Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight (1017 Views)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by SATANICALLY666: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2022
BREAKING: Ukraine's president says anyone who wants to help defend Ukraine can go to the country and will be given arms

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2022
I'm sure many Nigerians will be more than happy to fight the war against Russia..
Just send the plane most Nigerians want to japa.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by DozieMartin: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Does Ukraine have Embassy in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Any day Israel make this kind call, the next morning I dey their embassy

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Lipscomb(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Remman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
O please, i'm very much interested in fighting by your side... When is the chopper coming to take us home, ehn? We need to save lives! Come on, let's go.
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by LeoDeKing: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
I'm sure many Nigerians will be more than happy to fight the war against Russia..
Just send the plane most Nigerians want to japa.
Especially Igbos.

The ugm will be ever ready to go fight for Ukraine.

Though that will run contrary to their god, putin. But ipobism is not about goal.

Also, I wonder if the stealing onions and pots of soup will be allowed.

We shall see how this will turn out to be, even though ipobism has no goal. It is just about stealing, robbery and intimidation, while insulting Buhari day and night and sniffing Tinubu's fart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Chassyklef: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Lipscomb(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
I will go if Ukraine government can send 50k us dollar to my bank account...That's flight ticket and prayer from pastor and Afa including the traditional worshipers I do everything together.
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by nabiz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
I will go on one condition.
After the war I will be given automatic citizenship.

If I lost my live my family will be heavily compensated with automatic citizenship.
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Susu888(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
He should go fvck himself!! Along with his racists nazi citizens.

Na Nigerians push am to war?!

As for the stubborn monkeys wey no gree comot since make dem die there my own be say they're discriminating against black women and children who are supposed to be allowed to seek safety outside along with women nd children of Ukraine as per global laid down guidelines of war.
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Soulsymbol99: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
DozieMartin:
Does Ukraine have Embassy in Nigeria?

Volunteer spotted grin
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Nvestor02: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Volunteer spotted grin

Greatest Opportunity for Nigerians to jappaa
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by samuelgodson(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Another way to japa......abeg where do I sign grin grin
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Soulsymbol99: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

Greatest Opportunity for Nigerians to jappaa

Aswear! And their presido na one young man ooo wey be say if em give the order nw say after d war u go become citizen, half of naija youths dey enter d war zone immediately grin the war we dey hia no pass that one cheesy
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by naija4life247: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let Nigeria deploy Boko Haram, Fulani killer herdsmen and Sokoto bandits to go fight Russia.
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by BeautifulSolace(f): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Where's the flight to Ukraine
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by LeoDeKing: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Aswear! And their presido na one young man ooo wey be say if em give the order nw say after d war u go become citizen, half of naija youths ipob yewt dey enter d war zone immediately grin the war we dey hia no pass that one cheesy
Fixed. undecided
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Isreal

I will fight and kill for Isreal if they extend the olive for foreign fighters
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Automatic citizenship awaits anyone that fight for Ukraine.Thats an opportunity
Re: Ukraine's President Calls On Nigerians, Others To Come And Help Them Fight by colestephan86: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
BREAKING: Ukraine's president says anyone who wants to help defend Ukraine can go to the country and will be given arms
Nigerians often say they can't fight for Nigeria cos they have benefited nothing from them, Nigerians in Ukraine can't say the country hasn't done anything for them.
They should defend Ukraine now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! / Libyan Rebels Are Being Defeated By Gadaffi's Forces / Chad Says Troops Unsuited For Guerrilla War, Quitting Mali.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.