Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Anyone With A Spare Phone To Lend Out Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone With A Spare Phone To Lend Out Please! (138 Views)

Why Did You Refuse To Lend Or Give Money Even When You Could? / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment / SKIKLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE TRUSTED SITE TO LEND AND LOAN MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Spare Phone To Lend Out Please! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hi fellow nairalanders no insults please... since there is no harm in trying i wanted to know if anybody could lend me a spare or broken andriod phone...i really need it,i am not qualified for paylater...i know some people will still insult me but right now i don't care...i am working but it all goes to family issues which i know everybody has,the rich also cry....
Let your heart lead you if you want to help...nobody wants to be in this side...the begging side i know,but there is no harm in trying...also a close mouth is a close destiny.
I would be reading your comments...i know that people are afraid to help this days maybe because of vices and crimes...and things are hard but there is always hope for the living...God bless your hands even if i don't see i will know i tried...you are all blessed in jesus name.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

The Muscle Groups Of The Body And Training Possibilities / Why Are You Depressed? Get Help Immediatly / 5 Good Reasons Why Some Relationships Need To Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.