Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics (345 Views)

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Russia and Ukraine political situation has really made me to understand that our cow ,ipob,ewedu and amala politics are just a fraction of what the world all about
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by Conrod: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
I recommend this book (YEARS OF UPHEAVEL) by henry kissinger ,a nice book from a fine gentleman .

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Conrod:
I recommend this book (YEARS OF UPHEAVEL) by henry kissinger ,a nice book from a fine gentleman .
I'll try this thanks
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
parfhecto:
Might not be very easy to find a book that comprehensive.
my fear do, thank

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by yemmit90: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
You need not just a book to understand the basic principle of world politics, rule of law and how societies are formed and organized. You should also read about logic, law of power and how great leaders think or rule on their subjects.

Read from Socratic, down to contemporary scholars. Read about American politics, British parliamentary system and communist China.

You cant find all this in one book, just go to any good book shop or library and get 2 or more books comprises the aforementioned areas.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
bittertongue:
The Russia and Ukraine political situation has really made me to understand that our cow ,ipob,ewedu and amala politics are just a fraction of what the world all about

Start here:

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa is a 1972 book written by Walter Rodney that describes how Africa was deliberately exploited and underdeveloped by European colonial regimes. One of his main arguments throughout the book is that Africa developed Europe at the same rate as Europe underdeveloped Africa.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by RenaissanceGuy: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Start with Wikipedia, not a perfect one,but it'll get you started. Start by reading on the first and second world wars entries and click on other links of interest in those articles.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
yemmit90:
You need not just a book to understand the basic principle of world politics, rule of law and how societies are formed and organized. You should also read about logic, law of power and how great leaders think or rule on their subjects.

Read from Socratic, down to contemporary scholars. Read about American politics, British parliamentary system and communist China.

You cant find all this in one book, just go to any good book shop or library and get 2 or more books comprises the aforementioned areas.
I really appreciate this
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
yemmit90:

good suggestion, thanks
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by Oghene1st: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
If it is World politics, follow Righteousness2 comments here on nairaland. You will marvel and doubt your existence after reading like 10 of his comments.
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Start with Wikipedia, not a perfect one,but it'll get you started. Start by reading on the first and second world wars entries and click on other links of interest in those articles.
my fear with links is that of allot of different opinions and writers,I don't want to waste my time reading lies and propagandas,but I'll try
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by bittertongue: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oghene1st:
If it is World politics, follow Righteousness2 comments here on nairaland. You will marvel and doubt your existence after reading like 10 of his comments.
thanks,but I like to view the world the way it is not base on any religion and personal conspiracy theory
Re: Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics by Blankstare(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
'Ten days that shook the world' - Edgar snow.
It is a book about about the Bolsheviks, will give you an insight about what's happening today..

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Not Released Timetable For 2023 General Elections / Only Leaders Like Buhari Can Tackle Nigeria's Security Challenges - Osinbajo / Sani Bello Meet APC State Chairmen, Says Buni Not Ready For Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.