Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,138 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (71872 Views)

Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by DoggoneDogg: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
goodheart01:

U keep supporting Russia for what cause and reason?? At least the west has given blacks and Africans opportunities. If I may ask u Mr. Russia how many black presidents, black governors and black law makers has Russia produced??

Can u comfortably choose a Russian visa over an American one?? Jonzing guy
[/s]

This is why Blacks remain foolish forever.
How many Blacks are born in Russia??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by 24brains(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:
after 36 hours , couldn't do it with ordinary Ukraine. Modern wars are not conventional wars. He thought Ukraine will not fight. But they are giving Russia forces bloody noses
omo Ukraine were fully prepared for defence strategies!!! Russia invaded with pretex and Ukraine giving them hot hot with pretex. i have been following the war through BBC updates. putin sef confirm am.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Awesometouch1: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
FourElements:
Relax Mr. globalists puppet! My services are based on principle.
As for you, grab a Pepsi and popcorns while you watch the movie till THE END.
Your wouldn't want to miss the part were your Western luciferian globalist Masters are going to have their tongues melt in their mouths, would you? wink
Lol
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by goodheart01: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

And that’s why Russia will never let blacks like u be born there. They don’t give a rat’s ass about u. All they care is conquest
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Appleyard(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

US spent 7 years in Vietnam and lost
Spent 20 years in Iraq and lost
Spent 4 years in Syria and lost
Spent 20 years in Afghanistan and lost
See knockout angry
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by DoggoneDogg: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
goodheart01:

And that’s why Russia will never let blacks like u be born there. They don’t give a rat’s ass about u. All they care is conquest
[/s]

Your almighty and righteous America killed all the black native population and took over. Enslaved Black Africans for 400 years to build their country and finally denied the same Blacks the right to reap their sweat.

You are foolish I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Nicenixon: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
blkmum700:

Some of you guys are just funny, Finland is just too small in everything to fight Russia.
They were also small for Soviet union in 1939 but yet they dealt with almighty soviet union.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by goodheart01: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your almighty and righteous America killed all the black native population and took over. Enslaved Black Africans for 400 years to build their country and finally denied the same Blacks the right to reap their sweat.

You are foolish I swear.

U keep forecasting war like bet9ja

U have maggots in your brain whalahi
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by goodheart01: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
sweetjohn:
You Muslims have just too been brainwashed. Get the real fact bro. USA was only in those country for peace keeping and chasing of terrorist and not war unlike what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Pls, get proper education, I think that's all of Muslims problem both home and abroad

That DoggoneDogg is a Muslim terrorist and that’s why he always foams from the mouth whenever he hears America
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Appleyard(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Iamgrey5:
America took control of these countries in less than 24hours but couldn't hold on to it or knew what to do with this new territory..

Russia is still struggling to gain control of a
ukraine after three days.

Meanwhile, Russia also failed in Afghanistan..
Lmao. Russia have not even moved in half of the forces it amassed for this purpose, yet they're already in Kiev outskirts. As much as I hate wars, one can't help but applaud the Russian tactics as it has helped to minimize their own casualties while dealing while also giving the Uki forces time to make up their minds about surrendering. So far, cruise and ballistic missiles have been doing the major tactical works.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Iamgrey5(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Appleyard:
Lmao. Russia have not even deployed half of the forces it amassed for this purpose, yet they're already in Kiev outskirts. As much as I hate wars, one can't help but applaud the Russian tactics as it has helped to minimize their own casualties while dealing while also giving the Uki forces time to make up their minds about surrendering. So far, cruise and ballistic missiles have been doing the major tactical works.
Lol. I have seen you listen to Russia propaganda.

So I believe you are currently attached to Russia army to know the level of deployment and casualties.

And what exactly is a ballistic missile?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by boyfrank: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Since when did aircraft become a prerequisite to win wars??

Iran do not go long distances to invade other sovereign nations like the US so what exactly do they need jets for??

Wow, armchair military strategist. Chai, at least u admit Irans airpower is naught. Isreal won egypt, Syria, Jordan and the Arabic forces in 6 days solely because of their superior airforce, just opening ur mouth to display ignorance. Didn't know I was wasting my time.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by 24brains(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Any woman or child that dies in this conflict brought it on themselves and their blood is on the hands of the US/NATO for deceiving imnocent civilians that they would protect them.
do you know what it takes to hold the battle line for 36hrs under heavy armoured trucks and missile raids? Ukraine with the aide of U.K intelligence, is dealing blows to the Russia forces.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Bomb the viking infidels, Mr. Putin!!

China needs to move into Taiwan and Hong Kong.
North Korea needs to move into South Korea.
Iran and Syria need to bomb Israel ASAP.

Since US/NATO wants to be mad
Imagine a civil war in Nigeria and your house gets hits and you lost everything you have
Try dey use your head and brain dey reason
People are dying you're busy permutating more death

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by 24brains(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

you are the foolish one among the Blacks here. how many sane Blacks would want to associate with a dictator(Russia)? or don't you know that failure has many enemy?

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Greenerie(f): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
[Rusdia tried to apply several times since ninety nineties and especially during Bill Clinton era.putin approached Clinton several times to join Nato in the year 2000 or so ,but he was insulted and rejected.

Nato is looking for excuse to invade Russia by using small countries to stir up war.

quoteor=ifeanyiclement post=110548102]I think Russia should apply to join NATO instead of preventing other nations from joining, there should be freedom of association[/quote]
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Ashley86400: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
charles009:

Do you know Russia's 21st century military capabilities. You are quoting a war fought over 90years ago?
Not everything is by bomb.
Almost all of them have bombs, and a they only need a few of the bombs to destroy each other.
War, transcends bombs and bullets but also mindset.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by maasoap(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
Russia and Putin won't dare to attack Finland because they know the Finnish people are a difficult nut to crack.

You should have known by now that all these kinds of talk are nothing but jokes6.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by maasoap(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:
after 36 hours , couldn't do it with ordinary Ukraine. Modern wars are not conventional wars. He thought Ukraine will not fight. But they are giving Russia forces bloody noses

He thought Ukraine wouldn't fight, in your words. But why did he send over 100,000 troops to Ukraine if thought Ukraine wouldn't fight?
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Greenerie(f): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
[Finland shares, just like Nigerian Ghana
Check Google maps.

quote author=JOemmy post=110550389]Putin is trying to bully and threaten weak countries from joining NATO does Finland even share any boarder with Russia why are the Russians feeling threatened?[/quote]
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by gambojimeta: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin

China needs the West more. Perhaps, it doesn't want to sacrifice it's economy which is dependent on trade with high GDP per capita countries for Russia.

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by jp130(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
My tron profit taken today. Tomorrow loading. Check my signature, register n dm me on whatsapp

Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Playermayweda(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2022
goodheart01:

How does this concern the blacks now, what do the Russians owe the blacks now, most black countries do not even speak Russian so of course they will be considerably less than in other countries
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2022
All I want to know is what strain Putin dey smoke
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by glasshouse(m): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Well if u look at it closely if u are in Putin situation u will do same . Ever since the disolution of the formal USSR, some countries from USSR were absorbed into NATo.
Now Russia is sharing borders with those countries . Russia does not feel safe cos this countries are sharing borders with them .
I feel there is no need for NATO .
Secondly if a first son acts any how and goes unpunished the other youngest once will want to act the same way.
USA went to war with iraq against UN warnings during the time of Coffin Anang , and were they sanctioned by UN capital later NO . So other war powers wants to also be free to exercise there own freedom too
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Tzar(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin has finally gone raving mad!!
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by sunbreaker: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
Russia and Putin won't dare to attack Finland because they know the Finnish people are a difficult nut to crack.
you don start again? Nah so you people push Ukraine to the point of no return.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by sunbreaker: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
grin Buhari put mouth nah
put mouth to watin,make Putin change direction? I beg nah my papa farm I dey jeje oo grin grin. Bad fuel is better than war.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by executive12: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2022
THUNDER4real:
When is Nigeria planning to join NATO...

NATO will obviously reject Nigeria's application.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by Drakkernoir: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Chrisvotel:
they can't retaliate cause Ukraine is not a part of NATO they can only supply them with enough weapons to fight a war,they can only retaliate if Russia has completely taken over Ukraine and if they spread the invasion to neighbouring countries

But they invaded, Syria, Irag, libya...were they Nato states, they are only being careful cos its Putin involved and they can not afford a nuclear and intelligence tells them that the guy is not bluffing....if it was a weaker country, Yankee would have troops on ground by now
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by kayjay69(m): 5:06am On Feb 26, 2022
he can make life miserable for them which he intends to do.
don't forget these countries were formerly under the USSR. in many ways some within these countries are still pro-USSR, pro-Russia, especially the older generation, anyone 40 and above.
russia will proceed to annex these countries unto itself and the US will not be able to do a thing about it. oil prices will skyrocket, this may well affect the reelection of whoever is in charge of the white house.
ThEGodFaThEr124:

This Russian invation will only lead to other neigbouring states joining NATO and there's nothing Russia can do about it. That's the game plan of the US and western states. Putin can't fight all those countries at once.
Re: Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO by joyandfaith: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

It is only a fool that would be shouting democrazy and hailing putin. Most sit-tight presidents are lunatic. It would end well. Read history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.