Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,342 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity (322 Views)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by constancefriday(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Some Ladies practically push their Man to cheat on them and then get angry with him for cheating on them.
My dear, what do you think love is? Do you think it's a CIA or FBI training program? Where you test your guy's ability to hold his head underwater for several hours?

Women tend to have this unrealistic expectation that a Man can stomach all the nonsense they throw at him.
Give him the cat when he needs it and I think there is a major nerve that connects a mans stomach to his heart, if he eats your home cooked food, he'll begin to love you more!
You and your BF both munch fast food, and you want him to give you that lover boy look instead of CEO stare.
Think about it.

And don't stop complimenting his little efforts to please you! Who has time to try hard to please a Woman he doesn't have romantic feelings for?

I don't have that kind of time. Na only woman wet I send I dey try to please!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Apostle!Apostle!!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by Jeon(f): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
We know even understand wetin you dey talk.
Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
constancefriday:
Some Ladies practically push their Man to cheat on them and then get angry with him for cheating on them.
My dear, what do you think love is? Do you think it's a CIA or FBI training program? Where you test your guy's ability to hold his head underwater for several hours?
Give him the cat when he needs it and I think there is a major nerve that connects a mans stomach to his heart, if he eats your home cooked food, he'll begin to love you more!
You and your BF both munch fast food, and you want him to give you that lover boy look instead of CEO stare!
Think about it!

And don't stop complimenting his little efforts to please you! Who has time to try hard to please a Woman he doesn't have romantic feelings for?

I don't have that kind of time. Na only woman wet I send I dey try to please!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday!
stop this BS, anybody that wants to cheat will cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by rickpat(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
you blame people or use someone as a reason for cheating...trust me some people do all the good and their partners will still cheat...while some will not even do so much and their partner will never cheat...

so please you saying not cooking good food or not compliment your partner is a leverage to cheat is wrong...look marriage is all about learning and improving yourself in loving that person...it's not mathematics,no formula cus you meet someone with a different background and upbringing..once you have cheating as an option, whether your partner does heaven and Earth for you,you would cheat.

And please like an apostle that you claim,try to make your assertions not to be gender based because a man and a woman both have needs in a marriage and both cheat..so don't preach an excuse for cheating..thanks

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by constancefriday(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Jeon:

What do you mean by nonsense? Is the love relationship a cage built by Lilith to trap Adam? Or by Jezebel to manipulate Ahab? My dear... Sit down!
Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by Jeon(f): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2022
constancefriday:
What do you mean by nonsense? Is the love relationship a cage built by Lilith to trap Adam? Or by Jezebel to manipulate Ahab? My dear... Sit down!

Sarah and Abraham were in love relationship that was built on a solid mountain to created a nation...

Joseph and Mary con? angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by Vasically: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2022
What's OP even saying?
Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by constancefriday(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2022
rickpat:
you blame people or use someone as a reason for cheating...trust me some people do all the good and their partners will still cheat...while some will not even do so much and their partner will never cheat...

so please you saying not cooking good food or not compliment your partner is a leverage to cheat is wrong...look marriage is all about learning and improving yourself in loving that person...it's not mathematics,no formula cus you meet someone with a different background and upbringing..once you have cheating as an option, whether your partner does heaven and Earth for you,you would cheat.

And please like an apostle that you claim,try to make your assertions not to be gender based because a man and a woman both have needs in a marriage and both cheat..so don't preach an excuse for cheating..thanks
My Dear, if you read this message very carefully, you'll notice I'm speaking from the Man's perspective, especially when he loves the Woman involved.
Women have this unrealistic expectations that a Man is strong enough to stomach every nonsense she throws at him without reacting. Any Man that does is either a simp (Weak Man) or a Liar! That's why you comeback home one sunny afternoon to catch him in bed with someone else!
Especially, the way you talk as a Woman. Nagging turns a Man off, even if he doesn't show it!
Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by Baitullah: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2022
All i have to say is that cheating is a choice and not a remedy to justify another wrong.

If you decide to cheat, don't get caught

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by Muna4real(f): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2022
And vice versa
Re: Some Ladies are the cause of their Spouse's Infidelity by rickpat(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
constancefriday:

My Dear, if you read this message very carefully, you'll notice I'm speaking from the Man's perspective, especially when he loves the Woman involved.
Women have this unrealistic expectations that a Man is strong enough to stomach every nonsense she throws at him without reacting. Any Man that does is either a simp (Weak Man) or a Liar! That's why you comeback home one sunny afternoon to catch him in bed with someone else!
Especially, the way you talk as a Woman. Nagging turns a Man off, even if he doesn't show it!
well,I just think people should evaluate what they intend putting out here because how do you think a woman that does the cooking, doesn't nag and tick all the qualities of a so called good wife and yet the man cheats...how do you think that woman will feel reading this?...if you want to teach on cheating do it properly void of sentiments and consider all possible scenarios since you want to have a serious conversation,don't sound like a joke...do have a great day apostle

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Bluetooth Speaker For Blues / Help Me Win This Competition With Your Likes PLEASE �� / Country Everyone Dream Of Traveling To But You Don’t Wanna Visit Is____

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.