Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,524 members, 7,934,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) (1749 Views)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Notion About Nigeria / This Notion About Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by iTearHerToto: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Someone should tell these nairaland CCN analysts to at least try making use of google for a sec before they come spilling trash on front pages

Ukraine is not allied to NATO.
Quit blaming NATO for not interfering.
If you want NATO's interference in matters that doesn't involve any of their allies then call on them to come end boko Haram too, since the Nigerian army can't put an end to it. Abi BOKO and Nigerian no dey fight again? undecided

Pukes angry

Re: Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm not sure u urself is up to date..
Re: Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by godliman: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2022
You just typed a heap of thrash bros. You are miserably pro Putin. May Putin happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2022
War is not just about the weapons but about the mindset too. Na stone David use kill Goliath.

Between this is the latest headline; "The Ukrainian army and Civilians are doggedly defending their state.

FYI, there have been more loss on the Russian side.

But I would say it again, "Wether Putin wins or loosses, trust me Russia won't get away with this."

Quote me anywhere

I just laugh those who talk down on U.S and Nato sanctions. You only know that Putin don't care about the sanctions but trust me you guys don't know jerk about sanctions.

If you are a Nigerian Student living in Russia or probably a business man just start making plans to relocate cause soon that place will be as useless as shit.

Re: Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by tony5(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Danisaint112:
War is not just about the weapons but about the mindset too. Na stone David use kill Goliath.

Between this is the latest headline; "The Ukrainian army and Civilians are doggedly defending their state.

FYI, there have been more loss on the Russian side.

But I would say it again, "Wether Putin wins or loosses, trust me Russia won't get away with this."

Quote me anywhere

I just laugh those who talk down on U.S and Nato sanctions. You only know that Putin don't care about the sanctions but trust me you guys don't know jerk about sanctions.

If you are a Nigerian Student living in Russia or probably a business man just start making plans to relocate cause soon that place will be as useless as shit.
That is exactly Russia is trying to avoid, been useless and powerless, all those sanction is shit bro, Russia supplies 40% of natural gas in Europe. Don't be deceive, all the party involved got something to loose, gas price is now high in Europe. The threats from the Western world are empty. If them born them well make well, make USA and NATO intervene, which of course they wont dare because Russia is not a third world country like Libya and co.
Re: Everyone Should Correct This Notion About Ukraine (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2022
tony5:
That is exactly Russia is trying to avoid, been useless and powerless, all those sanction is shit bro, Russia supplies 40% of natural gas in Europe. Don't be deceive, all the party involved got something to loose, gas price is now high in Europe. The threats from the Western world are empty. If them born them well make well, make USA and NATO intervene, which of course they wont dare because Russia is not a third world country like Libya and co.

I will save this. Watch and see how it would turn out. I have points but I will reserve my comment for later.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-Pengassan Endorsed Peter Obi Promised To Mobilise Their Members(video) / Photonews : Less Than 50 Persons Attend APC 1 Million March In Karu Nasarawa? / Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.