Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Education isnt the key - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education isnt the key (145 Views)

Education Is Not The Key / Pls Help!! My Jamb Portal Isnt Showing Me 2019 Utme O, / UNIOSUN Fee Increase-the Govt Is Right. Education Isnt Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education isnt the key by businessman1: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
education isn't the key to success
No, education is not required to achieve success: Education is not necessary to achieve success. Success depends on an individual's capacity to use his talent and creativity in most effective manner. ... It is your own will and determination and it does not require formal education to be successful.
if you would like to shop for Usa number or Uk number for whatsap and chatting 08184324268happy Sunday, and also you would like to start out hustling freshly, I even have alternative ways of earning income but online and offline ...meet me on the whatap as we succeed together.
say No to scam
Say No to gambling
Say No to theft

(1) (Reply)

yeah / Mid-diet ICAN Mock Exams Continues Today… / Never Give Excuse Why You Can’t Write This May Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.