Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner (19425 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Imo Assembly Suspends 3 Lawmakers, Declares Ngor Okpala Seat Vacant / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by drlateef: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bad news for south west if uzodinma can be winning his state convincingly and Tinubu with akeredolu can't win convincingly without splitting 50% 50%

It is more reason APC don't need south west going forward

APC is guaranteed to get 30% in Yoruba land with or without one man, so it makes more sense to zone to the other southern zones and pick more votes

Like it happened in LG elections in Enugu recently, lol.
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2022
princdebola201:
ordinarily i won't have mentioned you because you are a insignifcant troll with no political ideology, that dances round a circle in a political discussion.

For the sake of people reading your jargons for the first time not to be misled.
South west didn't split votes in 2003,2007,2011 election Pdp won convincingly.

1999 was splited between 2 yoruba sons, falae,and obj.
2015,2019 was splited between two fulanis buhari, Gej and Atiku.

2023 is going to be a (Apc)southerner Vs (pdp)Northerner.
If Apc candidate happens to be a Yoruba, don't expect splitting of votes enough said.
you are insignificant like your god that can't even attend APC national meeting

The pro Buhari group we belong to would continue to make the decision for APC and one insignificant drug baron in Lagos can't decide for us

2003, 2007, 2011 PDP was at its peak there was nothing significant in terms of opposition, the west were condemned to support PDP at all time

When APC came in 2015 the split started, and to show you how foolish you are not only was APC PDP splitting votes at the centyin Yoruba land they were splitting votes almost equally at the state and local level

There is almost no where in south west were PDP won't get 40% at least locally or nationally without doing anything

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by princdebola201(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are insignificant like your god that can't even attend APC national meeting

The pro Buhari group we belong to would continue to make the decision for APC and one insignificant drug baron in Lagos can't decide for us

2003, 2007, 2011 PDP was at its peak there was nothing significant in terms of opposition, the west were condemned to support PDP at all time

When APC came in 2015 the split started, and to show you how foolish you are not only was APC PDP splitting votes at the centyin Yoruba land they were splitting votes almost equally at the state and local level

There is almost no where in south west were PDP won't get 40% at least locally or nationally without doing anything
spare me your tears, i'm not going to dance around in a circle with you.
It was nice bursting your lies. At least people can see you re a unrepentant liar, that shift goal post for a living

Bye Bye

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2022
princdebola201:
spare me your tears, i'm not going to dance around in a circle with you.
It was nice bursting your lies. At least people can see you re a unrepentant liar, that shift goal post for a living

Bye Bye
yea keep running Na you wan quote your superior Na you wan run

Btw I would burst your lies that Yoruba never splitter any votes between falae and Obasanjo

They voted falae massively and lost out, north east gave both side a better split than double face Yoruba

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Echoban: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bad news for south west if uzodinma can be winning his state convincingly and Tinubu with akeredolu can't win convincingly without splitting 50% 50%

It is more reason APC don't need south west going forward

APC is guaranteed to get 30% in Yoruba land with or without one man, so it makes more sense to zone to the other southern zones and pick more votes

Come u this flati, what exactly is ur problem with BAT APC lost SE elections, u twist it to clipping APC in South to only SW, APC wins SE election, u LL still twist it to against BAT shocked

If this u is the best head from ala Igbo then I think I understands why no Igbo man has gone far in Politics since 2000 till now, miscalculations everywhere. Such a poor reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

Come u this flati, what exactly is ur problem with BAT APC lost SE elections, u twist it to clipping APC in South to only SW, APC wins SE election, u LL still twist it to against BAT shocked

If this u is the best head from ala Igbo then I think I understands why no Igbo man has gone far in Politics since 2000 till now, miscalculations everywhere. Such a poor reasoning.

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by BlazinGlory40: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
won by 1,000 votes

I see that as failure in supposed APC stronghold

Honestly, there’s no difference between you and the tinubu band. You all can make noise
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Honestly, there’s no difference between you and the tinubu band. You all can make noise
you are insignificant, you don't even have position your own na to oppose everybody without having an answer where the opposing is going to
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by MrALIVE: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
If you had gone with the propaganda of IPOB terrorists online, you wouldn't believe Hope Uzodinma would get one single vote for the APC, let alone winning in a landslide.

Election they say are not won on social media
how is this a landslide?? Or you don't know the meaning of the word?
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Echoban: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=110589333][/quote]

I've told u why no Igbo man has gone far in Politics since 2000.

Wetin dey move u self, have u heard Ayade and Hope uzodinma aligning with BAT ?? U won't see that since it doesn't fit into ur logic..

APC is enlarging their coast more than 2019 and all u could relate it to no is how APC can do without SW shocked , even PMB won't descend this low.

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
below is what you quoted from me no where did I say PDP won when you quoted me

I am for APC in 2023 election as they field amaechi

So I still remain resolute that getting 50% 50% equal spilt in a supposed stronghold is failure

APC wasn't so lucky in the last Osun election before Buhari intervened

50 50 split of votes is a failure because it can always backfire

U typed Akeredolu has lost his own election, is Akeredolu in PDP?
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

U typed Akeredolu has lost his own election, is Akeredolu in PDP?
where did I type such

You are the one with comprehension issues
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
dayo23:
This election na sure arrangee... grin, na who get money and power dey win election for Naija
Because PDP no win abi?

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
where did I type such

You are the one with comprehension issues

See it below. Comprehension my foot.

Promote your candidate, instead of attacking another candidate.

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Governor100: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Congratulations bro and APC and good people of imo state,tinubu is the next president come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

See it below. Comprehension my foot.

Promote your candidate, instead of attacking another candidate.
yes I consider akeredolu loosing his election to be struggling 50% 50% in APC state

Campaign according to inec would start in September or so, we can not promote our candidate yet we await inec window

We would dismantle the clowns that came to dance floor before the music was played
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes I consider akeredolu loosing his election to be struggling 50% 50% in APC state

Campaign according to inec would start in September or so, we can not promote our candidate yet we await inec window

We would dismantle the clowns that came to dance floor before the music was played

Stop lying oga, u actually thought APC lost the election

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by oilmane(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Comroguji:
APC WINS NGOR-OKPALA BYE-ELECTION IN IMO

https://www.akelicious.net/apc-wins-ngor-okpala-bye-election-in-imo-state/

Shey you nor know say u go add d state name abi or d state way them for do d election nor day important to you? Continue
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by garfield1: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Mrvitalis,hope will win imo

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by clothingonline(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Pdp won all in Enugu
Apc won all in IMO

Pdp and Apc 50/50 Ondo
Interesting politics

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

Stop lying oga, u actually thought APC lost the election
I told you before that I consider an almost similar split of votes in a stronghold state as a loss

We almost lost in osun, infact we lost with this same split till inconclusive came to the rescue
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by mrvitalis(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
garfield1:
Mrvitalis,hope will win imo
Hope for president na
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by garfield1: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Hope for president na

I meant guber
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I told you before that I consider an almost similar split of votes in a stronghold state as a loss

We almost lost in osun, infact we lost with this same split till inconclusive came to the rescue

Liar!
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by mrvitalis(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
garfield1:

I meant guber
He would beat tinubu for presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC / Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.