Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso (400 Views)

NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso by Azeemokoya: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has revealed that the appalling state of the economy, wrought by years of maladministration by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) led to the formation of The National Movement.

Kwankwaso made this disclosure on Thursday during a live interview on Arise TV ‘The Morning Show’ monitored by Ripples Nigeria.

Other politicians behind the formation of the new political group include former Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Solomon Dalung, and a member of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s campaign organization in the 2019 presidential election, Buba Galadima.

In his address during the launch of the TNM at the International Conference Centre, Abuja on Tuesday, the former governor declared that the new political group would seize power from the APC in 2023.

He stressed that the TNM was set to battle for the soul of Nigeria from the hands of APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking further on Thursday, his Kwankwaso bemoaned the poor performances of both parties which led to some concerned stakeholders brainstorming on the way out of the situation.

“I was with the PDP under whose platform I governed Kano State in two tenures and the problem with the party then led some of us to join the APC to wrestle power from the PDP which we did.

“Unfortunately, the change we sought was not in the interest of the people which led to the formation of this movement.

“I defected to the PDP and we tried to convince the party to do the right thing by ensuring good management; even advising the APC on good governance to no avail.

“This led many of our colleagues to brainstorm on the way forward bringing something new to the table in order to harness the development of the country.

“Check the performances of the PDP and the APC and we came to the conclusion that things have to change which led to the formation of the National Movement. We are working not for our individual selves but for our country too.

“The current situation has led to voters’ apathy due to the disinterest by the populace due to what is happening.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/kwankwaso-gives-reasons-for-formation-of-third-force/

Re: The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso by Emmdsa: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
E don they wey anus dey for back.

Please tell them Nigerians are wiser with such promises
Re: The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso by Truthisunique2: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yes o, as you dey share votes for north, Atiku dey do he own

Druggie dey do him own eventually with SDP for south west

Very easy ride for the ruling party
Re: The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso by richiemcgold: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Issokay
Re: The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso by surgical: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kwakwanso nothing for you, you will be worse than buhari, you are only desperate for power only to get there and become a lame duck
The party that made you brought you to lime light is no longer good because of your desperation for power and you think we would fall for that
Try something better abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW IPOB-GUNMEN IN ANAMBRA KIDNAPPED MY BROTHER & DEMANDED FOR 200K RANSOM / Biafria: Nnamdi Kanu Heart Problem Worsened In DSS Custody– Lawyer Writes / Sir Arthur Jarvis Congratulates CRS PDP Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.