Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians (283 Views)

Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by MangekyoAlt: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Civilian 1: ...You're back, I've come over. (The civilian asked the soldier something, it is not clear).

Russian Soldier 1: No.

Woman: Oh god.

Russian Soldier 1: We are holding position.

Civilian 1: How many people were there?

Russian soldier 1: There is one Company (military unit). Only four Company (military unit). We have more positions there (Shows with his hand) There, there, there.

Civilian 1: Is there anything along the Keremey village? Keremey, there is a brick factory.

Russian Soldier 1: I don't know, there aren't any of us there.

Civilian 1: So guys, I'm seriously telling you: If you are attacked and you will not cope with the attack, drop your weapons on the spot, take off your protection, helmets and surrender with your hands up. I have a loaded rifle, if someone resists, I don't care (fùck) I'm responsible for my words.

Russian soldier 1: Clearly (nods).

Civilian 1: You surrender, I'm locking you up in a warehouse. Ukrainian troops arrive and we hand you over to them. If you want to live. If not, it's your choice. I will shoot you from here. All clear?

Russian Soldier 1: Yes. (nods).

Civilian 1: Agreed.

Russian soldier: As I understand it, if our guys come, we will go out to them.

Civilian 1: Everything. We will not touch anyone, I do not need it. Do you think I enjoy running to the basement every five minutes? And wait until the bomb arrives? Are you on the defensive? Good! But if you shoot, I will protect my family.

Russian Soldier 1: Okay, okay.

Civilian 1: I won't attack your armored vehicle with a pitchfork.

Civilian 2: We are all human and you understand that we also have relatives in Russia.

Russian soldier 1: I also have relatives in Ukraine.

Civilian 2: We are shocked (fůcked) by what is happening. You are on military equipment and spoil the psyche of our children. Children are afraid.

Russian Soldier 1: I understand.

Civilian 1: I won't attack your armored vehicle with a pitchfork. If you attack...

Civilian 2: We're watching everything that's going on and we'll be in the yard. If there is horror (fúck), we told you what to do to save your lives. We offer you surrender. We will not torture or kill you. Nobody will kill you in the yard. I want everything to be like before. We lived well, you lived well, it was calm.

(The soldier turned to his comrades)

Russian Soldier 2: We're leaving.

Watch here https://v.redd.it/xgls0d9bq1k81

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/t1f27i/a_civilian_is_talking_to_a_russian_soldier_in_the/

Lalasticlacla
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by MangekyoAlt: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Two brother country fighting against each other. How USA managed to pull this one off is still a misery to me

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by ZhanVeera(f): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm, they are all tired,,

No sane person would pick war over peace
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by smatt1711: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by Deborah98(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
ZhanVeera:
Hmmm, they are all tired,,

No sane person would pick war over peace
don't mind nairaland people that are blabbing since two days now. War is peace. War is freedom bla bla bla, there's nothing like peace and tranquility. Me as a human being loves my peace of mind so so much how much a country. War is never good and does no one any good.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by Cizarr(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Two brother country fighting against each other. How USA managed to pull this one off is still a misery to me
I think all your problem is about USA, I believe you will still want your generation visas to USA not Russia if you hv the resources.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Russian Soldier And Some Ukrainian Civilians by MangekyoAlt: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Cizarr:
I think all your problem is about USA, I believe you will still want your generation visas to USA not Russia if you hv the resources.
Why do you guys always assume everyone is after USA visa? Did I tell you I want USA visa? USA is not among the first 5 country I would relocate to if I'm given the opportunity.
All in all, Nigerian govt should try to improve the standards of living here I'm sure there are more people that would be very willing to stay if they had the chance to leave, more than you actually expect

(1) (Reply)

US & EU To Cut Off Russia From The Global Payment System - Full Speech / U.S. Escalates Sanctions With A Freeze On Russian Central Bank Assets / Europe Moral Deformities Exposed By Russia Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.