Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Swear Ukrainians Are Weak, And It's Annoying Me. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Swear Ukrainians Are Weak, And It's Annoying Me. (221 Views)

Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Zelenskyy Calls NATO Weak And Confused / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Swear Ukrainians Are Weak, And It's Annoying Me. by PENISgod: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
These guys literally share the same boarder with Russia and are busy playing defensive waiting for the U.S and CO before they can make any decisions for themselves.. I don't think these guys really value and deserve their freedom.. Don't they have jets to send to Russian territory too to rain bombs on Russian cities and infrastructure too? Don't they have troops, tanks, armoured vehicles and missiles to send across to Russia too? Can't they take the war to Russia too to make them feel the heat of the war too? Ukrainians are just busy
suffering, bearing the full casualties and cost of the war while Russians are in the comfort of their homes relaxing with reckless abandon, not even acting like their country is at war... At least the Ukrainians too should take the war to them too and make these guy feel some of the heat too...all these their defensive attitude will only make the Russians more relaxed and confident...

Just for laughs- i think they should hire Chelsea manager, Thomas tuchel as their military tactician. If they do so, Ukraine will win that war in less than too weeks because that man is a genius grin
Re: I Swear Ukrainians Are Weak, And It's Annoying Me. by Thou: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol... Thomas tuchel indeed.
Re: I Swear Ukrainians Are Weak, And It's Annoying Me. by pegix(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
It would be suicidal sending jets to russia

Not when their airspace is heavily defended with surface to air missile

Even ukraine with 2/3 decade old missile system can still shoot down russian jet
Much more advanced and more modern sustems

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Killed After Explosions Rock Kiev TV Tower – Ukraine / EU Countries Won’t Send Ukraine Fighter Jets After All / Ukraine War And The Lies Of The Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.