiliation not withstanding.

That is why brothels and bear parlors in the North are empty during fasting period and become like the haven of bees after fasting. It is those same people that were fasting a moment ago that came back to patronize their customers.

Those who go to Mecca and Jerusalem for pilgrimage are the highest looters of our treasurer. They will use the money they looted to travel to the so-called ‘Holy Lands’. If those Lands are truly Holly, I expected these looters to be smitten dead on stepping their foots there.

Religion and beliefs systems as widely practiced in Nigeria today is scam!
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Muna4real(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol. It seems like you're in another age.
FYI, women these days, don't need to get freedom from you. They give themselves freedom.

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Muna4real(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:
We have terrorism, banditry, yahoo yahoo, skull mining, ritual killing, corruption, armed robbery, wars and so many other ills done by men in the past and present, destroying the world on a daily basis, your brain did not format on how to tackle all these ills to make the world peaceful and a better place, it is parts of the body of women that is your problem, are you sure you're okay in the head

People like him are the reason we why this world is upside down. Visit the prisons and see the number of men that would have destroyed the world. The earlier they leave women alone, the better.

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:
While Islaam fix these nonsense, our Northern brothers are one of the worst examples to be sincere.
Their Hisbah Police is for the poor while the daughter of the rich and politicians can dress like a 304.

The thing is Christianity got CUCKED, because it had no leg to stand on. Muslims judge you instantly, and it's hard to argue with Qur'an when it clearly says your women should be covered.

You seem to be confusing Christianity with Western immorality. Does Christianity permit fornication, homosexuality etc as promoted by Western culture? Ignorance is a major problem in this society.
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by InfinityFabric: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You seem to be confusing Christianity with Western immorality. Does Christianity permit fornication, homosexuality etc as promoted by Western culture? Ignorance is a major problem in this society.
Christianity is not clear on what it promotes and oppose. While you're a bringing a verse opposing, another person is bringing something else to promote.
I mean the word "Christianity" is unknown to Jesus. Do they even have churches then ? Where did u get Sunday ? Or Christmas ?
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Christianity is not clear on what it promotes and oppose. While you're a bringing a verse opposing, another person is bringing something else to promote.
I mean the word "Christianity" is unknown to Jesus. Do they even have churches then ? Where did u get Sunday ? Or Christmas ?

I'd love you to give a verse that promotes nudity and fornication in the Bible. I love to learn.
Re: Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed by Camelot65: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

what does Christianity mean?

I want you to give me a verse that supports nudity, sexual immorality....

The only reason you think Islam is vindicated is because of the severe punishment that will be metted out on the ladies if they come out publicly. Nothing else.

Isn't terrorism also destroying the world?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave / "You've Now Turned Into Olosho Girl" - Fan Blasts Naira Marley's Sister Shubomi / How To Know A Girl Is Virgin Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.