Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,547 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now (994 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links / Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now by brandedben(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2007
as for me it is tuface idibia
Re: Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now by whateva(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
Paul Play jor,

I just pray he keeps working hard by the day
Listen
one two dreams come true here i come baby looking out for you
3' 4 knocking at your door you are the woman i am crazy for
5, 6 if you ask me is about time we stop playing those tricks
7, 8 dont be late we be going out on a special date
i'm lonely waiting for your love to set me free
together baby i'll b your king and you my queen
forever,
come in to my love boat boat and we can sail silly

abeg forget too good for that album i wish him best lucks forward ever and backward neva
Re: Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now by 9ja4eva: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2007
Paul Play
Re: Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now by whateva(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2007
ANYTHING GENRE YOU CALL TUFACE HE DEY THERE FOR YOU

BUT PAUL PLAY LET US KNOW SAY NA HIM GET R N B FROM HIS LAST EFFORT

I DEY WAIT FOR HE NEXT ALBUM SHA

BUT FRANKLY SPEAKING HIS ALBUM IS ONE ALBUM FROM NIGERIA THAT CAN MEET ANY INTERNATIONAL STANDARD COZ IF NA YANKEE HE DEY THE FIRST WEEK OF HIS RELEASE HE FOR FIT SELL LIKE 1 MILLION COPIES IF NOT SINCE NA nigerIA E DEY ENGLISH NOR BE STREET MAN TALK NA ONLY PIDGIN FIT ENTER DEM BRAIN, DEM NOR RECOGNISE HE ALBUM.

MORE GREASE TO HIS PALM AND MORE POWER TO HIS ELBOW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OWNER'S FUNKY
Re: Who Is The Best R And B Lyricist In Nigeria Now by coolboyapg: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
faze

(1) (Reply)

Illbliss: / Sope Tie By Beanpole / 2009 Songs That Will Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.