Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) (48796 Views)

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Cousin9999: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Uranium.
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by godofuck231: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
DONFRANSKID:

Nigerian is not worth dying for
lol I have died
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by peggywebbs(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truth is you don't really know there relationship and the agreements, covenants or alliances they've made before now. If Russia sees a threat to its people..it has every right to retaliate. I think you need to understand what NATO is... because you're not comprehending why Russia is agitated.

walkbrazil4k:

What right does Russia have to tell a sovereign nation like Ukraine what to do? The best you can do it negotiate simple, remember Russia attacked Ukraine not the other way round
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bunkum.

Nomerica because Trump lost. Who did this to you
Righteousness2:
Putin (Gog) is not really interested in occupying Ukraine. Russia - Ukraine is just a smoke screen for what is Coming!
All He is striving for is to hold the territory just like it was during the Soviet Union.

He is out for world Dominance. He is out to Physically,tactically and systematically Displace Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant.

With all these sanctions upon sanctions,
Don't be Suprised if Russia hits Nomerica with an Electro Magnetic pulse weapon ( EMP) across the sky. They are no deadly nukes but they will kill all her Power grids and send her into dark ages! ( No Internet, cellphone, tv, satellite, cables etc)

GOD ALMIGHTY is one who runs this earth and HE gives Power to whoever HE deems feat. Nomerica cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim so Power is Changing hands.

Putin will get Power drunk and GOD will put HIS hook in his mouth and Drag him down to Israel to invade Israel for its wealth and resources.
Putin( Gog) will come against Israel with the GogMagog Collation, and that is where GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Cripple him and the Nations with him and the world will Understand that the GOD of Israel is the one that Runs this Earth.

We are living in Biblical times. It will be wars upon wars upon wars!
Whoever Loves his life should Ensure your relationship with JESUS Christ is intact .
The Rapture can Happen at anymoment!
It will be like a movie!

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Camelot65: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
peggywebbs:
Truth is you don't really know there relationship and the agreements, covenants or alliances they've made before now. If Russia sees a threat to its people..it has every right to retaliate. I think you need to understand what NATO is... because you're not comprehending why Russia is agitated.

but there are about four countries surrounding Russia that are in NATO, why's same not happening to them?

What are those alliances or covenant they made?

Unless there's actually more to this Russian-Ukrainian crisis..
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
godofuck231:
lol I have died
No. you are still alive
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
godofuck231:
lol I have died
Even though as at now I'm trying to join Nigerian navy
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Myer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Putin (Gog) is not really interested in occupying Ukraine. Russia - Ukraine is just a smoke screen for what is Coming!
All He is striving for is to hold the territory just like it was during the Soviet Union.

He is out for world Dominance. He is out to Physically,tactically and systematically Displace Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant.

Don't be Suprised if Russia hits Nomerica with an Electro Magnetic pulse weapon ( EMP) across the sky. They are no deadly nukes but they will kill all her Power grids and send her into dark ages! ( No Internet, cellphone, tv, satellite, cables etc)

GOD ALMIGHTY is one who runs this earth and HE gives Power to whoever HE deems feat. Nomerica cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim so Power is Changing hands.

Putin will get Power drunk and GOD will put HIS hook in his mouth and Drag him down to Israel to invade Israel for its wealth and resources.
Putin( Gog) will come against Israel with the GogMagog Collation, and that is where GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Cripple him and the Nations with him and the world will Understand that the GOD of Israel is the one that Runs this Earth.

Whoever Loves his life should Ensure your relationship with JESUS Christ is intact .
It will be like a movie!

I wanted to reply this by puncturing the fallacy in your false prophecy but why bother.
Time itself will prove you've always been a false prophet all along.

The way your ilk jumped on Covid as end of the world yet the world did not end.
Now you're jumping on this as another sign of end of the world.

Know this an may be you will finally find rest.

Every one who has predicted the end of the world has ended... but the world still has not

God himself promised that he would never destroy the world again. Genesis 8:21-22

Except you believe God has changed, this is still holding true.

1 Like

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
peggywebbs:

Yea Nigeria can get agitated and invade Niger or Chad, there is what they call international law
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Walkee:
lol that one has been debunked naaa. Russia don't use that jet. Those were Ukrainians.

This place is a military target right?

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Walkee: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

lmao you actually believe this nonsense? This from Donbas region. Ukraine did this back in 2015. Russian missile will level that building to the ground. Look at the smoldering military bases for confirmation. These are damages from artillery. Russians aren't using artilleries
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Walkee:
lmao you actually believe this nonsense? This from Donbas region. Ukraine did this back in 2015

Lol, I took that picture now with my phone, I am watching it now
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Walkee:
lmao you actually believe this nonsense? This from Donbas region. Ukraine did this back in 2015

Lol, I took that picture now with my phone, I am watching it now on tv
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Walkee: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

compare those images with these

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2015/02/caught-in-the-crossfire-in-eastern-ukraine/385167/
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Walkee: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, I took that picture now with my phone, I am watching it now on tv
so because you are watching TV that makes it real? This is a propaganda war. Cnn has been posting old videos and pictures since morning and they are all getting debunked on Twitter with articles from 2014 and 15
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Walkee: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They are not the same
I know. I scanned the pictures with Google lens. I said you should compare the damages. Those damages are from artillery (mortar) not ballistic missiles that Russians are shooting. I can give you a list of journalists in Ukraine you can follow on Twitter for live updates
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by godofuck231: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2022
DONFRANSKID:

Even though as at now I'm trying to join Nigerian navy
better
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by gawu1: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Putin is still the loser here, the whole world is against him, people would hate Russia even more now
Which whole world is against him?
China which hold one-fourth of the world population is with him. Brazil with over two hundred million population don't think Putin should be blamed for war. Iran and North Korea, the two potential nuclear weapons power believed US and NATO are the direct instigators of the war. Venezuela and Cuba believe Russia has right to defend itself from aggressors threatening its integrity.
So which whole world is against Russia?
If US says Russia shall not have military build up at its neighbor land, Cuba, isn't it right if Russia too places embargo on its neighbor Ukraine not to be a host to its own enemies, US and NATO? What is good for goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

It will be like a movie!

grin grin grin action blockbuster

1 Like

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by gaskiyamagana: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

It will be like a movie!
Thrash combined truth plus political fallacy.
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by 1833thhh: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Bunkum.

Nomerica because Trump lost. Who did this to you
[/s]
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by peggywebbs(f): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Like seriously..of all countries to compant Nigeria.

You're country doesn't car about your life. Currently your country is facing weapons threat from Niger Republic and Buhari called them our brothers... meanwhile terrorists and kidnappers are getting free flow of weapons.

Imagine if we had someone like Putin, where would be ISWAP today? Dictatorship or not the people will be safe. And if you think there's democracy anywhere today, then you've not been paying attention.

walkbrazil4k:

Yea Nigeria can get agitated and invade Niger or Chad, there is what they call international law
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by elfico(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
oz4real83:
When your enemy tells you to hand over your weapon of protection, with a promise to protect you, it is the biggest foolishness to believe the promise of that enemy. Ukraine used to hold either the second or third highest cache of soviet nuclear weaponry before the fall of the soviet union. After the fall, Russia asked Ukraine to hand them over with a promise never to invade any part of Ukraine. Ukraine believed Russia and handed the weapons to them, instead of using them to protect itself. No country has invaded North Korea despite its attrocities just because of its nuclear weapons holdings. Russia would have thought twice before invading Ukraine if they still had those nuclear weaponry.
Very apt. Same way US and allies asked Gaddafi's Libya not to pursue nuclear weapons. 10 years later, he was deposed by western-backed opposition.
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ji
peggywebbs:
You really do not get the point at all. It's not about whether I hate or love America. My feelings won't change what is happening.. Every action has consequences and I don't think America is strong enough for the fight they are looking for.

They had their chance to resolve this conflict but instead they kept baiting Russia. Its bad enough they already have shown their complete hatred for Russia... everyone knew they'd pick at Putin immediately they got Trumo out.

You are the one not getting your point , how about you understand that a sovereign nation has the right to join whatever they want to join and that if you see it as a bait from the west then Putin is an idiot for falling for such a bait because to the entire world Putin is the aggressor and it was not the west that invaded a sovereign nation.

You don't know what you are saying aunty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by buJu234: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
history is trying to repeat itself..

just like all previous world empires.. immediately they plan to dominate the whole world, then the beginning of their downfall starts..

American via NATO, wants to do exactly this.. RUSSIA & CHINA plus their small supporters like Pakistan, North Korea & Iran are all fighting back..

Question: why can't Ukraine just remain neutral just like in the 90s.. , forget EU, NATO & Russia..?

they are fighting for their personal interests...

wen 2 elephants dey fights na the ground dey suffer.. oo

1 Like

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by peacefull(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Camelot65:
but there are about four countries surrounding Russia that are in NATO, why's same not happening to them?

What are those alliances or covenant they made?

Unless there's actually more to this Russian-Ukrainian crisis..

I'm also wondering. I read and I'm still reading to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by Marpol2021(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
You want me to read this trash written by CNN?
shocked no wonder you gat multiple carry over in school. tongue grin
Re: What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) by useni1: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Marpol2021:
shocked no wonder you gat multiple carry over in school. tongue grin
I didn't finish school. I am a drop out and a stark illiterate. Education is stupidity, illiteracy is power and knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.