Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,738 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Help,which Is More To Profitable? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help,which Is More To Profitable? (402 Views)

Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? / Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do / Help: Which Cọntry Get This Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello
I'm in a dilemma
Since ASUU is on strike and I managed to save up some funds.
I've been looking for a place to invest them, I've got some ideas too from a friend,he told me I should go for Amazon kdp publishing but I'm thinking Affiliate marketing using CPAgrip would be more lucrative or starting a Facebook ecommerce shop.
Which one is more lucrative?

1 Like

Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Tohsynetita1: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2022
depending on your content.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by naiirablog1: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Hello
I'm in a dilemma
Since ASUU is on strike and I managed to save up some funds.
I've been looking for a place to invest them, I've got some ideas too from a friend,he told me I should go for Amazon kdp publishing but I'm thinking Affiliate marketing using CPAgrip would be more lucrative or starting a Facebook ecommerce shop.
Which one is more lucrative?

Home much funds you have saved up currently would determine the way to shape your advice
Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
naiirablog1:

Home much funds you have saved up currently would determine the way to shape your advice
Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
depending on your content.
like how?
I don't understand
Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by naiirablog1: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:

I will say Amazon Kdp would be the best way to go. If you are very good with writing, there will be no much need to outsource your work out. Give yourself a two to three month target plan and just push in quality books into the system. You might only need to spend for data and where/when you need a designer for your ebook covers, plus formatting and these can be learnt as well and you might end up not even spending up to 50percent of the capital. So Kdp is cheap and promises rewards on a passive but long term bases even for a life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
naiirablog1:

I will say Amazon Kdp would be the best way to go. If you are very good with writing, there will be no much need to outsource your work out. Give yourself a two to three month target plan and just push in quality books into the system. You might only need to spend for data and where/when you need a designer for your ebook covers, plus formatting and these can be learnt as well and you might end up not even spending up to 50percent of the capital. So Kdp is cheap and promises rewards on a passive but long term bases even for a life time.
thanks alot
Re: Help,which Is More To Profitable? by Skillsnigeria: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Legit Investment Platform That Enables You Earn Money / Corelminer Update / Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.