Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin (52465 Views)

Congolese Army Foils A Coup Attempt Against President Felix Tshisekedi / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by engrchykae(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Of course, they would tag him as mad

I have a deep sense of loyalty to Putin especially after I watch clips of him on Youtube last year. When he was talking to a boy who just had a kidney transplant. He made me cried and laugh that day. The baby boy was also so jovial and was asking questions.... He was so polite to the boy's parent and he asked his mother" Can I touch him". When he was leaving, he kissed the boy.

No matter how hard the western media are trying hard to paint Putin bad.... That man will be a hero to me....
that was how the western media painted Gaddafi bad until Libyans learnt the hard way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Sneaktee: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Make Oga minister tighten his security
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by gambojimeta: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Russia is actually being very careful (even at the cost of some losses) to not destroy Ukraine's infrastructure. They want a functioning Ukrainian state in the end, but with a new government. The west doesn't care about what happens to Ukraine, an expendable pawn for them.
This whole war is a plot by the US to destabilize Russia, and to sell US weapons now that they can no longer sell to Afghanistan
You are right. Russia is being careful and not going full out offensive. The moral of Russian soldiers are also low. They are mostly same people and haven't personally done them any harm.

However, Ukrainians hate Putin and now even hate him more. If he eventually annexes Ukraine or installs a puppet, the country still won't have peace.

3 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by CheedyJ(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I see The West Sanction Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahimovic

I see NATO arresting Roman Abrahimovic together with all Chelsea players.

I see All of them been locked up till Next year Champions Leauge final.

I see Man U carry Champions League

This i have seen...
Lol...u spoilt it by mentioning man u to win d ucl & mind u I'm a die hard united fan...maybe u shud clear ur eyes & see better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nigeriainpeace: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hope no be Nigeria minister Dey give that suggestion
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by ayindejimmy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin's problem here is that if Ukrainian president Zelensky dies, he's a martyr. If he lives, he's a hero.

Putin failed to make him look weak

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Winters23: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Long live NIGERIA, long live RUSSIA

Someone said Ukraine citizens are not innocent because they willingly voted an American puppet.

And I agree!

This is what happens when you side with the enemy against your kindred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by SKYHIGHfx: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:
If this will bring peace, why not?
Hello everyone, I am that single mum of kids who asked for help cos I am depressed. Since I have to give something for something, I am now available for hook-up for men in Owerri, Umuahia, ABA and Portharcourt. Please I am doing this for money. These are the locations I can travel to. Interested men should call me on 0816 154 0063.
Serious men only pls. Thank you

OK I will call u, hope u are strong in bed..?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by bepositive11: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Of course, they would tag him as mad

I have a deep sense of loyalty to Putin especially after I watch clips of him on Youtube last year. When he was talking to a boy who just had a kidney transplant. He made me cried and laugh that day. The baby boy was also so jovial and was asking questions.... He was so polite to the boy's parent and he asked his mother" Can I touch him". When he was leaving, he kissed the boy.

No matter how hard the western media are trying hard to paint Putin bad.... That man will be a hero to me....

Don't judge people by such situations. It can just be an act

Go and see how he's destroying lives in Ukraine. Which kindhearted human being can do such a thing? He doesn't give a damn about others but himself!
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by gambojimeta: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Winters23:

Someone said Ukraine citizens are not innocent because they willingly voted an American puppet.

And I agree!

This is what happens when you side with the enemy against your kindred.
They hate Putin and even hate him more after the invasion, so how is Putin going to make them like him?

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by tonididdy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
engrchykae:
the thugs on suit(Bush, Obama, Trump) who goes around invading Libya, Syria, Iraq and toppling governments are wisemen abi?

Did you know that Texas and California belonged to Mexico?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Adakintroy: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Iraq was a Sovereign nation. So was Africa. Sovereignty don't exist. Its a mind concept..its weak vs the strong world.

Bagain well. Or as Christ will say " agree with your adversary along the way.."

5 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:
Hello everyone, I am that single mum of kids who asked for help cos I am depressed. Since I have to give something for something, I am now available for hook-up for men in Owerri, Umuahia, ABA and Portharcourt. Please I am doing this for money. These are the locations I can travel to. Interested men should call me on 0816 154 0063.

Please just find something sell.

But don't sell yourself because i can assure you that most men who would come to you are the useless ones with evil.

A person like myself will not and cannot come to you for sex.

It is those useless males who would be calling you for sex/hookup.

I have sisters so i don't want you to fall a victim to some evil, wicked and carnal males.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by loko50(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
shocked

But doing so is against the ideals of democracy .

Russia is a communist country sir
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by engrchykae(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
wingmanIII:
Who will Bell the cat? Yosef Stalin comes to mind, his generals lacked the guts to eliminate him even on death bed.
they think Russians are useless backstabbing Africans that sold their brothers for a piece of mirror.
Every Russian knows what Putin stands for.
Every German knew that Hitler was fighting for the pride of Germany after the humiliation of the treaty of Versailles.
Every Biafran knew ojukwu was fighting for Biafrans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by bepositive11: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lovenorth:
Putin is the most loved and cherished President in the world right now, anybody that is not happy with his action should head straight to Ukraine or shut up

Most loved in your dreams. The whole world is protesting against him. Even his own citizens are protesting against him

2 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Bundaweber: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
all these yeye russian paid agents wey don invade nairaland, just no say your useless attempt at propaganda don fail. i pray for una say wetin ukranians dey see una and una family go experience am. say amen if e sure you say na good thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by InoGetJoy: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
gambojimeta:

You are right. Russia is being careful and not going full out offensive.

However, Ukrainians hate Putin and now even hate him more. If he eventually annexes Ukraine or installs a puppet, the country still won't have peace.
Ukrained goofed when they allowed US vis NATO to use their country for a proxy war. Same thing the US tried to do in Syria (by arming Syrian rebels under the guise of helping Syria but were repelled when the Syrian president asked Russia for help) is what they're trying to do in Ukraine. RIght now, the US is shipping weapons into Ukraine (which will only exacerbate the conflict) and using propaganda to fuel sentiments, but when shit hits the fan, it's Ukraine that'll pay the ultimate price. In the end, they'll experience US' version of "democracy"

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by chiefolododo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
General Mohammad Buhari should go and defend Ukraine.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Dgodfada: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Another madman spotted

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Hdhdhd(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:

Men be careful o, hmm. No go call your fellow man o

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:
like say u no like ur head again abi?! Dey will mine it for you soon, continu cool
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by engrchykae(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Muslim terrorist shut the f*ck up. Allahu kaboom!!
This is not about religion.
If you are still reasoning religion at this time, then you have big problem.
The west are the true definition of terrorism, exploitation of weak nations and ensuring that weak nations remain poor at all cost.

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by wink2015(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN IS VERY BOLD.

I LIKE HIS GUTS.

He has done so much for Russia.

Russia remains a global balancing force.

The same Ukraine you guys are praising are rascist.

They have killed several Nigeria students studying in Kiev or Kyiv.

They have killed separatists in Donbas regions of Ukraine.

President Putin had to support and recognize the two republic in the Donbas regions that Luhansk republic and Donetsk republic.

Did n't the American created Kosovo state from Serbia and Bosnia?

Who gave the west the right to establish a sovereign state without establish procedure that carry the wider global community.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by htdot: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin Una they mad, see as op, twist the head to seem as if he is a Russia minister... This is not news , dummy,,
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

Abeg o. Make dem take am easy with this Madman Putin, before e go provoke throw one nuke bomb.
I just marry dis year o & I need to enjoy the fruit of my investment. cheesy

Women are not investment they" sexy liability" to men ... wink
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by dvkot(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Its funny america have been involved with more conflict than any other nation and they have invaded several other nations all for their own selfish interest but anyone against them is a madman... All of you supporting usa needs to have ur brain checked

3 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by sunto: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

When someone is addicted to too much of nollywood, this is how they think. Even if UKRAINE SURRENDER to day Russia have lost too much in just 3 day. Over 3000 armies. Why did you think Russia ban social media in Russia yesterday.

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by vineyardfarms: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:

your body is the temple of God, add value and dignity to yourself, find something meaniful to do and you shall be blessed.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
bigjoe1000:
VERY WICKED PRESIDENT JUST LIKE BUHARI
Don't let the West fool you with their propaganda. go and read about Libya and Gaddafi and learn that all leaders are not same but they all have the interest of their country at heart.
Of course except Nigeria leaders.
The West will never tell you the truth.the best they can do is half truth and that is worst than lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You watched him talk to a boy who just had kidney transplant. It made you cry and laugh.
But now you are watching him massacre innocent Ukrainians and he is still your hero.
Would you have said same thing, if your parents, siblings, wife and kids are among those dead Ukrainians?
May God have mercy on you.
Shalom.
We must be rational sir/ma. War starts because of man ego. That is how it has always been. Even the Christains model which were the israelites are guilty of this ego. They once started a massacre in the bible and the women and kids you mentioned up there were not left alive. Nigeria is also fighting a war of ego with the Biafrians, how much does that also make your spirit move?

May God have mercy on every one of us
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by dimexy247(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh! Thank you bro. I thought it was really genuine. Thanks.
onikoyikosoko:

Na new begging format ooooo......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.