Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,543 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Confused! What Will I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confused! What Will I Do? (262 Views)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / I'm Confused. What Should I Do About This Instruction? / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! What Will I Do? by FX2BROWN: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
A pastor connected me 2 a job @ Ikeja by September, 2020. The 1st month of my employment, he assisted me in my transportation. On my part, I paid my tithe til December, 2020 while I gave my firstfruit offering by January, '21. The following month, being February, 2021, I was blessed, so I left Badagry to Ikotun. In my new place, I started another church. But, I was stil paying my tithe @ my former church. One year later, @ my present place of worship, my new pastor discovered I was not paying my tithe. Although, I explained everything 2 him, but he insisted that I pay it @ my present place of worship. Now, February, 2022, I did not paid my monthly tithe 2 my former church, but strange enough: My former pastor called me, that "I should not forget my source". I am so confused! What will I do?
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by yuping(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
FX2BROWN:
A pastor connected me 2 a job @ Ikeja by September, 2020. The 1st month of my employment, he assisted me in my transportation. On my part, I paid my tithe til December, 2020 while I gave my firstfruit offering by January, '21. The following month, being February, 2021, I was blessed, so I left Badagry to Ikotun. In my new place, I started another church. But, I was stil paying my tithe @ my former church. One year later, @ my present place of worship, my new pastor discovered I was not paying my tithe. Although, I explained everything 2 him, but he insisted that I pay it @ my present place of worship. Now, February, 2022, I did not paid my monthly tithe 2 my former church, but strange enough: My former pastor called me, that "I should not forget my source". I am so confused! What will I do?
stop going to your new church worship at home. And the tithe you are paying Now is not from your mind they just want to take it by all means, so worship at home to avoid unnecessary headache.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by bmdmix11: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
its not tithe it his share of salary.

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by rickpat(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
pay to your new church... nothing like source...God blesses anyone,anywhere and anytime...it's wrong to even tithe to a church you don't attend neglecting the church you attend

2 Likes

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
FX2BROWN:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Living in bondage! undecided

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by ojun50(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
For peace
Pay into yr old church

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
yuping:
stop going to your new church worship at home. And the tithe you are paying Now is not from your mind they just want to take it by all means, so worship at home to avoid unnecessary headache.
boy,..you get sense and this your sense will take you to places of favour,.this so called men of God don't give a Bleep about the salvation of their members but money...it's better to serve God from home to avoid stories like this indeed....you just gave him a very good advice,.boy...

2 Likes

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by LoudlyMouthed: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Full grown EmYu EmYu
FX2BROWN:
Mumu
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by dawnomike(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
FX2BROWN:
Tithe is a choice and not to be done under compulsion.... It is your seed to God and not your pastor.
Sow it wherever your heart wills even if it is to help the poor.

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by FaceTanke: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Give it to anyone of them that you feel like
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by chatinent: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Continue feeding his family. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by Truvela: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2022
FX2BROWN:
Yes, he is right. He helped u get the job and helped u with the T.P for the first month as well.Fulfil ur agreement with him. U know what? U should divide ur tithe into two, give one part to ur former church while u give the other part to ur present church.

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2022
grin cheesy grin

LoudlyMouthed:
Full grown EmYu EmYu
Mumu
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by Cordenify(m): 1:57am On Feb 27, 2022
House of Joy: Radical Effects of the Resurrection https://miheanyi..com/2022/02/radical-effects-of-resurrection.html
Re: Confused! What Will I Do? by reubenobi(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Truvela:
Yes, he is right. He helped u get the job and helped u with the T.P for the first month as well.Fulfil ur agreement with him. U know what? U should divide ur tithe into two, give one part to ur former church while u give the other part to ur present church.
what agreement are u talking about? We have so many ignorant Christians this days!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? / Seeds Of Destiny 16 April 2022: Your Affection And Your Future / Osinachi Nwachukwu: Sad As Police Says They Can't Prosecute Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.