Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Earn From Talking On Talksay App, Its Quite Easy!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earn From Talking On Talksay App, Its Quite Easy!! (739 Views)

I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) / See The Photo Of A Boy That Got People Talking On Facebook / Talking Drum Alujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Talking On Talksay App, Its Quite Easy!! by wetindey7: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do you mind making a living and earning more income from the comfort of your home, building a community with your best friends all day?

TalkSay �is a new social media platform just for Nigerians where you can say it like it is -- make new friends and speak your mind in audio rooms, DM's, and circles.

TalkSay is a startup and to grow we are looking for inspiring community builders who know how to gather a group of friends around interesting topics. As a community builder you will lead discussions on interesting topics (in romance, politics, moneymaking, and more) in Circles, bring friends to the app, and host live conversations in Rooms.

And remember that you will be working from the comfort of your home. This is a job will you’ll build an amazing following with friends, family and a bigger and bigger community everyday. Be a part of the future with TalkSay�.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Intellectually Fit To Rule Nigeria-adeboye Adebayo / My Questions About Nairaland As A New Member / I'm Newbie !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.