Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Did You Know You Can Make Up N120k Monthly By Using Our Standard App? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Know You Can Make Up N120k Monthly By Using Our Standard App? (290 Views)

Nhiregroup : Salary Up To N120k Or More Monthly / Earn 15% to 30% Profit on Your Trading Capital Using Our Free Signals / If your Genotype is AA, Do you know you are very susceptible to Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know You Can Make Up N120k Monthly By Using Our Standard App? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello, my name is Fred Dhete. A software developer, app developer and website designer.

Did you know you can make up N120k monthly by using our standard app?
Yes, we have come up with an unique and very effective solution for mobile app development and Google admob app.
Our methods are very simple and easy. Applying it may make u enough money �.
No ads limitations, no account banned, high CPC up $5 per click. Minimum 10 clicks per day.

Call 08164414141 or join our group https:///appflexlimited

Re: Did You Know You Can Make Up N120k Monthly By Using Our Standard App? by topstone(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Beware of this Guy. He is a SCAMMER

(1) (Reply)

America And NATO Caused The Russia And Ukraine War. / I Was Never A Fan Of Leaving Nigeria, But I Had To — Man Like Tolu Olasoji / (FOOTBAL LOVERS) What's Champions League Without Chelsea And Baryern..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.