Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

"I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca (330 Views)

Davido’s Babymamas ‘unites’ To Shower Love On His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Special Spesh Flaunts Thousands Of Dollars And Later Apologized / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca by sensemediagh(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2022
A person has taken to the web to make an admission to how he laid down with a woman the night prior to her wedding and later continued to splash cash on the lady of the hour and the lucky man during the D-day.

As uncovered by the person, he has laid down with two distinct women in such cases and maybe he's not halting at any point in the near future.

Click on the link to read more....
https://ghanagossips.com/to-her-wedding-and-later-went-to-shower-cash/

Re: "I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca by donbachi(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Dats why most first kids are not fathered by some husbands.

Consolation fvck.
Re: "I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca by Deborah98(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Any woman who is against DNA should be questioned and dragged. I've come across two similar stories of this nature this week and the one that moved me to tears is that of a lady who got pregnant for the ex a week to her introduction. She went to collect last lashing and got lashed in the process. Not funny at all. You and I know what will happen to that pregnancy. Bad things are just happening to good people left right and center. God will help us.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Seen Massaging A Strange Lady (video) / IG Users Offer Prayers, Gushes As Reality TV Star, Emmanuel Posts, 'no Reward Wi / Davido Laments High Cost Of Clearing N285M Lamborghini Aventador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.