Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. (415 Views)

Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Falling Boulders Kill 9 Tourists In India Landslide (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by Skooltynz: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
I heard Ukrainians are now shooting down Russian planes east of the border I don't know how true this is but if its true I pity Ukraine she will loose half of her population in war because it will be mostly fought on her home soil, ,Russia has not unleashed 1% of it's arsenal on ukraine I am not even talking of nuclear weapons,if Ukraine knows what's good for her she should not let the west decieve her sign for peace and recognise the two new republics as independent from Ukraine and let the sleeping dogs lie, or she risks loosing more territories and people Russia may not have the best military in the world but their willingness to fight you till the end is second to none,a people that singlehandedly drove Germans out of their territory without allies?loosing 20million of their people without even surrendering make we dey watch the film the world will sacrifice Ukraine for peace.
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why not wait and see..
No matter how they try they can't survive it.. Russia and Putin are only clowning around..

Watch out for more Russia fighter jet getting destroyed by the great Ukraine..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by ivolt: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skooltynz:
I heard Ukrainians are now shooting down Russian planes east of the border I don't know how true this is but if its true I pity Ukraine she will loose half of her population in war because it will be mostly fought on her home soil, ,Russia has not unleashed 1% of it's arsenal on ukraine I am not even talking of nuclear weapons,if Ukraine knows what's good for her she should not let the west decieve her sign for peace and recognise the two new republics as independent from Ukraine and let the sleeping dogs lie, or she risks loosing more territories and people Russia may not have the best military in the world but their willingness to fight you till the end is second to none,a people that singlehandedly drove Germans out of their territory without allies?loosing 20million of their people without even surrendering make we dey watch the film the world will sacrifice Ukraine for peace.
All these childish ranting make me laugh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by ivolt: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skooltynz:
Hitler did more than what Putin is doing at the beginning but he ended
up committing suicide.

It is all about the long game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by Skooltynz: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
ivolt:

Ok bro,you are right wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by Lipscomb(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
That guy make a lot of sense America and uk can't defeat Russia .
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not wait and see..
No matter how they try they can't survive it.. Russia and Putin are only clowning around..

Watch out for more Russia fighter jet getting destroyed by the great Ukraine..
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lipscomb:
What makes you think so?
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
ivolt:

Hitler did more than what Putin is doing at the beginning but he ended
up committing suicide.

It is all about the long game.
Simple as that..but these clowns keep hyping Russia..
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by Skooltynz: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lipscomb:

Don't mind the fool,I have read tons of books on warfare,the strongest weapon of war is willingness to fight till the end,on paper America would have crushed Vietnam in weeks but Vietnamese have a strong will their never say die attitude helped them,the same reason Nigerian army is struggling to crush Ipob/Esn despite how small they are it is because of their love for the course they are fighting for.
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by Vasically: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
You go dey challenge Russia, off all country grin
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by nawa4naija(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why is Putin doing all this nonsense?
I never make money them wan fight 3rd world war, I never Fvck Nicki Minaj them wan end this world. Chai what a pity
Re: Ukraine Falling Into The Russian Trap I Pity Them. by nawa4naija(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Who say Men no dey
Like for Ukraine share for Russia

(1) (Reply)

Russia .ru To Be Taken Down Amidst Ukraine Invasion / Russia Used Thermobaric Bomb Also Known As The "Father Of All Bombs" On Ukraine / Why Can't Ukraine Join Nato ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.