Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,669 members, 7,930,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (6380 Views)

17 Lucrative Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria / How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Royaltytalks: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
I appreciate all your comments
Re: . by Hydroxide(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
EbukaSocilo1:
I just joined the donation network or The No1 on the list last week, I have never missed a single payment. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs extra source of income
Greetings, but how can I buy cryptocurrency on coin base with my master card? Please I want you to enlighten me on that. Thanks!
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
I will make a full write-up on that tomorrow. Thanks for commenting, but you can get started without waiting by watching a few tutorial on youtube
Hydroxide:
Greetings, but how can I buy cryptocurrency on coin base with my master card? Please I want you to enlighten me on that. Thanks!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Same format. He is always making a write up tomorrow. If you like be foolish enough to invest any stupid money... Your money don turn asun and beer be that

1 Like

Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
See format, one person replying himself with several monikers..... grin grin na only fool go fall for this format. Check op previous topics, same monikers commenting and giving FAKE testimonies....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hw do I start?
Cryptocurrency arbitrage is nice, but I’m scared due to the Government ban on cryptos. I just joined the donation website or the No1 on the list a few days ago, and I have benefited 3 times. It’s a nice platform…[/quote]
Re: . by udede(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
MiracleOgidi1:
Cryptocurrency arbitrage is nice, but I’m scared due to the Government ban on cryptos. I just joined the donation website or the No1 on the list a few days ago, and I have benefited 3 times. It’s a nice platform…
can you tell me about the donation platform
Re: . by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Only a greedy fool will fall for this scam.
Re: . by mundojune2012(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Story story, No 1 na wash walahi!
Re: . by Kakadinho247: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=Robinsonevents post=110524922]The platform is reliable, that’s why I included it. You can raise money fast from the network and start your desired business.
I have registered and assigned to pay someone, please after the payment what next, pls enlighten me
Re: . by ItzEminence(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
There's no free money anywhere, this is fact.
It's all scam.
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Nothing next, it's a peer2peer system[quote author=Kakadinho247 post=110550185][/quote]
Re: . by PAPIJAID(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Their mode of operation is very simple:
1. Provide help.
2. Within 1 hour, you'll be paired with 2 people to give you help, the phone numbers of this 2 people will not be made abailable.
3. The 2 persons attached to you will not pay.
4. During all these times, their customer care will be very active. They will respond immediately u ask any question.
5. After 24 hours of pairing u with the 2 people, whenever you log in you will see short code could not ve rendered and customer care will disappear.
That is the end of whatever amount u put.
I just tried them with an amount of money

Nigerians plssss let us understand that there is no way in this rubbish, I did MMM and I can tell u that though MMM bleeped up but MMM was by far much better than this.
Pls dont fall victim
Re: . by Robinsonevents: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
thanks for commenting
Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Scammers
Re: . by zera(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omo these guys are scammers...all account opened between January 6-7.

You fall for it OYO is your case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have U Ever Paid A Consulting Firm For Job They Posted? / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals / Medecins Du Monde (MDM) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.