Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,921 members, 7,969,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Does He Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Mean (942 Views)

What Does He Mean / When A Guy Says He Needs A Break,wat Exactly Does He Mean By That / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Mean by butterflyy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Am currently going out wth this guy n ystday he texted me saying, ''pls baby can u help us, my bgm in office said his girl friend missed her period n he dont know what to do, do u know anything she can take to flush it, u can ask ur friends too'' and i was like wtf is he thinking cos its not been three weeks we started going out and we are yet to bleep, I didnt reply him cos i was angry and am planning on leaving him, pls advice me i beg una.
Re: What Does He Mean by Excelboi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
SINZU MII SINZU JOOOR OH
Re: What Does He Mean by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
He probably sees you as a 'wazsup' person not necessarily in a vulgar way maybe he just values your practicality.

Speak to him about how uncomfortable you are with his question don't jump to conclusions just yet.
Re: What Does He Mean by Dyt(f): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
Men cld b cunny o
m sure d small boi prolly wanna know if u in2 it
d next he ll cm up wit s u v had several abortions
Re: What Does He Mean by butterflyy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2011
@lord_reed. I will do just that. Am very practical n he knows, Thank u.
Re: What Does He Mean by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
Try talking to him about it
Re: What Does He Mean by livedit(f): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
I would advise him to take his girlfriend to the clinic to get checked out and politly let him know that you feel uncomfortable discussing this kind of issue so newly into your relationship.
Re: What Does He Mean by toyemz(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
@poster

He might just be testing you
to see your stance on such as issue
Re: What Does He Mean by 190: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2011
Never

Her boyfriend Just played an away game and needs help from his main GF

Trust me, Im talking from personal experience grin grin
Re: What Does He Mean by butterflyy(f): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2011
@mynd _44,livedit,toyemz. thanks 4 d advice.
@190 U can never b more right, my sis said something like that.Well ama tell him that i want 2 c d gal in person.
Re: What Does He Mean by 190: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2011
I don expose my fellow brother cry cry
Re: What Does He Mean by tellwisdom: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2011
He asked you, cos you gat the experience, you remember when u did it with him then?  He's d one responsible for d droppings cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Does He Mean by Nekai(f): 3:13am On Jun 28, 2011
190:

Never

Her boyfriend Just played an away game and needs help from his main GF

Trust me, Im talking from personal experience grin grin

angry
Re: What Does He Mean by 4LAMMY(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2011
butterflyy:

Am currently going out wth this guy n ystday he texted me saying, ''pls baby can u help us, my bgm in office said his girl friend missed her period n he dont know what to do, do u know anything she can take to flush it, u can ask your friends too'' and i was like wtf is he thinking cos its not been three weeks we started going out and we are yet to bleep, I didnt reply him cos i was angry and am planning on leaving him, pls advice me i beg una.
hmmmmm sharp guy , him wan sabi yah level of exposure in that area, girl use yah brain
Re: What Does He Mean by 190: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2011
Nekai:

angry
grin grin
Re: What Does He Mean by forkadict(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2011
butterflyy:

Am currently going out wth this guy n ystday he texted me saying, ''pls baby can u help us, my bgm in office said his girl friend missed her period n he dont know what to do, do u know anything she can take to flush it, u can ask your friends too'' and i was like wtf is he thinking cos its not been three weeks we started going out and we are yet to bleep, I didnt reply him cos i was angry and am planning on leaving him, pls advice me i beg una.
Wetin una dey look wey una never bleep? ehn? wetin una dey look?
Re: What Does He Mean by koolkamzzy(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2011
@ OP,

Contrary to what other guys here have said, I think his friend needs help and he's just asking to know if you could be of help. It doesn’t make you look like an experience or inexperience girl, you know we kind of get confused when such thing happen and believe anybody could help. I remember a situation I once asked my cousin to help me talk to his girlfriend if she could help prescribe a drug.

But if you are not comfortable with it, just tell him you don’t have any idea SHIKENA!

That's why i dont like all this OTONDO gurls
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does He Mean by JudgeDredd: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2011
IMHO, no guy who loves and respect his partner goes around asking such stuff.
Re: What Does He Mean by koolkamzzy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
JudgeDredd:

IMHO, no guy who loves and respect his partner goes around asking such stuff.

so if your friend needs an advise and your girl frnd can help, you will not ask her because you love and respect her ? you are so funny
Re: What Does He Mean by MMM2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
do u mean any abortion drug? angry
Re: What Does He Mean by Kasiem2: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
*what am i to say?* okay, hmmmm, op try deceiving into taking hydraulics, since he wants to play on ur senses.
Re: What Does He Mean by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
well he mite not be lying n he maybe,

but it shows either he is testing u or a good boy n the question is genuine

cos which boy no know abt postinor 2
Re: What Does He Mean by Brite02(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
That could be a tricky question or
a reality question grin u berra watch out!

190, may be right, try to talk abt it wif ya man if u feel uncomfortable with it. If i where u i'd remain mute for d time being and see where next d dice will be cast
Re: What Does He Mean by JudgeDredd: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
koolkamzzy:

so if your friend needs an advise and your girl frnd can help, you will not ask her because you love and respect her ? you are so funny

Advise is different from advise. A friend having relationship issues needs advise, a friend with low self confidence when it comes to mixing with the opposite sex is in need of advise. When you start to delve into abortion and the likes, your gf/partner is not the one to advise ur friend.

butterflyy:

The bolded alone (going by contextual use) suggest the parties involved were casual and careless with their affair. Is that what you'd love to involve your girl with? I maintain my original stance, the dude sef nor respect hin girl.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? / What Will Do If U Caught Ur Dad Making Love 2 Ur Wife. / What would you do if you were Prince Phillip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.