Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,255 members, 7,934,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary (27885 Views)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by kansoboy: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Someone who supported terrorism against Europeans and Americans, leaving a great enmity among them. Even later he supported the West following September 11th 2001, the West still saw Libya with mistrusts. Notably? He had bombed planes, hijacked jets, sponsored terrors, etc...
A bloody criminal?

Believe it or not, ghadaffi is one of the best leaders that have ever come out Africa. What ever the western media present to you, most time is their own view....did u know how many times the CIA have secretly killed African leaders and cause problem. Ghadaffi did what ever he did in the only war he could fight America back.

Remind me to tell u this, one man freedom fighters ,is another man terrorism.

America would have invaded Russia and bombarded it by now if Russia is one Africa country or Arab country that is trying to survive.

Back to Ukraine, Russian is doing everything possible to survive ,just the war America will kill any person even a notable Iranian general because America felt he was a threat.
At the end, only Ukraine will suffer while the whole world will only come to TV and sanction.

No sanction can bring back a single soul that will be killed in Ukraine.

I am not for war, however, Ukraine should do the needful and talk with Russian.

Every person also have sanction...Russian can also make sanction that can bite very hard on NATO and America too, but Putin made it clear he is not fighting any other country by telling them not to interfere
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2022
kansoboy:

Believe it or not, ghadaffi is one of the best leaders that have ever come out Africa. What ever the western media present to you, most time is their own view....did u know how many times the CIA have secretly killed African leaders and cause problem. Ghadaffi did what ever he did in the only war he could fight America back.

Remind me to tell u this, one man freedom fighters ,is another man terrorism.

America would have invaded Russia and bombarded it by now if Russia is one Africa country or Arab country that is trying to survive.

Back to Ukraine, Russian is doing everything possible to survive ,just the war America will kill any person even a notable Iranian general because America felt he was a threat.
At the end, only Ukraine will suffer while the whole world will only come to TV and sanction.

No sanction can bring back a single soul that will be killed in Ukraine.

I am not for war, however, Ukraine should do the needful and talk with Russian.

Every person also have sanction...Russian can also make sanction that can bite very hard on NATO and America too, but Putin made it clear he is not fighting any other country by telling them not to interfere
A beat leader..good
A criminal and a terrorist sponsorer?
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by kansoboy: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
nijanigga:

Thank you jare,How ignorant can all these jobless Nigeria can be ,empty brains

To you you are wise ehen?

You are quick to call another person jobless because you are the only one that occupied every job role in Nigeria...how stupid u must be.

If you are intelligent, you will know that having a NATO state at the door step of Russian will only amount to easy elimination of Russia in time of full war scale . Russian is fighting for future survival.

However, because u only kill Ur-sef with job and slavery in the name you have job in Nigeria..and u can't read, u can't make research and better still, u can't travel to understand the world. U will come her to show Ur brain dead stupidity. Job kill u

1 Like

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by kansoboy: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A beat leader..good
A criminal and a terrorist sponsorer?

Definition terrorism to mean..let me give u example of a true terrorist: That is CIA
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by MansoryMX(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
I see Ukrainians as traitors.... how can my neighbor decided to invite my enemy and still think he can still be my neighbor.

Modified:
All you quoting me who can't defend their slave masters without insults, news for you:- America has invaded countries 60+ times since WWII, how many has Russia invaded.

And mentioning Estonia, Finland or Poland...most of these countries don't have a standing army nor bigger than your states. Ukraine is strategic both military, economically and landscape and with serious threat to Russia if fallen to the enemies.

You talk like a child. Nor be you go tell me who I make friends with just because you and I are neighbors. How many countries have the United States invaded? A lot of you dislike US because they don’t feel sympathy for Terrorists and who are the terrorists. Fuccking Islamic bastarrds

1 Like

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by meetgaya: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
169 But now the end of the Gentile dispensation is here. And Russia, the communists, has a bomb pointed right towards you, to end it, too. Don’t worry, it’s coming. The Bible said so. It’ll be here with your name wrote on it, and it’ll go into powder in one second’s time, the whole nation. It’ll be completely annihilation. Notice, that’s God doing that. I know they’re a liberty monarch, they’re bunch of heathens. But didn’t God raise up heathen nations to straighten out Israel in days gone by? The Bible claims that Russia and communism is playing right into the hands of God, to absolutely rid the earth of the people.

170 But before that can take place, the Rapture comes and takes the Church Home before that can take place. And if that’s so close at hand, how close is the Rapture? Closer than that. So you see why we’re…why I’m preaching the way I do, why I’m struggling as hard as I can; why God is everything that He can do, to press that into the Elect, to draw the Seed of the woman out, so the seed of the serpent can take the punishment. That’s exactly right. That’s what He promised to do.

58-1005E - God-Called Man
Rev. William Marrion Branham

19 That’s the reason God has raised up Russia, yonder, with an atomic bomb to wipe her off, like the antediluvian flood was, when He raised the clouds. Sure, He has. And the Bible says so. Russia, the atheotic country as they are, atheistic, has absolutely playing just exactly in the hands of Almighty God. Just as King Nebuchadnezzar was to destroy Israel because they failed to walk with God, Russia is raising right up to “avenge the saints,” of the Catholic church, of the blood that she’s shed of the saints. The Bible said so. It’s going to take the whole thing.

58-0928E - The Serpent's Seed
Rev. William Marrion Branham

*The Rapture*
*The End Time*
*The Time Is At Hand*
*The Sign Of The Time*
*The Signs Of His Coming*
*The World Is Falling Apart*
*The Uniting Time And Sign*
*Scriptural Signs Of The Time*
*The Falling Apart Of The World*
*The Second Coming Of The Lord*
*The Flashing Red Light Of The Sign Of His Coming*
*Events/Modern Events Made Clear By Prophecy*
*Beginning And Ending Of The Gentile
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by nijanigga: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2022
kansoboy:

To you you are wise ehen?

You are quick to call another person jobless because you are the only one that occupied every job role in Nigeria...how stupid u must be.

If you are intelligent, you will know that having a NATO state at the door step of Russian will only amount to easy elimination of Russia in time of full war scale . Russian is fighting for future survival.

However, because u only kill Ur-sef with job and slavery in the name you have job in Nigeria..and u can't read, u can't make research and better still, u can't travel to understand the world. U will come her to show Ur brain dead stupidity. Job kill u
I can feel your anger and frustration but you need to channel that to BAT and GMB as I'm not in Nigeria
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by kansoboy: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2022
nijanigga:

I can feel your anger and frustration but you need to channel that to BAT and GMB as I'm not in Nigeria

Look at this slave that is cleaning gutter and watching plate in Turkish-Cyprus region is forming I am in abroad.

Mugu
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by linearity: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:

Lol, your last statement, why did the US encircle Cuba and not also take the fight to the Soviets lol? Tell me the difference between rolling in tanks and using your navy to surround a sovereign nation and threaten a nuclear war on them if those missiles were not removed? That case was even worse, for the second time, the world was on the brink of another nuclear war simply because the US does not want Soviet missiles in their backyard. Go back and read about the events again, the naval blockade was implemented not just to cut off the Soviets, but to enforce a count down for the missiles to be removed else they would invade Cuba and use nuclear missiles if need be. Such was the resolve of Kennedy’s government.

You are paraphrasing History, you don’t need a Naval blockade to initiate any count down.

The Cuban missile crisis was a direct face off between US and Russia period!

The Naval blockade was to prevent Russia from shipping more missiles parts into the Island and there was a face off at sea between the US and Russia ships when the Russia ships tried to breach the blockade, the Russia ships were stopped at sea.

Yes, the US threaten all out war but there was no count down to any Nuclear war, you are just adding that to your narrative. The other option that Kennedy was considering was bombing the missile sites in Cuban to destroy them if Russia didn’t remove them, Russia eventually agreed to remove them and US removed their Nuclear missile sites in Turkey, leaving the ones in East Europe.

You are asking about the difference? How many died during the Cuban missile crises vs now? How many humanitarian crises were they? Also just like during the missile crises, Russia have now threatened a Nuclear war, if anyone stop their murderous campaign in Ukraine so the world is also now at the brink of a Nuclear face off….you must be myopic or just want to win some baseless internet arguments.
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
I see Ukrainians as traitors.... how can my neighbor decided to invite my enemy and still think he can still be my neighbor.

Modified:
All you quoting me who can't defend their slave masters without insults, news for you:- America has invaded countries 60+ times since WWII, how many has Russia invaded.

And mentioning Estonia, Finland or Poland...most of these countries don't have a standing army nor bigger than your states. Ukraine is strategic both military, economically and landscape and with serious threat to Russia if fallen to the enemies.

Ok let me explain the whole scenario using Nigeria, maybe you'd understand then.

Say for example. Nigeria has a very powerful neighbour in Niger republic
Nigeria and Niger where once a single union before the breakaway as is normal in so many countries,
then Niger installs a puppet president in Nigeria who is answerable only to Niger, Nigerians are unhappy about it and ofcourse his corrupt enrichment, decides to remove him democratically and elect a new president in 2014, Niger gets angry and then invades oil rich Bonny island with military and conducts a sham referendum claiming 97% of Bonny residents wants to be Nigeriens.
As if that is not enough, Niger then arms militant groups(boko haram) in Borno and Gombe state to wage a war against Nigeria, the war continues for years due to the massive ammunitions Niger supplies Boko haram, over 70,000 people have lost there lives and Nigeria then says enough is enough.
Instead of this intimidation, I'd rather join a union that would protect me from Niger,
The Niger government says NO!
That the union which Nigeria wants to join is there enemy so they won't accept it.
They declare Borno and Gombe states a republic and then insists that the democratically elected government of Nigeria is Illegal and Niger would not recognize the president of Nigeria anymore,
Then Niger invades Nigeria.

This is the scenario playing out in Russia and Ukraine.
So tell me, what is the Crime of Ukraine again?

P/S= the 70,000 dead is in relative to the population of the country.

1 Like

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Gbajure(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know nothing..
Who's the enemy?so Ukraine insisting to Join NATO willingly is what makes them an enemy to Russia?

Who is Putin to tell Ukraine a sovereign state what to do with their country?

But US can be telling Syria what to do? And Cuba? And Venezuela?
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by NigeriaZoo: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:

Modified:

DUMB Post. Is Ukraine Russia ?
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by mike8804: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

Ok let me explain the whole scenario using Nigeria, maybe you'd understand then.

Say for example. Nigeria has a very powerful neighbour in Niger republic
Nigeria and Niger where once a single union before the breakaway as is normal in so many countries,
then Niger installs a puppet president in Nigeria who is answerable only to Niger, Nigerians are unhappy about it and ofcourse his corrupt enrichment, decides to remove him democratically and elect a new president in 2014, Niger gets angry and then invades oil rich Bonny island with military and conducts a sham referendum claiming 97% of Bonny residents wants to be Nigeriens.
As if that is not enough, Niger then arms militant groups(boko haram) in Borno and Gombe state to wage a war against Nigeria, the war continues for years due to the massive ammunitions Niger supplies Boko haram, over 70,000 people have lost there lives and Nigeria then says enough is enough.
Instead of this intimidation, I'd rather join a union that would protect me from Niger,
The Niger government says NO!
That the union which Nigeria wants to join is there enemy so they won't accept it.
They declare Borno and Gombe states a republic and then insists that the democratically elected government of Nigeria is Illegal and Niger would not recognize the president of Nigeria anymore,
Then Niger invades Nigeria.

This is the scenario playing out in Russia and Ukraine.
So tell me, what is the Crime of Ukraine again?

P/S= the 70,000 dead is in relative to the population of the country.
see all these na story, Russia would rather take over Ukraine before American does, eni ba Yara logun gbe. Putin is a real man
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Dootty(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia simply just wants Ukraine back as part of the former Soviet Union county. All this NATO is just an excuse. After all they annexed Crimea from the same Ukraine long before this NATO issue came up. Same thing they did to Georgia.
After Ukraine, they're still going back to other Baltic states forget the so called NATO. The only eastern Europe country they will fight for is Poland.
I just pity Taiwan, China is learning from Putin playbook and seeing how powerless America is under sleepy Joe.
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by yinkeys(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:

Modified:

They don’t want Russia
It’s Putin’s head they’re after
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by mike8804: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
yinkeys:

They don’t want Russia
It’s Putin’s head they’re after
same they did to Gaddafi and people were hailing Americans then, where is Libya now
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by yinkeys(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
same they did to Gaddafi and people were hailing Americans then, where is Libya now
Putin’s tenure extended till 2035
All dictators should be murdered
I don’t support any human or their family spending so much time in power beyond 8 years. That’s horrendous
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by mike8804: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
yinkeys:

Putin’s tenure extended till 2035
All dictators should be murdered
I don’t support any human or their family spending so much time in power beyond 8 years. That’s horrendous
we have many dictators still in power with no disturbance,as long as you are a puppet to the west....so that's not the issue. Putin will rather take over Ukraine before Americans do
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by yinkeys(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
we have many dictators still in power with no disturbance,as long as you are a puppet to the west....so that's not the issue. Putin will rather take over Ukraine before Americans do
True
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
That guy behind those ladies should be arrested and given an AK47 to defend Ukraine. Where is he running to grin

he have health problem na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
see all these na story, Russia would rather take over Ukraine before American does, eni ba Yara logun gbe. Putin is a real man
K
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Eben91: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know nothing..
Who's the enemy?so Ukraine insisting to Join NATO willingly is what makes them an enemy to Russia?

I support Vladimir Putin because even USA can never allow Russia to to have a military base in Maxico or Cuba. Ukraine joining NATO is a threat to the Russian federation
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Edusouls(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Hahahaha guy ur so funny, Abby they should arrest him to go and fight? U think it’s easy to die
Rollsnjaguar:
That guy behind those ladies should be arrested and given an AK47 to defend Ukraine. Where is he running to grin
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by VULCAN(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2022
You are the ignorant one.

You know nothing about history but because your job is to post on Nairaland, you are all over.

A decade ago, Ukraine signed an agreement not to Join NATO and NATO accepted.

This was based on pressure from Russia and with good reason. NATO has been slowly moving East towards Russia for decades.

If Ukraine joins NATO, Russia is finished as they will mount Nuclear weapons on the Russian border.

Let me stop there. If only you bothered to keep up with current affairs I wouldn't have to type so much.

Having said this, I condemn Russia for what they have done but I blame the foolish Ukrainian President for bringing this upon his people.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know nothing..

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by ken6488(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Zaggadhat:

Understand issues before giving a response.

This issues is as simple as the Fulani herdsmen crisis. When the government wanted to give them land in every state. And what was people's response No way!! It's the same as Russia and Ukraine. If Russia attempts to have a forward base in Canada or Mexico the US would do worse to them!!!
USA will invade Canada without thinking
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by ken6488(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Ukraine joining NATO is not an excuse for putin invation. Which of cause does not pose security threats to Russia. NATO nations isn't ready for a nuclear war hence will not for any reason attack Russia.
EuroNATO nations are getting gas/energy from Russia why would they want to cause a security threat to her.

If Ukraine wants to sabotage Russia economy, it could have destroyed all gas pipe line that pass underneath or through its border.

Putin invading Russia is an act of bullying and if this is not stop, putin will turn himself into a Bogeyman to Eastern Europe

Ukraine is too important to Russia to be lost to the west

The world needs two supper powers
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by doshiyad1: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
James4358:
Am not a public or foreign affairs commentator so I've got nothing to say about russia vs ukraine... Am just minding my business & concentrating on what puts food on my table!

Correct! lolz shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
linearity:

You are paraphrasing History, you don’t need a Naval blockade to initiate any count down.

The Cuban missile crisis was a direct face off between US and Russia period!

The Naval blockade was to prevent Russia from shipping more missiles parts into the Island and there was a face off at sea between the US and Russia ships when the Russia ships tried to breach the blockade, the Russia ships were stopped at sea.

Yes, the US threaten all out war but there was no count down to any Nuclear war, you are just adding that to your narrative. The other option that Kennedy was considering was bombing the missile sites in Cuban to destroy them if Russia didn’t remove them, Russia eventually agreed to remove them and US removed their Nuclear missile sites in Turkey, leaving the ones in East Europe.

You are asking about the difference? How many died during the Cuban missile crises vs now? How many humanitarian crises were they? Also just like during the missile crises, Russia have now threatened a Nuclear war, if anyone stop their murderous campaign in Ukraine so the world is also now at the brink of a Nuclear face off….you must be myopic or just want to win some baseless internet arguments.
Stop lying and take corrections. First apart the Americans removed their missiles from turkey and left the ones in western europe not Eastern Europe. Secondly you claimed there was no count down, is an ultimatum not a countdown? the file photo from the article and the article supports my assertions. Again, it was not a face off between the US and Russia, the soviets were the players then. And the blockade was not targeted at the soviets but Cuba or was it the soviets that were quarantined?. Lastly you ask how many people died in the Cuban missile crisis, my answer is no one because soviet leader chose diplomacy. Thesame diplomacy zelensky rejected by refusing to implement the Minsk agreement his nation and three other nations signed. His reason were 1) His government did not negotiate the Minsk agreement rather poroshenko did, 2) He wants a brand new agreement simply because he needed time to amass enough weapons to crush the donbass rebellion 3) He was egged on. If he had implemented the already made Minsk 2 agreement his country negotiated, there would have been no war. Facts supports me that you are the myopic one here.

https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/cuban-missile-crisis

Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by linearity: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:

Stop lying and take corrections. First apart the Americans removed their missiles from turkey and left the ones in western europe not Eastern Europe. Secondly you claimed there was no count down, is an ultimatum not a countdown? the file photo from the article and the article supports my assertions. Again, it was not a face off between the US and Russia, the soviets were the players then. And the blockade was not targeted at the soviets but Cuba. Lastly you ask how many people died in the Cuban missile crisis, my answer is no one because soviet leader chose diplomacy. Thesame diplomacy zelensky rejected by refusing to implement the Minsk agreement his nation and three other nations signed. His reason were 1) His government did not negotiate the Minsk agreement rather poroshenko did, 2) He wants a brand new agreement simply because he needed time to amass enough weapons to crush the donbass rebellion 3) He was egged on. If he had implemented the already made Minsk 2 agreement his country negotiated, there would have been no war.

https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/cuban-missile-crisis

Yes, it was with the Soviet and not Russia. The ultimatum was to remove the missiles stationed in Cuban or they will be destroyed and not that they will go to war with Cuban or release the Nuclear bomb as you claimed.

Castro also refused to listen to Kennedy just like, Zelensky refused to listen to Putin; Kennedy did not as a result matched troops and tanks into Cuban and show Castro who the ‘Boss’ is.

Both parties, the Separatists and Ukraine refused to abide by the Minsk Agreement, it was a bilateral agreement and not what one side can implement in isolation and the other side continues to violate, the history about both parties violation of that agreement is there for all to read.

An America Spy plane was shut down over Cuban killing an America pilot, who was the only casualty during the Cuban missile crises and yet America showed restrain and did not retaliate against Cuban by raining hell fire missiles over them. Imagine what would have happened if Zelensky shot down a Russia spy plane few weeks ago?

Soviet Union only started negotiating when their incoming ships in the sea with more missile parts destine for Cuban were blocked by the America Naval blockade and seeing America resolve to into full war….They did not do it, because they choose diplomacy, it was an outcome forced on them, because both parties saw clearly that outside a diplomatic resolution, they are both going into all out Nuclear war between them.

Yes, Cuban was the ‘straw man’ or the prop during the Cuban missile crises, just like Ukraine is today and Castro refused to listen to Kennedy just like Zelensky refused to listen to Putin; those not withstanding US ignored Cuban and faced the Soviet squarely because they know that is the Soviets are their major problem and not Cuban and at the end of the day, the agreement signed to avert the crises was between the US and the Soviet and the eventual establishment of the ‘Hotline’ was between both countries, Cuban did not sign anything nor was it a party to anything done to avert the crises.

Even till today, Cuban is still hostile to the US and there are many restrictions & skirmish between both Governments, but the US is still managing the situation as a true Super Power and till leaving side by side.

My point in all these is; Russia true problem is not Ukraine or Zelensky, it is with NATO and the US….they would have faced up with the US & NATO directly and effectively be able tamed Ukraine & Zelensky just like US is taming Cuban, all these can be done diplomatically.

For starters all 30 members of NATO must vote Yes for Ukraine to be admitted, so all Russia needed was to convince one member country from voting Yes…and even before this war and one of the major reasons Ukraine has not yet been admitted into NATO is because about 27 NATO member countries are standing in their way, which means even before this war, the chances of Ukraine becoming a member despite their wishes is slime to none, so why March into Kyiv?
Re: Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zaggadhat:

Understand issues before giving a response.

This issues is as simple as the Fulani herdsmen crisis. When the government wanted to give them land in every state. And what was people's response No way!! It's the same as Russia and Ukraine. If Russia attempts to have a forward base in Canada or Mexico the US would do worse to them!!!

Abeg no mind that guy. Him garagara too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.