Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine (405 Views)

Israeli Iron Dome Runs Out Of Missiles For Its Batteries, US Can't Help / (video) Russia destroys Nato Jet Fighter & Helicopter sent To Help Ukraine / Reason NATO Nations Are Scared OF Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by jonandez: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
In light of the emerging conflict between Russia and Ukraine and the United States backstabbing of the latter... I would show u a video whereby Russia president said
In this words " we won't be the ones to make the preventative strike.. but if a country strike Russia with a nuclear warhead Russia won't have a choice but to retailiate and thereby causing massive catastrophe and the Russian dies as matyrs and goes to heaven but the enemy won't even have time to repent cause the retailiation would be a fast one"..

In other words .. what he meant was that anyone who interferes with a nuclear bomb to Russia is planning on ending the world period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7Mmm8nO5M

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by venabili: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm. No one wants a nuclear war. No one wins
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rubbish and ignorant thread.
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by Mooh247: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine isn't NATO so they can't be helped by NATO in ground battle
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by jonandez: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
venabili:
Hmmm. No one wants a nuclear war. No one wins
Of course that is the point
Mooh247:
Ukraine isn't NATO so they can't be helped by NATO in ground battle

Meaning that any country can takeover another country?
NGpatriot:
Rubbish and ignorant thread.
?
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by Mooh247: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
jonandez:

Meaning that any country can takeover another country?

US,UK , France invaded Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Vietnam

Saudi invaded Yemen

Isreal invaded Palestine

Chad invaded Northern Nigeria in the 70s,

Cameroon invaded Bakassi under Nigeria

Nigeria and west African forces, invaded Sierra Leone, Liberia, and almost invaded Gambia before Yahaya Germaine ran off

My point is Military invasion isn't new or exclusive to only one country, anyone who feels his sovereignty and national security is threatened can invade another country
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by Goldbw122(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
They should just let this matter die down because when the nuclear missile erupt everyone is going down.
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by hotwax: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
NATO has not business in this war. Ukraine did not join NATO. Please be informed
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by Cizarr(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Saudi invaded Yemen

Isreal invaded Palestine

Nigeria and west African forces, invaded Sierra Leone, Liberia, and almost invaded Gambia before Yahaya Germaine ran off

My point is Military invasion isn't new or exclusive to only one country, anyone who feels his sovereignty and national security is threatened can invade another country
Stop saying rubbish on every threads, without US doing the work of world police... Do you think we will hv little peace we still hv naw
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by jonandez: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Saudi invaded Yemen

Isreal invaded Palestine

Louder abeg so the ignorant folks at the back can hear u
Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by Mooh247: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cizarr:
Stop saying rubbish on every threads, without US doing the work of world police... Do you think we will hv little peace we still hv naw

You are the one qouting me to throw crap

The question was about any country invading another country and I pointed out countries that have invaded other countries in recent times

Did the countries I listed invade other Nation yes or no??!

Was the question about reason for invasion?! Or world police??!

How those my comment on any thread violate you in anyway??!

Re: The REAL Reason NATO Can't Help Ukraine by blackboy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truth is Ukraine no get oil. Oil is the most precious commodity in time of war n time of peace.
If Ukraine had oil American boots would have been on the ground. No super power is ready to use a nuke only terrorist countries and cowardly countries would. The weapons and man power super powers have are enough to give a good fight. The nuke is the last resort of a loosing super power. Putin is a Hitler

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Russian Media Websites Are Hacked And Show Anti-putin Messages / Putin’s Achievement In 3 Weeks Of Invasion Of Ukraine / Wikipedia Claims USA Is The Largest Oil Producing Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.