Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

God Demands Complete Obedience To His Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Demands Complete Obedience To His Word (317 Views)

God Demands For A Lifestyle Of Thanksgiving. / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Demands Complete Obedience To His Word by BornofGod108(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: FRIDAY 25TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: GOD DEMANDS COMPLETE OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD

TEXT: JAMES 2:10

Key verse: Deuteronomy 28:1…And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.

The Bible is in your hands for total obedience. God demands our total submission and complete obedience to His word. He has made this possible on the cross when Jesus died.
Jesus died to bring the grace for total, complete, wholesome obedience and full righteousness to man. So, God is demanding complete obedience from man. He instructed to the children of Israel to observe to do all His commandments. Do all, not some.
Deuteronomy 4: 1-2.
1. Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
The statutes and judgments are talking about the word, which is pure, clean, perfect, sure, right, true and righteous altogether. That is the word. Hearken to that word, obey and do that word. Do not reduce it, do not exaggerate it and do not fail in keeping it.
That is the word, harken to it!You shall walk in all the ways. All! Did God show you ten ways? Walk in ALL of them. Did He show you up to fifty ways? Walk in ALL of them, not in forty-nine. ALL!
Everything shown in scripture and every aspect of the Christian life; Matters of righteousness, living in love and peace, praying, having faith in God, service of God, tithes payment, etcetera. Walk in ALL!
All the ways that He has shown you are for you to walk in. All of them. Walk in ALL the ways that He commanded, that ye may live eternal life, not living in the world. As for living in the world, you are still alive up to now but I am talking about spiritual life and eternal life. That ye may live. That is the word.
That ye may live and that it may be well with you. You will not have a problem with this life since you do not have a problem with God; that it may be well with you and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.
You will prolong your days. You will live to the fullness of your days in the presence of God. ALL! ALL the words which the Lord your God has given you will prolong your life in the service of God when you do them.

Thought for the day: Live by the complete Word of God, all the days of your life.

Song for the day: Lord teach me your word…
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 14-15; Mark 6:1-32

(1) (Reply)

Our Gods Are Dead / Charging Money / What I Know About Her Death, Osinachi’s Pastor Enenche Breaks Silence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.