Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? (610 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Do Christians, Jews, and Muslims Worship the Same God?

Jesus slammed the door shut on this question in John 8:19 when He blasted the Pharisees for not acknowledging His deity:

"You know neither Me nor My Father. If you knew Me, you would know My Father also."

In other words, if you do not worship Jesus, you do not worship the Father, either. Neither Jews nor Muslims worship Jesus; therefore, they do not worship the same God.

LEARN MORE
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Righteousness2(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Many today including Jews and Multitudes of People do not know the Savior of the world. They are ignorant and many are still searching.

There is only One Savior of the whole Earth. HIS Name is JESUS Christ.

No matter your Faith,
No matter your Righteousness,
No matter your religiousness,
No matter your Philatropism,
Without JESUS Christ, Forget about Heaven!

To Enter Heaven, you MUST Believe on JESUS Christ, Surrender and Accept HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Jannie1999(f): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
It's the same God. Just different interpretations and beliefs about God
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by donbachi(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
GOD of all flesh.
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Steep(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2022
The Jews are serving God in ignorance as for muslims they are serving a different God.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jannie1999:
Wrong! If you have ever read the books you would know that they cannot be the same. undecided
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Many today including Jews and Multitudes of People do not know the Savior of the world. They are ignorant and many are still searching.

There is only One Savior of the whole Earth. HIS Name is JESUS Christ.

No matter your Faith,
No matter your Righteousness,
No matter your religiousness,
No matter your Philatropism,
Without JESUS Christ, Forget about Heaven!

To Enter Heaven, you MUST Believe on JESUS Christ, Surrender and Accept HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

In the light of what you have posted would you say they worship the same God?
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by peterincredible: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Religion is the biggest scam ever,
religion is just dogma tied around spirituality,
Spirituality is a personal journey of the soul back to the devine,
Most of the most deadly conflicts/wars that happened in history is either politically or religiously triggered,
Take away religion from this world and more than 80 percent of the problems in this world will be automatically solved,
Love is the greatest thing ever learn to love one another irrespective of race or religion and you will experience heaven on earth gracias

1 Like

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by ENGINEERG(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
No two religions worship the SAME GOD.
God is just the general language all religion use to mean their supreme being...but not same
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
Jannie1999:

Why do you think they are worshipping the same God? undecided
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
donbachi:

GOD of all flesh.

Who is the God of all flesh, Allah, Zeus or Yahweh? undecided
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Maynman: 11:15pm On May 03, 2022
Jannie1999:

The Judaist god didn’t give birth to a child and Muslim god too, only the Christian god did.
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by haekymbahd(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Do Christians, Jews, and Muslims Worship the Same God?

Jesus slammed the door shut on this question in John 8:19 when He blasted the Pharisees for not acknowledging His deity:

"You know neither Me nor My Father. If you knew Me, you would know My Father also."

In other words, if you do not worship Jesus, you do not worship the Father, either. Neither Jews nor Muslims worship Jesus; therefore, they do not worship the same God.

LEARN MORE
Please how is knew (following cammadments) the same as worship...

Since it is claimed that Jews worship the YHWH but they don't know (neglected his commandments) him.

Do Muslims need to worship Jesus or know (beleive) him.

Can you know Jesus without knowing the Father Jesus said Yes

Mathew 7

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. (Muslim means submitting to the will of God I am sure you know)

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].(C)

Note their is difference difference between Lord (Teacher) and LORD (your God)

Is Jesus your Lord or LORD, Do you know God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2022
Following!
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Maynman: 8:04am On May 04, 2022
Who was the most high sharing inheritance to Yahweh?

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
Steep:

The Jews are serving God in ignorance as for muslims they are serving a different God.

Well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Ken4Christ: 11:30pm On May 13, 2022
Jannie1999:

The Jews and Christians worship the same God but the Muslims worship Allah who is not the God and father of my Lord Jesus.

Is it possible to have one person being described by two different people and their descriptions about the same person is the exact opposite that each gave.

God is not a Chameleon that he changes his character to adapt to ones belief. And h cannot have two constitutions with two different instructions.

One must be the real God and the other is an impostor. You do your study with open heart and find who is the true God. You have only one life to live. If you miss it, you will burn in hell for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Maynman: 11:31pm On May 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The Jews and Christians worship the same God but the Muslims worship Allah who is not the God and father of my Lord Jesus.

“God” is a title. The name of your deity is yahweh, the son of Elohim and Asheerah.
Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

“God” is a title. The name of your deity is yahweh, the son of Elohim and Asheerah.

Why don't you tell us the name of your god? undecided

Re: Do Christians, Jews, And Muslims Worship The Same God? by Maynman: 11:37pm On May 13, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you tell us the name of your god? undecided

What do you understand by “god”?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous / Bigotry In Christians: Bug, Feature, Or Neither? / Satanic Witchdoctors Have Sex With Men And Kill Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.