Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,729 members, 7,927,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (52620 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Russia Builds Turkey's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant (Photos) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by FutureFocus: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
are you threatening me or forcing me or commanding me? Since you are claiming to make it public and involve the police , contact me when you feel you have resolved it with her , for now you are just an accused scammer , what made you a scammer is your inability to leave your customer satisfied , she ordered for one thing, you gave her another , she came complaining, you started with inconsistent posts and lies and claimed to refund which you later failed to . You told your customer to do her worst and she did do her worst by coming public with how you wronged her , We were to keep on spamming and warning others of how you operate but seller pleaded to let the whole thing die down which we did , so are you now threatening me to take down my post or has it been resolved? I thought you told me to keep on spamming and do my worst since I was an idiot as you put it?
What do you mean? She selected the items by herself.
She need to first fix the one she cracked before even talking about refund, because I only accepted it because she was a customer and as part of customer relation and her threats to blackmail.

So she should returned it to the way I gave it to her, bank will not hear stories if I don’t pay back my business loan and to those saying that may not be the same Tab , every device have a serial number Ma, she have the photo of the tab details page.

Poopypants, You are not the judge, you can only call me a scammer if she was not the person that selected the tabs by herself .

Oga Seun , Moderators , please we need this guy identity if he doesn’t invite me to the police station.
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Poopypants: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

What do you mean? She selected the items by herself.
She need to first fix the one she cracked before even talking about refund, because I only accepted it because she was a customer and as part of customer relation and her threats to blackmail.

So she should returned it to the way I gave it to her, bank will not hear stories if I don’t pay back my business loan and to those saying that may not be the same Tab , every device have a serial number Ma, she have the photo of the tab details page.

Poopypants, You are not the judge, you can only call me a scammer if she was not the person that selected the tabs by herself .

Oga Seun , Moderators , please we need this guy identity if he doesn’t invite me to the police station.
you didn’t know you took bank loan , when you claimed she should take the tab to any motherless babies home so you can refund her? You didn’t know your tab was broken and blood was there when you agreed to change the tab for her? And you didn’t know she should pay for what you claimed was broken when you claimed you used morning fresh to wash it. You are actually wasting your time quoting me. Had you quoted to tell me it’s been resolved or to please put down your details, I would have since seller has agreed to bare the loss and leave you to your faith , but you are here to threaten me? I’m only still replying cos I wan give you chance, continue with your threats and I’ll ignore you, come for a resolution and I’ll grant you audience.
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by FutureFocus: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
you didn’t know you took bank loan , when you claimed she should take the tab to any motherless babies home so you can refund her? You didn’t know your tab was broken and blood was there when you agreed to change the tab for her? And you didn’t know she should pay for what you claimed was broken when you claimed you used morning fresh to wash it. You are actually wasting your time quoting me. Had you quoted to tell me it’s been resolved or to please put down your details, I would have since seller has agreed to bare the loss and leave you to your faith , but you are here to threaten me? I’m only still replying cos I wan give you chance, continue with your threats and I’ll ignore you, come for a resolution and I’ll grant you audience.

Take down the blackmails against me if you can’t invite me to the police station, enough is enough, the damage you did to my family name is unjustified, take them down now! This is not a threat, it’s a serious case
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Poopypants: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

Take down the blackmails against me, enough is enough, the damage you did to my family name is unjustified, take them down now! This is not threat, it’s a serious case
for the sake of your family I will, serious case or not no move me, assuming you actually said you were threatening me I for leave you to do your worst. The damage to you personally is justified , because you brought that damage to you and your family. But nevertheless for their sake and because the buyer has agreed to let it go.
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by PastorFire: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I strongly KNOW i have more info on this than you do. For one, I don't get my info from CNN, BBC, Fox News and other Western-aligned news media.
Of course NATO has the military power to deal with Russia. The same NATO can deal with the US, afterall NATO is 32 countries. Ukraine didn't show any wisdom in this case. They should've known that NATO will never make any substantial military intervention but they allowed themselves to be goaded by the US
NATO are not making any substantial intervention only because Ukraine is a non-member state. What do you expect from them? Break Article 5 or what? Modern warfare is now about allies which Russia, as powerful as they are, also have.
I pray Russia play into the hands of NATO by firing shots at neighboring Poland, Finland or Slovakia. Then, leverage will come for Ukraine. Infact, NATO needs to sanction Belarus (A member state) for allowing tanks into Ukraine through its borders.
If NATO begins with Russia, they won't live to tell the story. Save alone for the fact, they won't want to go down alone thereby pressing the nuke button.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Themandator: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
ValCon888:
Just imagine Canada becoming a Soviet Republic and a communist country. America will never allow it and will do to Canada what Russia is currently doing to Ukraine.

I'm not for anybody, just analyzing these events objectively.

Whether America or Russia, when your next door neighbor is a super power with nuclear capabilities, you have to choose your associates wisely.

Do you make friends with powerful associates who live faraway or you make peace with a powerful neighbor who is close by? That's the choice for Ukraine.

Now that Russia has invaded, the only thing Ukraine's "friends" are offering is sanctions.

No country is putting soldiers on the ground to help Ukraine stop the invasion.

This is a lesson for smaller countries to sit up and take notice.

Don't be used as a puppet to play big boy games.

Interesting times ahead because China is currently watching these events with glee.

Russia and China are known to back each other up.

If Russia can call the world's bluff to invade Ukraine, what's stopping China from doing the same and taking over Taiwan?

Interesting times indeed.

Taiwan is on a different level.. They have a pact with the US not so with Ukraine.

If America respect her pact with Taiwan and goes to war, she drags NATO along

Ukraine on the other hand, doesn't have any pact, doesn't even belong to EU because she is yet to meet the conditions for becoming a member and is not also a member of NATO though she aspires to join both

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.