Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,138 members, 7,907,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Importants Of Digital Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Importants Of Digital Skills (125 Views)

SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / Importance Of Digital Marketing For Your Business / SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importants Of Digital Skills by Japhconsultant: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Amazon made over $640 billion dollars every day from what people produce for them to sell via affiliate marketing.

Apple was good in production but they need to get a sales man like Steve job to sell for them.

It's all about acquiring that skill ,you must also master the art and techniques of selling " how to monetize it.

You see, If u have a degree and u don't know how to sell, U end up working for someone who does'nt even know how to spell

Report shows that as at last three yrs, about 27 masters degree holders applied as truck drivers in Dangote.

Jeff Bezos Amazon has no physical shop located anywhere in the world but he is a successful business man and the richest man in the world .

How do you think he makes his money ?

He has master the techniques and methodology of selling online as an affiliate marketer.

The profitable skill to learn" is how to sell
But know how to sell, SELL TO EXCEL
online is were the real cash is.

I am Japheth ( Japhconsultant)
An online business entrepreneur & consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Can Audio Visual Production Services Help Me Even If I Do Not Have A Great Site? / Digital Marketer / How Local Communities Can Support Entrepreneurship And Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.