Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (70553 Views)

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
tradepunter:

You guys ignorance stink to the heavens.. check Ukraine's history or any other european country history. They fight regardless of your might, guerilla warfare have never been won by any world power even Yankee see am for Vietnam... So forget all the technology and guns of Russia, this might actually be a begining of the end
Only a dumb little squid would take my comment as meaning that is all Ukraine has in its arsenal. And only an even dumber crackhead wouldnt understand the comment is STRICTLY in relation to this particular news item.

Get well.

Goodbye.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
Only a dumb little squid would take my comment as meaning that is all Ukraine has in its arsenal. And only an even dumber crackhead wouldnt understand the comment is STRICTLY in relation to this particular news item.

Get well.

Goodbye.
be calming down my love kiss

oya come to bed baby

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by bestpunterever: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

Who are the "we"?
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 2:23am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ukraine will fall by Sunday.
Rest.
Swears just like Afghanistan.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by toyinid78: 4:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Austineva:
It's laughable. Na people wer Ukrainian soldiers no fit fight na untrained civilians fit fight them? I sense massive destruction of Ukrainians. It's well
most devil's like cultist, assassin's,armed robbers , hunters etc are not trained by soldiers many civilians get mind pass soldiers

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Caseless: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Listen and listen good..no matter how Russia try they will never achieve their motive in Ukraine..we are ready to go any length to resist them..

mtswww
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2022
The bloody civilians will be killed like chickens just because one man is so desperate to remain in power
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60517447
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by silibaba: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Samuelnze:
I wish i could swap places with any coward in ukarine.
this war is getting tough,
i won burst some russian heads

Go sambisa forest come back first
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by olas24u(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
angry
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off if you can't provide proof for what I requested..keep blabbing around here without proof.. cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry

Thousands of Chechnyans deploying to Ukraine. The Chechnyans are renounced in fighting in built-up urban areas.

#Note. Russia has not use superior force against Ukraine yet. Only 15% of troops stationed have been deployed. Thier strategic bomber the Tu bombers, its prestige Su-34 bombers haven't tasted battle yet. Same with BMD 4M “Bahcha” - airborne, amphybious armored car.

Even the artillery it's the BM 21 Grad we are seeing and not the newer ones.

The only high tech weapon I have seen is the Iskander missiles. .

And yet, in just 2 days of fighting, the most powerful Eastern European country is battling to keep its Capital.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Listen and listen good..no matter how Russia try they will never achieve their motive in Ukraine..we are ready to go any length to resist them..

Sorry who are the "we".

Where are you typing from?
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
BalogunIdowu:

Sorry who are the "we".

Where are you typing from?
You don't wanna know..
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by prophetfire: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Rest.
. Stop being too sure guy? This is a war and resilience plays a role. A very big role. I am for seeing a guerilla warfare that would destroy the beautiful Ukraine and weaken Russia economically.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
prophetfire:
. Stop being too sure guy? This is a war and resilience plays a role. A very big role. I am for seeing a guerilla warfare that would destroy the beautiful Ukraine and weaken Russia economically.
[/s]

Just 3 days and Ukraine is already making their last stand in Kiev.

If that's not enough for you to know that they are finished, I wonder what else will. Good day.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by prophetfire: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

If that's not enough for you to know that they are finished, I wonder what else will. Good day.
. I said guerilla warfare guy. You don't need to fully control territories to do that.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Mo4ever: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Rest.

It's almost Sunday and Ukraine is still standing... I will remind you tomorrow.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Mo4ever: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I don't know where you get your own facts, well, till Sunday before I know what to tell you..
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by SeunNotOwner: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Austineva:
It's laughable. Na people wer Ukrainian soldiers no fit fight na untrained civilians fit fight them? I sense massive destruction of Ukrainians. It's well

Actually, the capital is more defend than other places. Also it is strategic to allow Russian to move further away from their supplies. Their vehicles will ran out of fuel, by then they will get hit by soldiers who are already digging around the capital.

Although if this invation did not stop, it's just a matter of days, kyiv will be infiltrated

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I'm putting down $100 that Ukraine will not fall by Sunday as alleged by the other guy.

Is there a bet taker on here?

And $100 goes to egun

Ukraine is still standing, and there are plenty of videos of thoroughly punked out captured Russian soldiers.

In the cold War Russia played the potemkin village game

They may have played it too far this time.

Was expecting videos of an implacable juggernaut

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

And $100 goes to egun

Ukraine is still standing, and there are plenty of videos of thoroughly punked out captured Russian soldiers.

In the cold War Russia played the potemkin village game

They may have played it too far this time.

Was expecting videos of an implacable juggernaut

It is my opinion that a lot of these superpower countries are not really equipped to fight ground wars but are effective in vast destruction when allowed.

Yes sure they could level Ukraine with nuclear bomb but they won’t. So they should be prepared for a long drawn out ground offensive.

Just ask the Americans.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by fman(m): 2:50am On Feb 18, 2023
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Rest.
and today's date is what?
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by dnawah(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin grin grin in your room in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by obedience4(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Rest.

Lol, funny boy
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by obedience4(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Rest.

Lol ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.