Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) (1264 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by envoymedia: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTo0Z8uWoyU

Popular singer and actor Banky Wellington took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Adesua Etomi who celebrated her 36th birthday on 22nd February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video compilation of some of their moments together and wrote her a sweet message filled with words of endearment and prayers.

Banky W wrote;

“The 2nd best decision I've ever made was to ask @adesuaetomi to be my wife (the best was giving my life to Christ).

Happy birthday to my Crown, my Queen, my everything... my lover, my Baby-Mama, my partner-in-purpose-and-destiny. You're my inspiration and support system.. my motivation and source of encouragement.

Thank you for loving me and building with me. Thank you for looking out for me and praying with me.

In Jesus name, this will be your best year yet, and the rest of your years will be the best of them. You will shine like the star He created you to be. You will never be held back by the limitations or expectations that others have of you. Your validation will only ever come from who God is, and who He created you to be. You will increase in wisdom, grace, strength and anointing. You will achieve your destiny and manifest your dreams. The peace of God will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and the purpose of God will guide your life's journey.

We will grow old together, and live to see our our children's children, in abundance, joy, peace, love and contentment.

Shuga, I will forever be your biggest fan and cheerleader. I'm so grateful for you, proud of you and thankful that I have the honor of being your husband. You are light. You are love. You are beauty. And you're mine. Kai.

I don't need to win the lotto because with you, I've clearly won in life.
Until the day we die, it's gonna be you, me and the Most High."
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaSChpjOw1e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Still wondering what Adesua saw in this big head
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beautiful words that are well put together.

May the union continue to wax stronger in love and God's guidance. Amen.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by wizonlyson: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin Iyaebe... Still wondering what Adesua saw in this big head grin

Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wow sir wellington, I Dey envy you oo. Anyways browny this is gon' be us soon Whether anyone likes it or yeawink

Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Many celebrity marriage have crashed or facing some kind of misunderstanding,but this one stand like the wall of Jericho.Keep.it up.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by We4all: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Social Media love! Banky be acting like a romantic man with the annoying way he gazes at her in pictures.

Adesua on the other hand be acting like she is the luckiest woman alive.

Are they in love? No…..they are just used to rubbing it in our faces that they actually are. Very soon, the facade will backfire.

Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Hbd susu
Re: Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Still wondering what Adesua saw in this big head
But why are you so difficult?

Zinoleesky Has Been Released After Naira Marley Did This To NDLEA Officials / Aunty Kemi Never Talk O!!! / “i’ll Kill His Whole Family, I Swear With My Life & Watch Him Suffer -khloe