Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine (29947 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets / Amaechi’s Aide Berates Nigerians In Diaspora Over Anniversary Comments / Reno Omokri Berates Buhari For Neglecting Taxpayers To Compensate Boko Haram Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Understandme(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2022
U dey foreign dey talk. Reno should please come to Nigeria if he cares about Borno people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by King44(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:
Reno should try and be making use of his brain sometimes..

And yet this guy called himself a pastor when he should be praying for peace

How many Nigerians heard about Tigray war even up till today?

Shame on you Reno
He said what needs to be said, he said the truth. I see people who pray for Russia, it's better to pray for the safety of Nigerians over there
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by marylandcakes: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2022
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow especially for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by BouquiLake: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Very right indeed... He should come back to Nigeria and leave here rather than all these "Do what I say and not what I do" attitude.

Hypocrite shocked shocked shocked

quote author=PDJT post=110580285]-He is very right this time. Especially his last sentence.

-The disease the so-called “Black People” have is called Inferiority Complex. It’s similar in pathology like AIDS- manifesting in different forms. sad

-People who till tomorrow still taunts Biafrans for the uncivil war against us led by Britain and the same Russia (Soviet Union), are today magically against Russian invasion of Ukraine. Is that not hypocrisy and witchcraft?

-How about their jubilations as their Nigerian unprofessional arms men attack and kill as they wish in Igboland today?

-Inferior brains everywhere![/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Mrbenny001: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

How many Ethiopians know much details about the Tigray war not to talk of their neighbouring country Kenya which almost 85% of their citizens never heard the word Tigray before not to talk of any war happening there

There was even deliberate black out about the news. So why should Reno used that as an example? Do you yourself know the details about the war abi na follow follow you dey also do?
So because there are attempt to cover up the details of the war and little media attention...so those lives being killed there including your country citizens suffering there are not important... You try oo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2022
betshopagent:
do u know how many years the war was fought in beeiafra n Ethiopia? do u know millions that died in Biafra war alone n yet u think Ukraine issue is greater? Ukraine war na moimoi case when compared
I have Ethiopian friends and I have studied it well. I have Amhara and Oromo as close friends. Guess what? Trigiyan is like 5 million population while Oromo is 50 million. Yet, Trigiyan is the stronghold. These are internal issues. You need to know about them well.

So, let us talk about Biafra we are in. Just only one question. On what ground are you breaking away? Did they prevent you from Contesting? Did they stop you from aspiring to be in Aso Rock? No no no. So, explain how you have been marginalized. If you can't, then, you are greedy. See, the whole world sees ibo as greedy people. I know you will come for me, but I will write the truth. And I pray you all listen. But I am a warrior. I will slam whoever tries rubbish with me. He's, you are greedy. You want to leave Naija, and you want to be President. Una no well. You want to be President but you destroyed hour APGA. Una dey mad. You want to be president you opposed APC for good 7 years and run want to use the platform.

Now, let's talk about others. Nigeria has love 550 tines now. Ibo has ruled once. What else do they want the other have not got? What about Itshekiri? What about Tivs? What about others? If Ibo cannot compete, he cannot get to Aso Rock. No one will hand over also rock heh because uni feels it is their time. Nope. You compete. It is presently the south time in APC. The APC they worked against. So help them if they get the ticket there which I doubt. And the person who has been using them is Atiku. Let them confront him in PDP. Nope. It is their fellow southerners they would fight. Let ibo be courageous for ones.

So why is Nnamdi Kanu not saved by the British? With all he wrote online about sponsoring wars and with the huge words he wrote online? I laugh at ibos. They are strategic. They ar free I approach the world court. So help them God.

Talking about Ukraine vs Russia, this is a clear violation of breaking an international rule. So, they are two different cases.

Reno can not be appointed to an internal peacekeeping position with all h has been writing. It shows he is a tribal person who is partial. And ibo is trying to use this. It will only reduce you to nothing and the whole world won't even respect you again.

Ibo should compete with others and stop being "uselessly smart". No one will hand over you the key if Aso Rock. You need to compete with others. Period.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by prophetfire: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno
. No shame on him at all. He said the bitter truth. We can pray for Ukraine but why don't we pray for Ethiopia first?
If you never heard of the Ethiopia war, then a cave man is more civilised.
It's inferiority complex that is worrying us, and it's even manifesting in Buhari that would condole with other countries when they have tragic issue but ignore the one happening in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Decryptor(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

You are still saying what he is emphasizing. The western media is suppressing the news about the war because Ethiopians are blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by kakaflex(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2022
What is really wrong with Reno? Is praying against war wrong?
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by luluman: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno
No. Shame on You instead. He just said the truth & you cant even notice where he said pray for Nigeria first befor Ukraine. How many time did you pray for peace on matters that concern Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by betshopagent(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I have Ethiopian friends and I have studied it well. I have Amhara and Oromo as close friends. Guess what? Trigiyan is like 5 million population while Oromo is 50 million. Yet, Trigiyan is the stronghold. These are internal issues. You need to know about them well.

So, let us talk about Biafra we are in. Just only one question. On what ground are you breaking away? Did they prevent you from Contesting? Did they stop you from aspiring to be in Aso Rock? No no no. So, explain how you have been marginalized. If you can't, then, you are greedy. See, the whole world sees ibo as greedy people. I know you will come for me, but I will write the truth. And I pray you all listen. But I am a warrior. I will slam whoever tries rubbish with me. He's, you are greedy. You want to leave Naija, and you want to be President. Una no well. You want to be President but you destroyed hour APGA. Una dey mad. You want to be president you opposed APC for good 7 years and run want to use the platform.

Now, let's talk about others. Nigeria has love 550 tines now. Ibo has ruled once. What else do they want the other have not got? What about Itshekiri? What about Tivs? What about others? If Ibo cannot compete, he cannot get to Aso Rock. No one will hand over also rock heh because uni feels it is their time. Nope. You compete. It is presently the south time in APC. The APC they worked against. So help them if they get the ticket there which I doubt. And the person who has been using them is Atiku. Let them confront him in PDP. Nope. It is their fellow southerners they would fight. Let ibo be courageous for ones.

So why is Nnamdi Kanu not saved by the British? With all he wrote online about sponsoring wars and with the huge words he wrote online? I laugh at ibos. They are strategic. They ar free I approach the world court. So help them God.

Talking about Ukraine vs Russia, this is a clear violation of breaking an international rule. So, they are two different cases.

Reno can not be appointed to an internal peacekeeping position with all h has been writing. It shows he is a tribal person who is partial. And ibo is trying to use this. It will only reduce you to nothing and the whole world won't even respect you again.

Ibo should compete with others and stop being "uselessly smart". No one will hand over you the key if Aso Rock. You need to compete with others. Period.
I was not talking about anyone's perspective on Biafra issue,rather I was referring to number of lives lost.Your personal opinion does not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by luluman: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why do I feel reno is talking to pigs?
Probably because you are one now.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Decryptor(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
Foolishmasses:
For those of you that don't understand what's up between Russian and Ukraine. Here is layman example.

All of them na cultist.

Russia na eiye
Russia na ibaka
Russia na student wey dey live for hostel inside campus strictly for runs guys but mainly occupied by eiye cultists
Amongst Russia boys are Ukraine, Estonia, Moldova etc
Ukraine was Ostrich and Russia dey use one eye look am say he fit betray am one day. However, Ukraine went to campus crusade (revival) one day and he renounced his parole with Eiye cultist. The thing vex Russia wey be eiye leader, but told Ukraine that I suppose kill you oo but people go no say na me kill you if I do BUT if you wan die quick quick...go join another cultist like Aye or Bucca or Vikings etc. Ukraine dey happy and thanked his former boss Russia ibaka that he won't join any cult association.
On getting to 300 level, Ukraine notice say Estonia
and Latvia wey be ordinary flying birds for school don go join another level elsewhere. However, Aye and Viking (NATO) don dey find room apartment (accommodation) for where Russia Ibaka dey live , his neighborhood and e don dey vex say externals wan dey live for his backyard , na so Russia ibaka vex and say e no go happen for his lifetime. Meanwhile, Aye and Viking (NATO) wey dey find accomodation for Russia ibaka neighborhood only want to know as e dey go for Russia ibaka so that( aye NATO) they can know his movement , paroles, initiation days and g nights. Russia ibaka knew that if aye NATO can secure a one room self con for his neighborhood wey he Russia ibaka be chairman, na to kill him totally be that. Na so he (Russia ibaka) vex. Wetin con vex Russia ibaka pass na when he know say na his renounced ostrich (Ukraine) want give aye NATO his old room sef con for where he dey stay before on to say those people they tell the ostrich make he con join them say nothing wey anybody fit do to him, Na so the thing vex ibaka and he sent out his boys to go kill the renounced ostrich (Ukraine). As e be now , Russia ibaka boys hasn't kill the old ostrich, they just they pinch am small with log, slap, because Russia ibaka dey vex as e get one mad DB gun that if he put am for the ostrich head, the medulla oblongata will be no where to be found.
[/s]

Trash!

Is cultism all you know? SMH!!
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by luluman: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Nwodosis:

What's wrong in what he pointed out in our attitude to fellow blacks?
Thank you. They are just a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by luluman: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Unruly7:

I think you are the one commenting without brain
I'm very sure you didn't read that if you did
Then tell me bad thing in what he presented
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Urbanchampion: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

You're obviously the one without common sense here, just look at the silly question you asked. "How many Nigerians heard about Tigray war even up till today?" The reason not many Nigerians heard about the Ethiopia-Tigray war is why Reno is telling you to set your priorities right, stop focusing and believing only the "news CNN and BBC" bring to you. You have smartphone, go on twitter and read different perspectives on global stories.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by luluman: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

So because they careless about Tigray people which majority of Nigerians knew nothing about up till today, they should stop praying for the poor Ukrainian's that are caught up in a war which is been fight proxily between Russia Vs Usa and Nato allies
Go back and read olodo.He said pray prioritize your country first. How many time did you pray for Nigeria? Just sit down

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Channel54: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

This is totally out of point,however,it is good to vent your mind,it is obvious u have been looking for opportunity to pour out your mind,now you have it. congratulations.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Sorry I’d call you out
It should be shame on you

Like you don’t know how the media behaves ……this our black mentality,only we can set ourselves free

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by lexy2014: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

U couldn't negate anything he said. U ended up confirming all he said

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by FANE4Naija: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

You're proving his point.
The Western media and even the Media in general did not consider the Tigray conflict significant enough to talk about. But all of a sudden everyone in Africa is concerned about Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Rwanda was an internal issue
The Holocaust in Germany was an "internal" issue. According to your logic they were their own problem
You made sense here, but you want to hold me by what I didn't mean. I have explained some issues in my previous posts further which I cannot repeal here. Please, kindly compare how Biafra is close. And I really won't be to go into Germany and Rwanda's issue.

But here is a piece of a lesson I have learned. No matter how we say it, we will keep arguing. But, as long as Africa's head is not correct, people will ignore everything there. We do the same as humans. Do you associate or try to interfere with wahala in poor people's lives? Their wahala is always food and sex if you watch well. And the ones in front are always selfish. Look at Ojukwu, the slightest chance he had when he knew he was losing, he took off. But compare him to this Ukrainian president. Even you don't want to get involved, you will be moved. Ojukwu was a trained soldier oooo, but this man is a former comedian who had no previous military training. The world knows what we don't know about ourselves.

See, as you keep yourself in high esteem people will respect you. But you behave abnormally, people will ignore you.

This is an opportunity again to tell you our reap problem. We are just fighting useless issues. Sir, go back to my posts, I wrote one on the Ukrainian thread on NL. Check it out. When we start solving that problem, we will start getting breakthroughs and lesser problems. NL is part of the problem. Anything dic.k and womanliness...straight to the front page. Anything food...straight to the front page. But look at how long it took them to start reporting this war. Something that has been there for many months. It has been so hot in the past month. But NL focused on what gives them traffic. And since it knows its sex and food, what else?

A beg...leave me out of this. You all will always find excuses for the world to come to your aid. First, tidy your home. Ukraine tidied her home and it's why the world is noticing it. Let Nigeria tidy her home too. Please, go and read figures and facts about our population in comparison to other nations. I can't type all again and again everytime. But what I know is that our GDP is one of the nice ones in the world. But dem don curse Naija with fuc.k fuc.k. dem dey born like rabbits. Na real curse. And food is another curse. Gluttons are everywhere in Africa. Fix this and see how the world will respect you too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by FANE4Naija: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Some things are sensitive. Should Africans now overlooked the situation in Ukraine even as the updates is buzzing on every social media? Do Ethiopia neighboring country citizens, Kenya aware there was any war in Tigray not to talk of Nigerians

Yes! We should overlook the situation. There are worse things going on on the African continent we should talk about than ukraine's business.
People that are still racist even in war. They are turning back blacks from trains that are evacuating refugees.
You're ignorant of a lot of issues.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2022
betshopagent:
I was not talking about anyone's perspective on Biafra issue,rather I was referring to number of lives lost. Your personal opinion does not matter.
Now that you have facts and figures, it has turned to my personal opinion. This is how you always behave. You will always push your agenda but when countered, you turned it to the others' personal opinion. Sir, your personal opinion doesn't count here too, so I will not go further. This is how we have been treating ibo. And we will continue it. The silent treatment when your head no wan do the right thing. Na cry you go cry las las. Nothing go still happen. Go call works power...nothing go happen cos dem can't you all the kind people you are. Listen, they know Nnamdi Kanu well. He showed the real people you are.

Good luck!
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by ProfAmaben(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Shame on you, you should be ashamed of your senseless nature. Bloody black that lack self worth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by ProfAmaben(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why do I feel reno is talking to pigs?

If the pigs you're referring to are humans, then your parents, generations and family are among. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by betshopagent(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Now that you have facts and figures, it has turned to my personal opinion. This is how you always behave. You will always push your agenda but when countered, you turned it to the others' personal opinion. Sir, your personal opinion doesn't count here too, so I will not go further. This is how we have been treating ibo. And we will continue it. The silent treatment when your head no wan do the right thing. Na cry you go cry las las. Nothing go still happen. Go call works power...nothing go happen cos dem can't you all the kind people you are. Listen, they know Nnamdi Kanu well. He showed the real people you are.

Good luck!
ur inferiority reeks to high heaven.Igbo's are used to it.Igbo is way superior to whatever u think u are.keep the envy and get LOST.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Microwhy: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Some things are sensitive. Should Africans now overlooked the situation in Ukraine even as the updates is buzzing on every social media? Do Ethiopia neighboring country citizens, Kenya aware there was any war in Tigray not to talk of Nigerians
Because you guys are waiting for Western media to escalate the war on every screen.. TV and Phone
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Reno shut up you know nothing, all we knew you as is that, you are a political sycophant. Only in Nigeria will people give audience to a man like Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Channel54:

This is totally out of point,however,it is good to vent your mind,it is obvious u have been looking for opportunity to pour out your mind,now you have it. congratulations.
Not out of point sir. When you want to settle an issue, you go to the foundational problems. It is just like health. Until you solve that tiny irrelevant foundational problem which may not cost you more than $1, you may pay millions solving the symptoms.

And it is always your way. You want to talk and prove ibo has been marginalized. But when you meet someone who understands it well, you turn it to this. This is the same pattern of responses to the replies all ibos are returning to that lost. grin

Una never ready. You better enter the presidential race and stop finding an easy way around. UK, US, and NATO will not put you in Aso Rock. Na Nigerian votes will. And as I see it, you have no show in APC. Una don kill APGA. So, Soludo who is the only APGA candidate we recognize as a better ibo man won't contest. So, toy better talk to Obi Pandora to fight it out with Atiku. That one has been boasting that he hasn't ever failed to get the ticket to the contest. If you like come fight your other southern brothers in APC. You go collect am. Na sure thing. You go collect am.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
PeaceJoyLove:

That boundary is the real issue. If you are an ibo, that's what you should fight for if you can't compete well. Good luck with the struggle.

No problem. I will educate you. We won't get tired of educating you people. Nigeria failed you by giving you bad education. Sox let's get started.

Please, do not mix it up. No one is saying if it's not tribal or not. Listen two ations fighting is most likely tribal. But the issue here is internal vs external.

The issue is that Biafra and that of Ethiopia want to break away. Listen, an internal crisis is harder to get involved in. Who will get involved in the Nigerian case? The one which wants to break away should defend itself. Yes. So, do you expect nations to go into nations and start breaking them into pieces cos one tribe feels cheated? NATO should come and start blowing others here cos Ibo wants to break away. If ibo wants to break away, let them do it the best way other nations have done it. Let them do it the way Ukraine broke away from USSR first. Ok? No one is going to fight anyone cos a tribe wants to break away. Ibo wants to break away yet they want to be the next president. grin Is that logical? That's why nations don't interfere. If you hand over Aso Rock to ibo will they break away? So, the reason they want to break away is cos they don't have power. Who will listen to them? Did anyone stop them from contesting? They want the power awarded to them without any competition. An understanding is there in some parties and that is rotation btw south and north...they want to even hijack the south since they haven't ruled in recent days, it is their turn. Only a Dundee United will listen to that. Ibo claims marginalized but dem dey collect allocation from FG. Lagos and PH money dey there also. Don't they take it? Let them do what others did if they want to break away. The same applies to the Ethiopians and they took the bull by the horn. So be it. No one will interfere until a side wins as long as foul plays arent involved..period.

But in Russia vs Ukraine, the understanding was broken. This is a clear issue the world must get involved with if we want peace. Also, Israel and Palestine's issue is in the same category.
[/s] who says foreign policy don't get involve in internal crises.. Teacher do not teach me nonsense.
The civil war that happened in Libya, the US and other nato forces was there.
The Algeria Civil War, France had their presence there together with Tunisia.
The ongoing civil war happening in Mali, France holds present in there even though they were asked recently to leave the country; still they came out to announce that they were not leaving.
The Angolan civil war; Cuba played a dominant role by sending it troops supporting the peoples movement for the liberation of Angola.

I know this list can go on an on but these are the few I can remember. I am not even talking about material support ,I am talking about situations where foreign troops have to come in to fight the insurgents..
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by crusufixo(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2022
In as much as I am not a fan of this man, I very much agree with him this time around. Not that I am saying that we should not feel some form of empathy for Ukraine, but the fact that a lot of far worse things are happening in our country and in other parts of Africa, and we are turning a blind eye to these happenings , but then focus our attention to what's happening in Ukrain is hypocritical in my opinion. People are being killed in the north, ritual killing occurrences are on high, killings in other African countries, and nobody is saying pray for Nigeria or any of these African countries experiencing severe hardship. Let's be true to ourselves and stop all these follow !! Follow !!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.