Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? (1157 Views)

How The HELL Did 2,000 Hamas Terrorists Escape Gaza And Storm Israel? / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
That is a rhetorical question.Only God can answer that question.But on a more serious note, U.S fight for the interest of the world at large.The day U.S ceases to be the sole global superpower, sorry Russia and China will burn the world to ashes.
USA don't for interest of the world, but only for US interest just like Russia is doing now.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Yep I won't be surprised if china attack Taiwan anytime soon. But I did't expect any respond before
Anyways, if U.S and NATO fights and defeat Russia that alone will serve as deterrence to China.The action America will take and its outcome will determine China's move as to whether or not they'll invade Taiwan.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

USA don't for interest of the world, but only for US interest just like Russia is doing now.
I'll not disagree with that because every nation supose to fight for its interest.However, the country that tends to have the interest of the world at large is the U.S. Take a look at Afghanistan for example, the U.S spent alot to make sure that Afghanistan operate in democracy and with respect to human right.The U.S speaks against all forms of atrocities that are against natural and constitutional principles.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'll not disagree with that because every nation supose to fight for its interest.However, the country that tends to have the interest of the world at large is the U.S. Take a look at Afghanistan for example, the U.S spent alot to make sure that Afghanistan operate in democracy and with respect to human right.The U.S speaks against all forms of atrocities that are against natural and constitutional principles.
and yet they invaded Iraq with an unjustified reason?
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Afghan was a peaceful until USA created Mujaheddin A.K.A (Talibans, AL QAEDA etc) because the communist government invited USSR .
Libya was peaceful
Iraq is not world interest because invasion of Iraq gave birth all the wahala in the ME now
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
and yet they invaded Iraq with an unjustified reason?
What was the unjustified reason? Iraq (and its dictator ruler) was producing WMDs and that was what led to the war.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

Afghan was a peaceful until USA created Mujaheddin A.K.A (Talibans, AL QAEDA etc) because the communist government invited USSR .
Libya was peaceful
Iraq is not world interest because invasion of Iraq gave birth all the wahala in the ME now
If you can't provide facts to ur baseless claims it means u have no idea about what the Taliban is.

The Taliban was in existence before the invasion of Iraq.The founders of Taliban are Mullah Omar and Abdul Ghani.

Talking about Lybia, the fight was becoming intense between the rebels and the Lybian forces when the U.S came to the aid of the rebels.

In Middle East I see no connection between the Invasion of Iraq and the Israel-Palestinian Crisis and others.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If you can't provide facts to ur baseless claims it means u have no idea about what the Taliban is.

The Taliban was in existence before the invasion of Iraq.The founders of Taliban are Mullah Omar and Abdul Ghani.

Talking about Lybia, the fight was becoming intense between the rebels and the Lybian forces when the U.S came to the aid of the rebels.

In Middle East I see no connection between the Invasion of Iraq and the Israel-Palestinian Crisis and others.
Mujaheddin were funded and created by CIA
Those Mujaheddin became Talibans and AL QAEDA after USSR withdraw
I bet you don't know that Bin Laden, was a CIA product
They trained by USA in Pak
Go Youtube and watch Biden,Clinton etc
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What was the unjustified reason? Iraq (and its dictator ruler) was producing WMDs and that was what led to the war.
WMD?
LOL
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

Mujaheddin were funded and created by CIA
Those Mujaheddin became Talibans and AL QAEDA after USSR withdraw
I bet you don't know that Bin Laden, was a CIA product
They trained by USA in Pak
Go Youtube and watch Biden,Clinton etc
I'll not dispute ur claims only if you can present facts that proves beyond reasonable doubt that C.I.A created and funded Hizbul Mujahideen.The U.S and some nations including India and Canada designated it as a terorrist group.How comes the U.S created it?
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'll not dispute ur claims only if you can present facts that proves beyond reasonable doubt that C.I.A created and funded Hizbul Mujahideen.The U.S and some nations including India and Canada designated it as a terorrist group.How comes the U.S created it?
USA did not called them Terrorist then
They called them freedom fighters
They put Osama and many of those that after attacked 9/11 pictures on all newspapers
Just check YouTube
You will find all your questions there
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

USA did not called them Terrorist then
They called them freedom fighters
They put Osama and many of those that after attacked 9/11 pictures on all newspapers
Just check YouTube
You will find all your questions there
All I know is that Osama Binladen was placed among the F.B.I Ten Most Wanted Fugitives immediately after 9/11 but that does not mean that Osama Binladin was product of C.I.A.Such record is not found in any document anywhere in the world and there's no news that the U.S once called mujahideen freedom fighters.Anyways, I'll go for research.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by seunny4lif(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
All I know is that Osama Binladen was placed among the F.B.I Ten Most Wanted Fugitives immediately after 9/11 but that does not mean that Osama Binladin was product of C.I.A.Such record is not found in any document anywhere in the world and there's no news that the U.S once called mujahideen freedom fighters.Anyways, I'll go for research.
Just check YouTube and you will see
Clinton hearing at the senate is still on YouTube
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by N2B2: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What the hell is the U.S and the NATO waiting for...? Russia haved launched military attack in Ukraine.

You want US to go to war? You want WW3?

Ukraine is not a member of NATO. The group protects only its own.

This WW3 you're advocating for will be a nuclear war, and the proxy fighting is certain to reach Nigeria's shores, so don't sit there in your house thinking you'll be safe.

There'll be chaos, unrest, bloodshed, death, and radiation. All for what? Because the great Obamamessi is wondering what US & NATO are waiting for, abi?
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2022
N2B2:

You want US to go to war? You want WW3?

Ukraine is not a member of NATO. The group protects only its own.

This WW3 you're advocating for will be a nuclear war, and the proxy fighting is certain to reach Nigeria's shores, so don't sit there in your house thinking you'll be safe.

There'll be chaos, unrest, bloodshed, death, and radiation. All for what? Because the great Obamamessi is wondering what US & NATO are waiting for, abi?

I like that part 'the great obama.messi'.But on a more serious note, if Russia will not fear to go to war, why would the U.S spare them?
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by N2B2: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I like that part 'the great obama.messi'.But on a more serious note, if Russia will not fear to go to war, why would the US spare them?

Russia is invading Ukraine now. An all-out war (a world war) will be vastly different.

Russia has long-range missiles, traveling at speeds of up to Mach 5 and can't be intercepted, that can reach even the heart of the U.S. The U.S and China have them, too. Nowhere will be safe.

Ukraine isn't even a member of NATO, so NATO can do nothing. Economic sanctions are all the NATO member countries have. The best thing to do (which they are doing) is to beef up their military and shore up their borders.

Forget all these uninformed people calling Biden weak. There's nothing U.S can do. Power has shifted over the years, and other countries are now strong and don't want to remain under American control any longer.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2022
N2B2:

Russia is invading Ukraine now. An all-out war (a world war) will be vastly different.

Russia has long-range missiles, traveling at speeds of up to Mach 5 and can't be intercepted, that can reach even the heart of the U.S. The U.S and China have them, too. Nowhere will be safe.

Ukraine isn't even a member of NATO, so NATO can do nothing. Economic sanctions are all the NATO member countries have. The best thing to do (which they are doing) is to beef up their military and shore up their borders.

Forget all these uninformed people calling Biden weak. There's nothing U.S can do. Power has shifted over the years, and other countries are now strong and don't want to remain under American control any longer.

I agree with your first and last point.But I strongly disagree with that point that the U.S can't do anything to Russia.Putin himself wailed about the previous sanctions.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by N2B2: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I agree with your first and last point.But I strongly disagree with that point that the U.S can't do anything to Russia.Putin himself wailed about the previous sanctions.

I said "Economic sanctions are all the NATO member countries have," and that's what they're using. US and its allies have slapped strong sanctions on Russia, but that's all there will be.

I wonder if the people calling Biden weak want all-out war. It just doesn't make sense.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 4:36am On Feb 25, 2022
N2B2:

I said "Economic sanctions are all the NATO member countries have," and that's what they're using. US and its allies have slapped strong sanctions on Russia, but that's all there will be.

I wonder if the people calling Biden weak want all-out war. It just doesn't make sense.
Oh! Apologies.I understand your position now.But do you think the U.S and their NATO allies will not order military intervention against Russia if Ukraine can't fight back? I mean if Russia overpower them.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by paafin(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
That is a rhetorical question.Only God can answer that question.But on a more serious note, U.S fight for the interest of the world at large.The day U.S ceases to be the sole global superpower, sorry Russia and China will burn the world to ashes.

US only fight for their own interest, Oga

Russia and China are the reasons we don't have "Governors" parading as presidents in every country..

That nearly happened in Syria!
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2022
paafin:

US only fight for their own interest, Oga

Russia and China are the reasons we don't have "Governors" parading as presidents in every country..

That nearly happened in Syria!
You got me confused.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by N2B2: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Oh! Apologies.I understand your position now.But do you think the U.S and their NATO allies will not order military intervention against Russia if Ukraine can't fight back? I mean if Russia overpower them.

Nope. No one can save Ukraine now because it isn't a member of NATO.

Just keep this in mind: WW3 will begin if the US and Russia fight, for any reason whatsoever.
Re: What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..? by ObamaMessi: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
N2B2:

Nope. No one can save Ukraine now because it isn't a member of NATO.

Just keep this in mind: WW3 will begin if the US and Russia fight, for any reason whatsoever.
Exactly.Hf U.S dare strike Russia, ww3 begins.But I expect them to supply Ukraine with weapons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Urges Pentagon To Open Up About ‘biolabs’ In Ukraine / Everything We Have Been Told About the War in Ukraine is a Lie / North Korea Showcases New Weapons To Russia - The West Is Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.