Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,315 members, 7,964,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu (23753 Views)

Gov Sanwo-olu Commision 100 Housing Units In Ikate Lagos / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Segzy22: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Debisy:

Absolutely I lived adjacent the company the road leadin up to the company is a complete disaster from odogunyan to odokekere.
The road was abandoned leading to a very bad state..

I attached a picture of the road leading to the company ; I took during raining season
Omo this guy can lie o, Odogunyan that I visited recently, I was even told Anbode did the road.
You cannot snap the picture of your village and be using it to be deceiving us here

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Free advert
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by talktimi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
ayokellany:
[s]I am from Ikorodu, tudomugoro to be precise, I am also not using a fake monicker so can we ask your father if Ikorodu people complain to you. Do you even know how many road the APC led govt constructed in that LGA.[/s]

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by bongila(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
ayokellany:
I am from Ikorodu, tudomugoro to be precise, I am also not using a fake monicker so can we ask your father if Ikorodu people complain to you. Do you even know how many road the APC led govt constructed in that LGA.

Not true. Roads in Ikorodu are a complete disaster. Very few are motorable. Be sincere and stop being partisan.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
ayokellany:
I am from Ikorodu, tudomugoro to be precise, I am also not using a fake monicker so can we ask your father if Ikorodu people complain to you. Do you even know how many road the APC led govt constructed in that LGA.

The gentleman didn't ask about the number of roads APC has done in ikorodu. But since u mentioned it, tell us the number of roads and their location. Also, can u confirm if the road leading to this factory is motorable?

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Segzy22:
Omo this guy can lie o, Odo

How is he lying?
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Pnorh(f): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
And if you see the road that leads to this company,... very very bad, I hope they do something about the road, my prayer sad sad,... a good investment even thou I pass there everyday and never knew it’s a big manufacturing company,... lols

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
helinues:
VP has been active lately.

Nice one

Active doing what

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by talktimi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't expect people who have never enjoyed good governance to know they're suffering from bad government. What is that Odogunyan axis known for apart from bad roads, cultism and agberos ? Many families at that particular area depend on picking/digging scrap metals from the street with little knives and magnets morning till evening. It's only political hangers on and idiots who'll defend the travesty going on in that area and I'll say it again, the citing of $100m factory there should have attracted good roads if for anything, at least for the safe evacuation of expatriate staff. Do you know a Vita engineering staff was slapped by agberos at the company gate for not dashing them money during construction ?

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
duro4chang:
See where hatred has landed you. Always seeing negative things. How many good roads do you have in your village?

Kindly counter what he said and identify the hatred

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by esty57(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
I live in Ikorodu and almost all the roads are not motorable. The one the have been constructing along ogolonto roads for the past 2yrs is taking forever to be completed. Ikorodu people have suffered in the hands of apc

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by CaptainFM1: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
talktimi:
All roads around that axis are a disaster, a company brings $100m into your economy and you can't even rustle up decent roads to the factory undecided Ikorodu people have seen hell in the hands of APC even though they give the party regular and total support

Relax now, all roads will not be completed in one year. They are doing roads gradually and eventually everywhere will be completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Cognitivereason: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
walemoney007:
Which part of ikorodu are you talking about?
Odogunyan
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Osilama1: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
talktimi:
All roads around that axis are a disaster, a company brings $100m into your economy and you can't even rustle up decent roads to the factory undecided Ikorodu people have seen hell in the hands of APC even though they give the party regular and total support
that road is a mess funny enough that area has the biggest industrial estate in West Africa with plenty companies you would expect it to be ok...

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Osilama1: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Segzy22:
Omo this guy can lie o, Odogunyan that I visited recently, I was even told Anbode did the road.
You cannot snap the picture of your village and be using it to be deceiving us here
you think it's funny... From Odogunyan via spintex junction is bad.... That axis ought to have superb road network given the companies there

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Cognitivereason: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good work...

The company road leading to the factory is bad...and effort should be made to get rid of the agberos around that axis
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by talktimi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Osilama1:
that road is a mess funny enough that area has the biggest industrial estate in West Africa with plenty companies you would expect it to be ok...
I have friends making a killing from those steel companies around there, NONE of the roads in that industrial axis is anything to write home about. The rains will soon start in earnest then it's another several months of swimming in portorportor till the next dry season. We only hear of LASG developing roads at highbrow areas while the cash cow in Ikorodu is left to wallow in penury

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Osilama1: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
talktimi:
I have friends making a killing from those steel companies around there, NONE of the roads in that industrial axis is anything to write home about. The rains will soon start in earnest then it's another several months of swimming in portorportor till the next dry season. We only hear of LASG developing roads at highbrow areas while the cash cow in Ikorodu is left to wallow in penury
but people are laughing thinking it's a joke same thing with ogun State where roads are terrible in areas with companies and workers there pay taxes

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Kindly counter what he said and identify the hatred
Try to read two or three times again perhaps you will see what you are asking for since it is hard for you to understand simple thing mr senior advocate of nairaland.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by talktimi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Osilama1:
but people are laughing thinking it's a joke same thing with ogun State where roads are terrible in areas with companies and workers there pay taxes
anyone telling you this is a joke is very uninformed. Get a trailer load of scrap irons and take it to any of those iron companies there for sale then thank me later with two bottles of big Legend

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by sammirano2: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Southwest

No mind the fool. E pain am say na inside mud his people lives. Flatbrains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by Lobolintin(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Abe who knows somebody's that knows somebody that recruits or can assist for placement in that company..

God no go shame us o..
Abeg connect me or quote me
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by arcis: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
duro4chang:
See where hatred has landed you. Always seeing negative things. How many good roads do you have in your village?

The guy is full of hate...I believed deeply is already living in severe pains....Most of them are just vagabond. Any Lagos Good news, they must always say rubbish. Most of them will die of HBP because of Lagos and TINUBU...

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
And more FDI Keeps flowing in

Southwest leads others follow

So how will it make sw a leader
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rebelutionary:
Wow...good one! More FDI pouring into Lagos state!
Mynd44

More money for your god-Tinubu
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by duro4chang(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
arcis:

The guy is full of hate...I believed deeply is already living in severe pains....Most of them are just vagabond. Any Lagos Good news, they must always say rubbish. Most of them will die of HBP because of Lagos and TINUBU...
You are blessed.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by demarc001: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Segzy22:

Stop accusing somebody on what you don't know, the picture posted there is fact. I am a staff of the company, the company was willing to tar that road not untill Nigerian factors came in. Odongunyan road you mentioned is just the Lagos shagamu expressway is that the whole of Odongunyan?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. / See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH) / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.