Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down (2293 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Didn’t Say He Will Reduce People’s Purchasing Power / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I feel your pains

We would continue to massage how useless your Yoruba god is in the scheme of things in APC

I know it hurts, Na why we dey here, who wan drink rakiti should begin o

I am already thrilled with what is playing out Na Tinubu dey beg like Lepper, Na Tinubu dem shut out from Aso rock and APC meetings

Na Tinubu him wife confessed was trashed, Na Tinubu dey cry that they should gather together to beg buhari

I like this reality o, e sweet me

Lol. Keep editing and adding to your original post. Emotional mofo. I know what is driving you and your fellow desperado IPOBians even if that is not obvious to other posters.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Prinxzona10: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
I said it before that Tinubu(too powerful for northeners) and Osibanjo(Tinubu by proxy)will never become the president instead they(the northerners) would prefer Fayemi(if they so wish for a south west presidency) buh many deranged miscreants were hurling insults on their poor lives because they always judge with emotions and see truth as lies buh would always deceive themselves with a lot of propagandas just to feel alright niii.
It's very easier for Governor Yahya Bello to become an American President than for Tinubu to become a Nigerian president. Argue with your slavish life...my 5cents!!!!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na me you hope to cry

But Na una tears dey loud pass

We will see sha. Are you lot not still weeping tears of frustration and pain till today and after the premature ejaculation below over 10 years ago? Predictable and hateful jokers.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Local man is pleased

Tinubu will not be president

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Truthisunique2: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep editing and adding to your original post. Emotional mofo. I know what is driving you and your fellow desperado IPOBians even if that is not obvious to other posters.
adding to your pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by NyamiriFlathead(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Joker a Yoruba Muslim? Never.
even a dog has a better chance than any yeebow human, yoruba man will become your president and nothing you and your worthle** people can do about it, come 2023 yoruba man will preside over you
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by NyamiriFlathead(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Local man is pleased

Tinubu will not be president
but usele** nyamiri go become president abi, we all shall see come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Haters can go hang themselves
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by zanshi: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Trust Northern Nigeria at your own peril, i am no fan of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but if Buhari cannot honour the agreement he had with him prior to 2014, then any career politician in the south should trust Northern Nigeria at their own peril, they have no cred, they have no code of ethics. They are bitter because they consider Buhari's tenure as an utter waste of time that berthed Nigeria into a new low socially and economically. Jonathan they spited years aback is now looking favorable in their eyes come 2023, will the likes of El-rufai rescind on their words come 2023 as the new messiah.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by kushercain: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:
I still wonder why doctors give smartphone to patients that are still on admission at the psychiatric hospital like this poster.

Well, when a man sleeps with a woman at the market square, they will give birth to psychiatric patients like this poster

I'm sure you didn't even read the post or obviously lack cognitive abilities.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Boomdoom: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by Boomdoom: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:
I still wonder why doctors give smartphone to patients that are still on admission at the psychiatric hospital like this poster.

Well, when a man sleeps with a woman at the market square, they will give birth to psychiatric patients like this poster

E go shock una
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down by NGsultan(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2022
Lol. Lalasticlala, I think this deserves FP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos March - Operation Take Back Lagos / Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju / The Support Of The South East Will Not Be Taken For Granted By Atiku Abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.