Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,516 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth (2051 Views)

My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk / What Is The Most Worst Disappointment You Have Received so far This Year? / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by AoifeNightfall: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:
You should be very careful how you address your father.... 22yrs old and you're already seeing your dad as a difficult man... Do know what life is out there?

You probably tinted your hair or barbed a crazy hairstyle and your mom saw nothing wrong with it ... But your dad is probably trying to redirect your step and you're citing this as dictatorship...

As far as you're staying under his roof, you should be willing to go by his rules and regulations..

What is out there? What kind of difficult life is out there, that somebody cannot tint hair?
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by AoifeNightfall: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

Personally, I don't see this as a bad hairstyle....., But if he says you should cut it down, then try to do so... Don't drag your mother into it.. Allow her to enjoy her marriage. Don't look at your father's inability to provide for the house .. See him as the father and as the head. Because sooner or later, you will be in his position as well... And you wouldn't want your kids to speak I'll of you when you try to correct them.

Are you well at all?

Enjoy what

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:
You should be very careful how you address your father.... 22yrs old and you're already seeing your dad as a difficult man... Do know what life is out there?

You probably tinted your hair or barbed a crazy hairstyle and your mom saw nothing wrong with it ... But your dad is probably trying to redirect your step and you're citing this as dictatorship...

As far as you're staying under his roof, you should be willing to go by his rules and regulations..

Hypocritical parents everywhere. You drink to stupor, keep late nights, sleep with everything on skirt,and probably smoke Indian hemp but somehow, you feel you're in the best position to demand morality from your kids. It doesn't work that way.

If the op decides to get himself a crazy haircut, the father has no moral ground to correct him. As it stands, the OP has all the rights to rebel and fight that man. What you don't give, you can't get.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by yanabasee(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Acidosis:

Hypocritical parents everywhere. You drink to stupor, keep late nights, sleep with everything on skirt,and probably smoke Indian hemp but somehow, you feel you're in the best position to demand morality from your kids. It doesn't work that way.

Even if the op decides to get himself a crazy haircut, the father has no moral ground to correct him. He has all the rights to rebel and fight that man. What you don't give, you can't get.

Op don't listen to this people trying to invite you against your family... They will not be there when your family is in crisis.... They will not be there when. your mother and your father won't be in good terms....

No matter what your father is doing, you have to first of all respect him as your father...

Don't be that child that brings about divorce to your own home. It's very simple, if he calls for you to cut your hair down, do so and let peace come into your house...
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

Op don't listen to this people trying to invite you against your family... They will not be there when your family is in crisis.... They will not be there when. your mother and your father won't be in good terms....

No matter what your father is doing, you have to first of all respect him as your father...

Don't be that child that brings about divorce to your own home. It's very simple, if he calls for you to cut your hair down, do so and let peace come into your house...

What crisis? Same one that started some 22 years ago?

What terms? Have they ever been in good terms? Sending your wife out of the house she invested her money is good terms?
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by yanabasee(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Acidosis:

What crisis? Same one that started some 22 years ago?

Yet the marriage stood for 22yrs?

Why will a simple haircut now be a thing to kill a home?

Do you give up on life because of what you experienced?

His mother endured this long... If she sees the need to divorce him, she will, but if she sees it as one of those marriages and she still with him, who are you to talk him into destroying home that his mother have been trying to keep?

You think this is some indomie marriages that is in every court seeking for divorce?
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

Yet the marriage stood for 22yrs?

Why will a simple haircut now be a thing to kill a home?

Do you give up on life because of what you experienced?

His mother endured this long... If she sees the need to divorce him, she will, but if she sees it as one of those marriages and she still with him, who are you to talk him into destroying home that his mother have been trying to keep?

You think this is some indomie marriages that is in every court seeking for divorce?

It's her call to leave or remain in the marriage. My issue with you has to do with your attempt to blackmail the op into showing respect to a father that caused him nothing but pain and abuse for 22 years.

The same book you got that saying "respect/honour your father and your mother" also instructed parents to avoid provoking their kids into anger. The same book told fathers to provide and love their wives. The same book warned about adultery and drunkenness. The father refused to adhere to all instructions about fatherhood. There's nothing to respect if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by yanabasee(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Acidosis:

It's her call to leave or remain in the marriage. My issue with you has to do with your attempt to blackmail the op into showing respect to a father that caused him nothing but pain and abuse for 22 years.

The same book you got that saying "respect/honour your father and your mother" also instructed parents to avoid provoking their kids into anger. The same book told fathers to provide and love their wives. The same book warned about adultery and drunkenness. The father refused to adhere to all instructions about fatherhood. There's nothing to respect if you ask me.

You don't have issue with me.

You have issues with yourself...

Many of you have toxic bosses at work and you don't repel them, but will see the need to repel your parents.
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Richy4(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Young man... There's no need really to rope your mother into this whole drama of your stubbornness....
You are living in your father's house, he got rules and his rule says "cut that hair before u enter into my house"... If u don't really like it, u pack and be free.. but if u want to stay, u go ahead and cut the hair and abide by his rules...

It's just a simple rule... U are 22... A 22yr old is old enough to be alone, stay in prison, vote and be voted for, earn a living etc... If you dislike the idea of cutting your hair and you have had it up to your neck, this is the right opportunity to gain your freedom..

As for your mother, she has a reason best known to her on why she decides to stay with an unfaithful spouse.. that is none of your business but between the two of them......

I will not criticise your father, I will not criticise your mother... because they knew how they were living and it was working for them...irrespective of what popular opinion says...

Please stick to the rules or u move out... Do not endanger your mother's life because of your stubbornness.. she slept outside because of the fact that she was supporting u... You already know that your father is heartless and have no more feelings for your mother, so consider her first before u try any other stubborn act...
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

You don't have issue with me.

You have issues with yourself...

Many of you have toxic bosses at work and you don't repel them, but will see the need to repel your parents.

LOL

At least, toxic bosses pay salaries at the end of the month.

An irresponsible father who gives nothing asides from a surname you can change with 10k affidavit deserves no respect.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by NoToPile: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Richy4:
Young man... There's no need really to rope your mother into this whole drama of your stubbornness....
You are living in your father's house, he got rules and his rule says "cut that hair before u enter into my house"... If u don't really like it, u pack and be free.. but if u want to stay, u go ahead and cut the hair and abide by his rules...

It's just a simple rule... U are 22... A 22yr old is old enough to be alone, stay in prison, vote and be voted for, earn a living etc... If you dislike the idea of cutting your hair and you have had it up to your neck, this is the right opportunity to gain your freedom..

As for your mother, she has a reason best known to her on why she decides to stay with an unfaithful spouse.. that is none of your business but between the two of them......

I will not criticise your father, I will not criticise your mother... because they knew how they were living and it was working for them...irrespective of what popular opinion says...

Please stick to the rules or u move out... Do not endanger your mother's life because of your stubbornness.. she slept outside because of the fact that she was supporting u... You already know that your father is heartless and have no more feelings for your mother, so consider her first before u try any other stubborn act...

But it's the father that roped the mother in or is it not the same story we read.

He chased both of them out because of the sons haircut.
He is supposed to address the issue with the son and leave the mother out of it, he chased his wife and son because of a haircut he could tell the boy to trim off with scissors immediately. That doesn't sound right to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by yanabasee(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Acidosis:

LOL

At least, toxic bosses pay salaries at the end of the month.

An irresponsible father who gives nothing order than a surname that can be changed with 10k affidavit deserves no respect.

And you think to house a stubborn teenager is a child's play?
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

And you think to house a stubborn teenager is a child's play?

I like the fact that you used the word "house" instead of "train". wink

What a "stubborn" teenager needs is training not just a roof over his head.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Richy4(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2022
NoToPile:

But it's the father that roped the mother in or is it not the same story we read.

He chased both of them out because of the sons haircut.
He is supposed to address the issue with the son and leave the mother out of it, he chased his wife and son because of a haircut he could tell the boy to trim off with scissors immediately. That doesn't sound right to me.

While I was in Uni, we were meant to tackle the remote causes of problem first before the immediate...
What started it I believe was the young man's unwillingness to abide by the rule stipulated by the father right?

<<<Assuming he said ok dad, I will go and cut the hair, I believe he will not have the reason to stay outside...

<<< His mother will not have any reason to defend him and both of them thrown out... Am I correct so far?...

<<< I am not trying to exonerate his father for his actions... OP knows already that his father is a douchebag who doesn't care about his mother any more...

<<<Now if he has his mother's interest at heart, he will not do anything stupid that will make his mother go through bad phase knowing fully well that she has gone through alot already... And will support and defend his actions no matter what... That was just my argument..
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by yanabasee(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Acidosis:

I like the fact that you used the word "house" instead of "train". wink

What a "stubborn" teenager needs is training not just a roof over his head.

Let him go and join the military and get trained.... if the training of having him cut down his hair has become war...
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by GboyegaD(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

I think you need to reconsider your stand and see everything from another perspective.

You see, when you get older and get to have your own family, your own kids that you will get to know what these parents really are, their thought patterns, fears and dreams.

What we didn't know is that these parents are just adult babies and they experience the same fears we fear only that theirs is more complicated because they have little children that look up to them. They make wrong decisions too yet it is not because they do not love us but because they are also learning how to raise children as they go about life.

Young man, your father as fearsome as he may look outwardly has his own fears too that he may not want you to experience. Once you have this knowledge that these people are just adult babies with their fears, dreams and aspirations who don't know it all yet they are trying to be the best at what they are to their children, things will become simple for you.

And you will be able to live with even a schizophrenic parent...

Just kidding with the schizophrenia part.. grin

If you are still handling a 23 year old as a kid, you are a failure. Many Nigerian parents fall into this category unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
yanabasee:

Let him go and join the military and get trained.... if the training of having him cut down his hair has become war...

Funny how a drunkard feels he has opinion about an ideal haircut. What would you say by the time the op begins to sleep around and drink to stupor exactly like his father? Sound training, isn't?

1 Like

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by GboyegaD(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Olumighty123:

You can't be so sure bro, there's always two sides to a story, hear him papa side first before you judge. Women can be very tricky you know?

How come you could judge him and his mother when you knew there are two sides to a story?

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by GboyegaD(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Iamfedup:
This Was the hairstyle o

Your dad either acted out of his state of mind or just wanted to prove himself as a man.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Joelobioha(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
Mine is a reverse case.

My mum gave me a very hard time back then and i was forced to park out, have'nt heard from her since two months nw and i don't regret itangry.
sorry to say this but sometimes the people who are close to you..people who you call family are the devils in sheeps clothing..
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Stargurl20(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just don't be like him to ur children and wife.
And no matter what, there's no where u can push him to. Plus, it shouldn't stop u from fulfilling your role as a son.
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Haakeem(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Joelobioha:
sorry to say this but sometimes the people who are close to you..people who you call family are the devils in sheeps clothing..
abeg my mama no be devil Ogrin

1 Like

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by capnies: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Iamfedup:
To begin with I am 22 years old this year and this man has been dictating my life ever since I was born............. He is not worthy to be called a father, imagine this man sent me and my mum out of the house at 9pm in a very silent street just because "I didn't barb my hair" and said stated that until I barb it I will not enter his house................It is not as if he is giving me any money for anything, my mother literally does everything in the house from feeding down to buying ordinary battery for wall clock, he prefers to drink and fornicate with anything that wears skirt just to say the least........I am just fed up I don't have any control over my life and don't know what to do anymore.

YOUR MOTHER IS PROVIDING EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE, MOST WOMEN THIS FALSE IMPRESSION SO AS TO LURE THE CHILDREN HEARTS TO THEMSELVES.
LOOK. WELL B4 YOU TALK, YOUR SON(S) WILL ASLO HATE YOU
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Mindlog: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
capnies:

YOUR MOTHER IS PROVIDING EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE, MOST WOMEN THIS FALSE IMPRESSION SO AS TO LURE THE CHILDREN HEARTS TO THEMSELVES.
LOOK. WELL B4 YOU TALK, YOUR SON(S) WILL ASLO HATE YOU

You mean a 22 year old human who is not mentally impaired, can not distinguish who is actually providing for the home he/she lives in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Joelobioha(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
abeg my mama no be devil Ogrin
I no call am devil oo comrade cheesy grin
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Haakeem(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Joelobioha:
I no call am devil oo comrade cheesy grin
then no offence.
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Joelobioha(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
then no offence.
yes comrade..peace all along grin
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
As for me, I'm confused as to whether I should love him as much or not
But atimes I feel nothing but sorry for him, cos he messed up our whole lives
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
As for me, I'm confused as to whether I should love him as much or not
But atimes I feel nothing but sorry for him, cos he messed up our whole lives
What does it mean to love others? I like to think it means "Do to others as you will like for them to do to you". That is how my love for family and for everyone else is defined. undecided
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean to love others? I like to think it means "Do to others as you will like for them to do to you". That is how my love for family and for everyone else is defined. undecided
What if they didn't do to you the way you wanted them to
Re: I Have The Most Worst Father On Earth by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
What if they didn't do to you the way you wanted them to
That is fine and no fault of yours. There will always be shitty people out there for you to tangle with. What matters is that you are not one of them.. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Someone To Move My Things From Lagos To Abuja / Does Every Mother In Law Love Their Daugther-In-Law? / Man Wants Kidney Back From Wife After She Filled For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.