Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

Her Dream Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dream Guy (177 Views)

What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Dream Guy by DavidOlajubu09(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2022
a wise lady doesn't care about your CREAM , but she does care about your DREAM..

LADIES will be babies for life...what does a baby need...care and sacrifice....can you treat her like that for life....

A wise lady will rather Hangout with Joseph in the prison instead of hanging out with Gehazi in the duplex and Gwagon..

Have you heard about HER DREAM GUY...it's the latest book every guy and lady are reading now

Make payment and download your book

https://paystack.com/pay/ccmt7fzjqb

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money From Your Videos...read Details... / Relationship/marriage Counselor/therapy / Lost In A Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.