Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (35039 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by omoadeleye(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Ournolly:

This is false.

In terms of emergency, who would you first prioritize, your family or other families?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by tenpipsperday: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
justosee:
Some people are stupid enough to believe that the white man loves a black man.
The White man will save his dog and leave a black man behind if given the option to save only one.
Ukraine has always been a racist country.

Does the black man love his fellow black man? If so why will someone loot his county treasury and dump the money in foreign country?

If blacks love blacks and develop black, the white man will be on queue for days if not months seeking visa to enter African country.

Hold your leaders accountable.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Kay25(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
The world does not care about those stuffs u said Ukraine did right now..all we know of is the evil Putin is doing against them and that's what the world will stand by

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Orinoco: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

In times of war , countries embassies have the responsibility to evacuate their people . All you have to do is report there and you get sent home . If you choose to stay , then you are responsible for whatever happens to you . For more than 3 weeks , US was shouting that war was coming , they didn’t listen . Ukraine is at war . They will be responsible for their citizens FIRST !
Tell your friend to start walking !
For those clamouring for war in Nigeria , go on YouTube and see the effects of war . You won’t wish the suffering on any human .
You're right but the alternative is submit sheepishly like a coward. Fulanis by their actions have declared war on other Nigerians.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao
Some people are so dumb and daft
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

He said the level of racism blacks face in Ukraine is rising. Duhhhhh

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on Aljezera news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Japa Japa now u don enter one chance.
Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
The worse thing is to be a blackman in soviet country that is having war.
I pity una

Beautifulsolace have you read this?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by DKM123: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Rareoil:
Russian propaganda don begin for Nairaland.com

Russia would have done far worse in such circumstances so this isn't about supporting Russia.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by xdrive(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2022
We all know how irresponsible our government and other African governments are. It's everyman for himself.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by hatedisplace: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Black go dey shout racism up and down. The tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Orinoco: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:
People that think they are more superior than black people.
Are they not. Several Black men considers their women more desirable than black women even me and black women considers white men to be more handsome which is true except the big gbola.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by aremuforlife(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2022
maasoap:

I think I asked you a simple question, why don't you ignore the emotional part instead of ignoring the question part? Lol
According to your question, what do you think I would have done to rescue my brother in this kind of situation?
I wouldn't use any emotional blackmail to an already war ravage country, it will only cause more trouble for my brother, I would rather use a persuading method than a blackmailing method.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BeautifulSolace(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Beautifulsolace have you read this?

Bring the god damned plane, am still going to Ukraine rather than staying in the lawless country.

I've been dreaming of handling real weapons after handling them on COD cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by blaise26abj(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Orinoco:

You're right but the alternative is submit sheepishly like a coward. Fulanis by their actions have declared war on other Nigerians.

The alternative is to hold the fulanis that declared war and deal with them under the law now and later . Amotekun was a good response to that . Innocent people end up dying on both sides needlessly
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
don't mind the retard even some of their elites dey war front and they told most able body Ukrainians to stay behind and fight and people are talking about their citizens been left out. Why didn't their country send planes to evacuate them b4 things went out of hand. China sent 2 planes to evacuate its citizens but it was the 3rd one that wasn't granted access. Our own president don kuma talk say make our compatriots hold body for there make them see how things go pan out whereas countries like UK,US,China,Germany even Japan don evacuate some even if not most of their citizens.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by JaskanFactor: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
The worst part of all those is that , its the same oyinbo that is running Nigeria and africa. That is why since so called independence of african countries in the 60s its been nothing but civil wars, military coups and terrorist groups.

Weather they stay in oyinbo country or they run back to nigeria they are still under oyinbo territory, if the war in Ukrainian dont get you, the racists will, and if you escape to Nigeria, the racist oyinbo running Nigeria through thier puppets like buhari have other measures waiting for you in Nigeria.

And part of the problem is that people dont know when they are under psychological warfare, where african people have been thought to hate each other and love oyinbo who treats them like a viscous enemy.

The comments in this thread speak for themselves as you hear Africans making excuses for ukraine racist war crimes.

I am sure the one and only person who thought the psychology of racism Late Dr Francis Welsin , about this would say, you should have known they hated you so much when they call you black. cause in english mentality black means bad, black people means bad people. They wear white to wedding black to funeral, black in english means bad. That is why Black male is also spelt blackmail.

Your enemy has named every bad thing with the same name he calls you, that is sending a message worldwide for anybody who meets you anywhere to treat you bad.

And i also warn people, dont just lookout for racists, also beware of your fellow Africans who have been programmed with low self esteem enough to hate someone just because they have the same skin colour.

As you can see , the africans have been programmed to be some of the biggest racists haters of so called black in the world.

That is why foreign nationals have better time with African officials than native Africans do.

If you and many Ukrainians flee Ukraine on the same plane to Nigeria, when you get to Nigeria the airport staff will treat you like second class citizen compared to the Ukrainians.

That and the white jesus that is still plastered all over the churches in Nigeria should let you know, when you see the image of Christ as other than yourself. you will hate those who look like you. Sometimes it nearly brings me to tears to know how much oyinbo hate us, and there is white Jesus all over the Nigeria being worshipped.

At this point its so bad, i dont even trust half cast , or even quarter cast anymore.

They are the same people behind all the terrorists killing people in Nigeria, its all European sponsored.

You catch catch your hell abroad or in Nigeria, for many poor people its the same thing. Nigeria is only a better option if youre rich.

Ask yourself how many movies has Nollywood made highlighting racism. Yet racism is behind 99% of the problems in nigeria, cause those who see us as enemy are running Nigeria, to the point where mass murder and kidnapping is now part of government activity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Orinoco: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2022
olasquare:

God bless you. I have even forgotten about Ethiopia war. The saddest thing to me is our gullible Africans can't see the systematic racism of the whites. They hide it behind bureaucracy, and institutional policies to sideline and cut off the blacks, yet, we folks meddle in what does not concern us. The whites can never give priority to the blacks in any matter except we ourselves shape and develop our home. The same Ukraine you lots are crying is committing rascism against your brothers and sister. Meanwhile, a war is ongoing at your backyard without you clamouring for a cease fire or solution to impending issues, and the western media, who with it's government orchestrate most of these wars, decides Africans are not important, so a priority about the war in Ethiopia is nothing to focus on. You Africans are pathetic
Same Ethiopians that derogatorily label Africans like you and me Bantus

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Orinoco:

Are they not. Several Black men considers their women more desirable than black women even me and black women considers white men to be more handsome which is true except the big gbola.

That is economic , lack self esteem ,low level of education and ecposure and not natural .once you try and feel,you will gain more knowledge.Black is beautiful.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by WATCHMANX: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Many ignorant Nigerians are brainwashed by Western main stream lying media. Not knowing that many ukrainians are racist Nazis. They were doing this to their fellow citizens that are ethnic Russians.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Bring the god damned plane, am still going to Ukraine rather than staying in the lawless country.

I've been dreaming of handling real weapons after handling them on COD cheesy

Nigeria being a lawless country and you dreaming to handle real weapons should make you very happy because its enough reason to volunteer yourself in places like the North East.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by peacettw: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on Aljezera news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
I pity una

I had a similar conversation with a friend on this a few days ago and he expressed the same feelings that staying in Ukraine is significantly better than returning back to Nigeria..

I am still struggling with that logic till this moment. Crazy world we live in
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Ungrateful ediots..

When the county needs you, you want to run
They are students and they paid fees

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by maasoap(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:

According to your question, what do you think I would have done to rescue my brother in this kind of situation?
I wouldn't use any emotional blackmail to an already war ravage country, it will only cause more trouble for my brother, I would rather use a persuading method than a blackmailing method.

Firstly, you already got the gist by your response that you can't actually justify the Ukrainian government and citizens action against the blacks.
Secondly, I don't see any blackmail but just equality. Why would you want foreign students, non permanent immigrants who are on visas and paying exorbitant fees to be left behind or fighting your war? Is that international standard practice or just the old, diehard habit called racism? Lol
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao

I pity una

I always like to see and hear of when people with low IQ are in trouble.

Especially when they refuse to take sound advice.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2022
parfhecto:
But some uninformed Nigerians here are supporting Ukraine and the West. You think they care about us?

Assuming the Russia they love to hate is dethroned, will they also lend the same amount of criticism to the new power that will fill the vacuum? Or will they play ostrich after foisting a new evil, just because they hated the old one?

People just blindly support. They use facts based on cognitive bias in matters of politics. Don't be surprised if Biden is so interested in Ukraine because of the deals he and his son had with their government to line his pockets with money, while West supporters are deliberately not looking that way. Who can tell?

Politics is a dirty game, and the masses no matter how informed they think they are are the dirt. It's for politicians, not civilians.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by West2019(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
meaning what . and other African countries are fighting for them.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Orinoco: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

That is economic , lack self esteem ,low level of education and ecposure and not natural .once you try and feel,you will gain more knowledge.Black is beautiful.
I personally know a guy who is what we call ' half caste' with An Algerian mother. He said ladies payed his school fees all through his stay at Uniben

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Baawaa:
God is in control, everything will soon normalized

Your useless God is in control?

He must be in control while high on mpuru-miri then, if this is what you label his "control".

Dumbass God!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:
People that think they are more superior than black people.

Are they not?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Orinoco:

I personally know a guy who is what we call ' half caste' with An Algerian mother. He said ladies payed his school fees all through his stay at Uniben

Africans are very friendly and like foreigners .But in return its not the same.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Are they not?
They are not but conqured us and built a better civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos / Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.