Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,197 members, 7,897,087 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (6288 Views)

17 Lucrative Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria / How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Hellonearth007: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
NO 1 IS A YOUNGER BROTHER TO MMM.
MY HAND NO DEY OOOO

Scam Alert
Re: . by Peterson4u1: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Give it any name bro, it's the hottest paying program in town now, aside bitcoin and football betting
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2022
I indeed appreciate your comments both good and bad...
Re: . by vincentont(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
See format making SCAM look as if is real. Op you be scammer , to be sincere all your comments with your alternate username are just 1 min difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Robinsonevents: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2022
The process is as Easy as ABC, there's nothing complicated to explain...
Royaltytalks:
How do I go about it, I'm fully interested
Re: . by kmaster007: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Can I chat you on WhatsApp plz
EbukaSocilo1:
I just joined the donation network or The No1 on the list last week, I have never missed a single payment. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs extra source of income
Re: . by curryjuniour(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2022
No 1
Lmao
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
thanks for leaving a comment
Re: . by Midasdave(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
MiracleOgidi1:
The platform is paying right now, period....

Oga them never pay me since I open am. All I see is that I should pay someone some amont.
E for better make you explain better with no hitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Robinsonevents: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's a peer2peer system, you get help by helping others...
Re: . by Melaye(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
If you fall for this scam ehn

Op tfu
Re: . by Blackblessed500(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hoping to learn any soon
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
you are welcome
Re: . by Sageez(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44, seun does nairaland.com now support scammers? Please take the op's account down and ban his ip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Robinsonevents: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Don't mind him, I can see he is still feeding from his mothers pot of soup. please only those that have tried it should comment. not those that are babysitting their phone without taking any relevant action
Peterson4u1:
I can see you don't have sense at all... someone shared good information and you are asking them to ban his account
Re: . by Bazo101: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
https://fiatvest.com/financial-freedom/?ref=xyapzxoo64. The no1 site works fine use this link
Re: . by EbukaSocilo1: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
I really love that Arbitrage business, My prayer is for Nigeria government not to discover it and start blocking peoples bank account
Robinsonevents:
You have 6 business options to choose from, don't tell me which is right and which is wrong. Choose the one your heart can carry.
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are welcome
Bazo101:
https://fiatvest.com/financial-freedom/?ref=xyapzxoo64. The no1 site works fine use this link
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nobody can block your bank account, perhaps many Nigerians are already doing it after the crypto ban. And it has been faforable.
EbukaSocilo1:
I really love that Arbitrage business, My prayer is for Nigeria government not to discover it and start blocking peoples bank account
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are welcome
Royaltytalks:
I have successfully registered, I post post feedback when I start making profit, Thank you once more for sharing
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guys these guys are scammers and they are using their parody accounts to fool you that its a legit paying platform, don't fall for it. They have lots of this post everywhere on nairaland. Once you make donation, your money don go forever be that. They even changed the name of the platform after the old one don cast....Dont be stupid

1 Like

Re: . by Royaltytalks: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are so right on this, during the days of MMM, I did not make a penny out of fear, while my mates where pilling up cash. I know it ended badly with most of they that joined late, but many benefited from the network, and did something good with the money. These days, I just take risk that comes my way, even if it's small amount.
Gabrieleke:
I don't know what's actually wrong with most people, everything is fake in their eyes... I see these kind of people as dream killers, they are toxic, they don't take risk at all, and they don't allow others that want to succeed to take risk, probably they are poor and still living with their parents at the age of 35...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
This op na stupid bastard grin grin grin almost fooled me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! / FCMB Direct Sales Agent (lagos) / How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.