Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine (55240 Views)

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Man City's Oleksandr Zinchenko Kisses Female Reporter Vlada Sedan On Live Tv(Pho / Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Leonbonapart(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:
There is questions I want to ask our religion brothers and sisters here..

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

Don't you think wicked are enjoying life then good people?

Please correct me with fact if am wrong.
you're too small
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ayotundele18: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
WikiGuru:
FIFA/EUFA must find a way to separate this war from our only hope of a united world, Football!

How will Russia vs Poland world cup qualifications be, since the West are banning Russian flights and all that?

Automatic qualification for Poland
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

There's no such thing as the existence of God. He only lives in the imaginations of theists. So the earlier you know this, the better for you.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ALFADOS(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:
Some Nigerians are supporting Putin simply because Ukraine has the backing of America...

And 98% of those Anti America are haters of America just because of the way America has dealt with terrorist and terrorist nations in the past and still doing.

Thank you America for making the world a better place... else, I wonder what life would have looked like if iraq, iran, Osama bin laden etc were not resisted and humbled by America ...

America, Southern Nigeria loves you

And as for Putin, your end is near... your people are not in support of your actions, even your cabinet are not in support....

Weather you invade or not, your end is near

Those of you talking about American invasion of other countries....let me make it clear...

IF ANY NATION IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE, AMERICA WILL INVADE THAT NATION....
what is wrong in that ?
Most of you are pained because america don't sympatize with terrorists
Hippocrates at his high peak
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Federalofficia(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Asked these jehovah witness they always have answer to all this quetion
obembet:

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

God at His infinite mercy has given humans right to freedom, freedom to choose from right or wrong but the freedom comes at great price at the end... It's just a matter of time.. and mind you, at the very price of freedom, God is after your soul at the end of life here, so your soul matters to Him more than your life here but He still care, wish and want everyone to have a great life here on planet earth He has created for man for the preparation of everyone souls
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by klashe(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

I'm not a religious scholar and I might be wrong (I stand corrected). God won't come down to perform miracles. We have been given freewill as humans, that's why we can follow our mind to do whatever pleases us. God won't operate us to do what is right like a robot. Humans inflict suffering upon fellow humans. Until we change our mindsets on simple things like this, the world world be a better place.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by LordKay2580(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

Abeg which bible then dey use for Russia
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by willian10: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:
don't mistake Peace keeping mission for INVASION....they are both different
Peace keeping in CUBA Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: WAFCON 3rd Place Match: (0 - 1) On 22nd July 2022 / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.