Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia (6055 Views)

Video: Dino Melaye Warned Nigerian Youth Again Voting Peter Obi, Watch The Vide / Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian / BE WARNED! Nigerian Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans (see Reas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by JEWELofHELL666: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
As revealed by Gloria

They didn't allow the nigerian male students pass through.

My sister made it to one of the borders and they are not allowing Nigerians into Poland without Visa. MALE OR FEMALE!!!

1 Share

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by JEWELofHELL666: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
This should be a Ukrainian war. They should leave Nigerians OUT OF IT!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by JEWELofHELL666: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
No be Nigerians be US & NATO wey put Ukraine for this kasala. So they should fight their war themselves. If they are short of men, they should deploy their women.

We will not sit back and watch Nigerians fight for Ukraine while the Ukrainian women are busy flirting with Russian soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
How true is dis story
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by airmax16: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
it not funny how true is this na are Nigerian citizens of Ukrainian a county of 40million plus
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wow shocked

I thought it was only Putin & Russia that violates human rights. Why is saintly Ukraine/NATO/US forcing civilians to fight war against their will?

I also assumed that Ukraine/NATO/US loves gender equality while Russia oppresses women. Why is gender equal Ukraine/NATO/US treating men differently from women??

Dear Nairaland political strategists, please I need answers. I'm confused grin
Cc: joyandfaith amazontopaz munzy14 poopypants bepositive11 obedience4

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by MrSensor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked Those Nigerians are now Ukraine citizens by force and must fight Russians by force. I warned them before grin

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by InfinityFabric: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
But where are the strong independent women ?

10 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
But where are the strong independent women ?

They are in the kitchen cooking for the men. Have you not seen their tomato stew thread on FP? grin

When it comes to war, women happily accept to be the weak gender.
If you call them strong Kings, they will fight you.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by LikeAking: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by InfinityFabric: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

They are in the kitchen cooking for the men. Have you not seen their tomato stew thread on FP? grin

When it comes to war, women happily accept to be the weak gender.
If you call them strong Kings, they will fight you.

Mad man!
They should be clowned on every Ukraine/Russia post. Fight they must. We are tired of eating, we are fasting sef.
We'll buy food, go fight madame

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by Lipscomb(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yes the defense secretary made it known yesterday that Ukrainian btw 18 to 60 are potential to defend their motherland but I'm not sure if this include foreigners.
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s]Wow shocked

I thought it was only Putin & Russia that violates human rights. Why is saintly Ukraine/NATO/US forcing civilians to fight war against their will?

I also assumed that Ukraine/NATO/US loves gender equality while Russia oppresses women. Why is gender equal Ukraine/NATO/US treating men differently from women??

Cc: joyandfaith amazontopaz munzy14 poopypants bepositive11 obedience4[/s]

Kid, try to know meaning of conscription when martial law is declared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

Kid, try to know meaning of conscription when martial law is declared.
[/s]

Why is Russia not conscripting civilians for war?

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by LordIsaac(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's good....if they survive joining the Ukrainian defense forces, that should earn them direct citizenship grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
As long as they are ready to give them full citizenship after the stalemate... What does the international law say about conscription.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by sotall(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Why is Russia n
ot conscripting civilians for war?
Toddler. Go and eat indomie. Read about Russian military strength and conscription. Read about how Russia lined up peasants with no training to face German army during ww2. If there is martial law , there will be conscription.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by BloomingDale(f): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigerians want to go and enjoy the Ukraine they never developed. Very good. They should enjoy both the good and the bad. Nigerian men must fight that war. Well done Ukraine government. I trust Buhari to ignore them. Kai, see as my body dey sweet me.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

Toddler. Go and eat indomie. Read about Russian military strength and conscription. Read about how Russia lined up peasants with no training to face German army during ww2. If there is martial law , there will be conscription.
[/s]

We are talking present tense.
Who is conscripting civilians for war RIGHT NOW?

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]We are talking present tense.
Who is conscripting civilians for war RIGHT NOW?[/s]
Is conscription not part of Russian martial law?
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

Is conscription not part of Russian martial law?
[/s]

RIGHT NOW, Russia is not conscripting civilians. Ukraine is.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Wow shocked

Cc: joyan.dfaith amazo.ntopaz mun.zy14 poopyp.ants beposit.ive11 obedi.ence4
With your biased mindset, it is waste of intellectual property trying to school you...

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by dynicks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
LordIsaac:
It's good....if they survive joining the Ukrainian defense forces, that should earn them direct citizenship grin
grin

As ezigbo nwanna wey I be, this calls for deep thought and serious consideration!!...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Munzy14:

With your biased mindset, it is waste of intellectual property trying to school you...
[/s]

Kiev will fall today.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

RIGHT NOW, Russia is not conscripting civilians. Ukraine is.
Because Russia has an advantage. If table is returned , any nation will do similar thing. Learn more about martial law.
Germany had an advantage over Russia. And USSR used farmers to fight German forces.
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Because Russia has an advantage. If table is returned , any nation will do similar thing. Learn more about martial law.
Germany had an advantage over Russia. And USSR used farmers to fight German forces.

Oh
You mean Russia is winning?

I thought you said Ukraine is dealing with Russia. Posting Ghost of Kiev and captured Russian soldiers pics all over the internet grin grin cheesy lol

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[/s]

[s]Kiev will fall today
Ukraine lost the war but Russia will pay for it. Just wait. Another cold War has begun. Cold War 2. Should I tell you Cold War 1 ended?
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

Ukraine lost the war but Russia will pay for it. Just wait. Another cold War has begun. Cold War 2. Should I tell you Cold War 1 ended?
[/s]

How long should we wait?
Tell us please so we can come back by then...

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by joyandfaith: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
[s]
How long should we wait?
Tell us please so we can come back by then..[/s].
Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by DoggoneDogg: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Same thing I told them in the other thread. Men should stay back and fight and defend Ukraine. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma's Wife Hold Buhari's Hands / APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators / Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.