Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) (2418 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Opay App Account / Avoid Kuda Bank / Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hi fellow Nlanders, so recently I have seen an ads of KUda Bank on a video game platform which I have felt like trying the bank and see.
So after I have successfully open an account with them, I tried funding the account using USSD code from my first bank acct. So after dialing ussd code as usual, input amount, acct number commands, I can't find KUDA bank name in the list of the banks that's been displayed on the screen. Any help pls

Re: How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) by TNORWAY: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
You can use mobile app only....
Re: How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) by Forevergist: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kuda bank has USSD and you can use Kuda Bank USSD code to transfer to any bank in Nigeria.
Source
Moola Info
Re: How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
But is there a way to do transfer to kuda
Forevergist:
Kuda bank has USSD and you can use Kuda Bank USSD code to transfer to any bank in Nigeria.
Source
Moola Info

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Banks For Fixed Deposit In Nigeria / Micro-finance Start-up Proposal Needed / Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.