Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot (2292 Views)

Isreal Vs Hezbollah, A Case Of Nyanga Dey Sleep Wahala Go Wake Am (photo) / Video:russian BTR 80 Tank Collect Wotowoto From Ukraine Anti Tank / Provide Dirt Information About Trum And Collect $10m- Larry Flynt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Americafighter: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
As eee dey hot Russian soldier's captured by Ukraine army during raid by there helicopter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Akudaisi: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol Ukraine cities are burning already abeg

5 Likes

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
By the power decreed on me I promise each and everyone here.. Russia is gonna be disgraced..

They are on a loose loose situation..as far as I am concerned they will never win this war...
Is Putin not already chickening out?he is already thinking of negotiating when he observe that the sanction is Killin his economy..

You can't fight the whole NATO..EU and USA..no sensible person or country is gonna support Russia or Putin a bloody dictator who is always after his selfish interest..
No matter how Russia push they will never conquer Ukraine or the world..we will never allow that..we are ready to go any length in putting an end to Russia..

Ukraine can never be conquered..we are watching Putin closely..

7 Likes

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by macrodata(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin will sacrifice these ones. Maybe bomb all of them altogether.
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Zinoleesky: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
By the power decreed on me I promise each and everyone here.. Russia is gonna be disgraced..

They are on a loose loose situation..as far as I am concerned they will never win this war...
Is Putin not already chickening out?he is already thinking of negotiating when he observe that the sanction is Killin his economy..

You can't fight the whole NATO..EU and USA..no sensible person or country is gonna support Russia or Putin a bloody dictator who is always after his selfish interest..
No matter how Russia push they will never conquer Ukraine or the world..we will never allow that..we are ready to go any length in putting an end to Russia..

why u con carry all the matter for your head

2 Likes

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Americafighter: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akudaisi:
Lol Ukraine cities are burning already abeg
That's normal because there were been invaded but Russia soldiers are being killed more than the Ukraine soldiers

1 Like

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by bigpriik: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Over 60 Ukrainian soldiers don die for the west side,you come dey post separatists Eastern militia as casualties if Russia no annex Ukraine before Saturday make I know wetin cause am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by helinues: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
You people better pray for the madness to stop. Western medias would hardly show real damages on Ukrainians.

Russia have been attacking from all angle.

Putin is probably running mad with his decisions, he just met with the billionaires from Russia that might be affected with the sanctions to get ready for more. He is still obsessed with stone age history.

How can Russia be a nuclear power country and still be fuming about Ukraine starting their own nuclear plant? What exactly is Putin afraid of?
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by iyapont: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Americafighter:

That's normal because there were been invaded but Russia soldiers are being killed more than the Ukraine soldiers
lol wait let them start with civilians,these people knows what they r doing
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Nvestor02: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Americafighter:
As eee dey hot Russian soldier's captured by Ukraine army during raid by there helicopter
[/s]

Whole world are crying for Ukraine right now.... Russia has done a worst thing to them.... Their cities are on fire.
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by helinues: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Americafighter:

When Russian soldiers are in different regions in Ukraine attacking from all angle..

USA and NATO allies misled Ukraine. The Ukrainians themselves are not serious, why did they allow a comedian to win their presidential election. Selensky might have been taking Russia threats as a joke
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Nvestor02: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]

The whole world are already crying for Ukraine, why you are beating chest emptily... Do you think Russia is alone? Russia has a Alliance on its own who are also ready to defend them.

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran will come together to defeat the whole Europe and the US you are talking about.... NATO only take action on poor and weaks countries.

Ukraine plot to submit their land for NATO, so that they can use to threat Russia in the future.... Putin know this and he takes the necessary action.... How is that your headache?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

who be the we Oga go and rest. You just dey make noise since everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Lanretoye(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

watching closely on CNN or nairaland.you for go Ukrainian border so u can be closer.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by bestpunterever: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Americafighter:
Lol, Americafighter, you supposed dey ukrain dey fight.

Ukrainian capital burning already
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by DropsMic(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Americafighter:

You are not a slowpoke bro. Stop reasoning like one
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:
Over 60 Ukrainian soldiers don die for the west side,you come dey post separatists Eastern militia as casualties if Russia no annex Ukraine before Saturday make I know wetin cause am. grin grin
50 Russian soldiers are dead too
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by tamdun: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:
You people better pray for the madness to stop. Western medias would hardly show real damages on Ukrainians.

Russia have been attacking from all angle.

Putin is probably running mad with his decisions, he just met with the billionaires from Russia that might be affected with the sanctions to get ready for more. He is still obsessed with stone age history.

How can Russia be a nuclear power country and still be fuming about Ukraine starting their own nuclear plant? What exactly is Putin afraid of?
If us/Israel can be fuming on iran developing her own nuclear weapon, why not...
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
watching closely on CNN or nairaland.you for go Ukrainian border so u can be closer.
Slide off kiddo..
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by helinues: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
tamdun:

If us/Israel can be fuming on iran developing her own nuclear weapon, why not...

Then that speaks much of hypocrisy of all of them including USA
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by tamdun: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Then that speaks much of hypocrisy of all of them including USA
Exactly, they are all hypocrites
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nvestor02:
[s][/s]

The whole world are already crying for Ukraine, why you are beating chest emptily... Do you think Russia is alone? Russia has a Alliance on its own who are also ready to defend them.

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran will come together to defeat the whole Europe and the US you are talking about.... NATO only take action on poor and weaks countries.

Ukraine plot to submit their land for NATO, so that they can use to threat Russia in the future.... Putin know this and he takes the necessary action.... How is that your headache?
My headache is you bringing your ignorance and cluelessness to my mention..

1 Like

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
who be the we Oga go and rest. You just dey make noise since everywhere
Slide off baby boy..
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by helinues: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
tamdun:

Exactly, they are all hypocrites

Even the discussion about this crisis is full of hypocrisy cos all parties are at fault
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zinoleesky:
why u con carry all the matter for your head
Cos I will never watch Russia achieve their evil motive..
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by seunny4lif(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
When Russia troops are 20KM away from Ukraine main city
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Eneye4me: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Use the same energy to pray to Palestine
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Eneye4me:
Use the same energy to pray to Palestine
Who is Palestine..you nuke Israel you get nuked then don't complain.. wink
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by bestpunterever: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Americafighter:
get sense

Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Nvestor02: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]My headache is you bringing your ignorance and cluelessness to my mention..
[/s]

If true talk is what you called ignorance.

Then let your so called US JUMP into the war and see how it will ended
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nvestor02:
[/s]

If true talk is what you called ignorance.

Then let your so called US JUMP into the war and see how it will ended
Wait till then..while you keep using what the west created..
Your life is completely pointless without them for your information.. cheesy
Re: Russia Dey Collect Hot Hot by Nvestor02: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
[[s]quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=110516273]
Wait till then..while you keep using what the west created..
Your life is completely pointless without them for your information.. cheesy[/quote][/s]

Majority of what we are using in Nigeria are created in the China not in your so called west.

China has shows love to Africa than that Terrorist west..... Those people are the genesis of the problem will are facing in Africa.

And you still want me to hail the people that enslave my innocent forefathers....... You are worst than the devil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Inside The ₦9.5 Million Hospital In London Where Meghan Gave Birth (photos) / Its Obvious Trump Will Win (photos) / See The Scary World War II Bomb Discovered In A German City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.