Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless (2062 Views)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Minime10(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

Shut up with this full force rubbish,you think if Russia wanted full force they wouldn't have done that?

Putin knows what is at stake,just this one you can see the number of sanctions ,you think he doesn't know what he is doing?

Who is afraid of American sanctions
Of all the sanctions America imposes on North Korea is NK not better than Nigeria in all ramifications. Sanctions can only be lethal against poor and lazy country like Nigeria. So stop whinning your mouth chief
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Minime10:

Who is afraid of American sanctions
Of all the sanctions America imposes on North Korea is NK not better than Nigeria in all ramifications. Sanctions can only be lethal against poor and lazy country like Nigeria. So stop whinning your mouth chief

Hahahaha..if that's the case then go to NK.
Can you compare NK with SK?

They are neighbouring countries oooo but can you compare?
Talk is cheap.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
is not easy to invade a country if one cave out the balls to do so they came prepared undecided

Tell them to go and invade Poland a NATO alie or even a small country like Israel, Russia know Ukraine doesn't have the military might, Russia is a bully.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by uzoma213(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

Why is the Nigerian ambassador to Poland and Ukraine doing nothing?
who knows, they are supposed to make sure the Nigerians and other Africans are allowed to cross over to Poland and are being taken care of and if possible air lifted back home.
But normally our Nigerian leaders are known for not doing their job well
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Minime10(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

Hahahaha..if that's the case then go to NK.
Can you compare NK with SK?

They are neighbouring countries oooo but can you compare?
Talk is cheap.

Oga, I was expecting you to compare North Korea with Nigeria and not otherwise. E get why
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Minime10:

Oga, I was expecting you to compare North Korea with Nigeria and not otherwise. E get why

What do you want to compare? A country who's economy is nothing to write home about ,who use all her resources on building weapons?

Choke on the pic attached below.

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by PharoahIII: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Some people dont understand basic military tactics, Ukraine is nearly two thirds the size of nigeria for crying out loud, from my understanding russia is advancing on three fronts or what you call a pincer attack, so How do you expect them to take over Kyiv in three days, it's not like its just a straight drive to kiev, whenever they subdue a town they have to garrison it to protect their supply lines. In war your supply lines are very important. Russia is also being careful not to cause too many civilian casualties. If they decide to go for a lighting war or a blitzkrieg on ukraine, then civil deaths will be too many and they dont want that.

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Rugaria: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

Why is the Nigerian ambassador to Poland and Ukraine doing nothing?

Because Nigeria is a failed Lugardian contraption that lacks the requisite reach and diplomatic abilities to defend those who call their miserable selves her citizens. A useless convulsing amalgam that's barely known elsewhere apart from wretched West Africa. A shame of a country that can't even provide the smallest of consulate services to her troubled citizens in any far away land.. The shame of the black race, your Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Day 4, almost 77 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Some useless Nigeria praise singers for the past three days have been singing... Russian Forces are now in Kyiv...there are now is Kyiv as if they are the information Ministers for Putin.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.

Cheap data is a problem
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Help2020: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha you said it all.. yesterday citizens used Molotov to destroy Russia tanks.. ambush Russia army..now still holding Ukraine tight..and someone is gonna tell me Russia will defeat the USA in a full blown war..
Russia army ain't even tactical..they keep falling into ukrainians hands so easily..now the sanction are hitting Russia's economy bad..what is Putin's plan here..?
I am still interested waiting for Doggonedogg to come and explain what his master Putin is doing..shame on Putin and his nairaland puppet..
Your ignorance is alarming.

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Help2020:

Your ignorance is alarming.
shocked grin wink
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

Tell them to go and invade Poland a NATO alie or even a small country like Israel, Russia know Ukraine doesn't have the military might, Russia is a bully.
the can do so the only issue in it is whole world will be in fire undecided
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OFFICIAL336: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
Russia has sent only 15% of military Capacity when it hit 30% we will understand better. grin
More than 50% are in Ukraine now.

I am sure you are aware now that Russia Health Ministry in a leaked document is requesting medical personnel for deployment into the war zones.

Do you know the funniest thing

They are sending civilian medics and also begging civilian health institutions for volunteers.

Putin over-estimated his army.

Don't forget Russia is fighting with 200k soldiers while the entire Ukrained armed forces is 196,000.

I pity those saying Russia can defeat the full might of the US military and their allies.

Even China, Russia most trusted ally don they park well.

I am sure you know China is seeking new cooperation with North Korea just 3 days of seeing Russians fight.

Why is China now seeking new cooperation with NK?

I am sure you know.

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

More than 50% are in Ukraine now.

I am sure you are aware now that Russia Health Ministry in a leaked document is requesting medical personnel for deployment into the war zones.

Do you know the funniest thing

They are sending civilian medics and also begging civilian health institutions for volunteers.

Putin over-estimated his army.

Don't forget Russia is fighting with 200k soldiers while the entire Ukrained armed forces is 196,000.

I pity those saying Russia can defeat the full might of the US military and their allies.

Even China, Russia most trusted ally don they park well.

I am sure you know China is seeking new cooperation with North Korea just 3 days of seeing Russians fight.

Why is China now seeking new cooperation with NK?

I am sure you know.
your still far from it 50% and ukraine is not on zero level Haba
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OFFICIAL336: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
the can do so the only issue in it is whole world will be in fire undecided
Estonia and Latvia poses more security risks to Russia than Ukraine.

But why is mother Russia not invading them?

Israel is hitting Russian interest in Syria, why is Russia not invading them?

China is seeking more cooperation with North Korea after watching Russia fight for 3 days?

Why?

Poland is sending weapons to Ukraine, why is Russia not invading Poland?

Ukraine just proved again what we already know.

Russia army is overrated.

NATO don't need to fight Russia to win it.

Just isolate them and cut all diplomatic ties, expedite Ukraine and and Finland NATO membership
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OFFICIAL336: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
your still far from it 50% and ukraine is not on zero level Haba
Russia army is overated.

Please when are you volunteering to join the civilian medics Russian Health Ministry is begging for?

FYI, Russia have used 50% of its amassed forces. Over 3,500 have been killed in 3 days. They lost 9,000 in ten years against Afghanistan.

I think Ukraine is doing GREAT.

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Estonia and Latvia poses more security risks to Russia than Ukraine.

But why is mother Russia not invading them?

Israel is hitting Russian interest in Syria, why is Russia not invading them?

China is seeking more cooperation with North Korea after watching Russia fight for 3 days?

Why?

Poland is sending weapons to Ukraine, why is Russia not invading Poland?

Ukraine just proved again what we already know.

Russia army is overrated.

NATO don't need to fight Russia to win it.

Just isolate them and cut all diplomatic ties, expedite Ukraine and and Finland NATO membership
dude if poland or all this people you mention send in troops into Ukraine to fight for ukraine if they are bombard with Nuke,

China needs more business partners should incase they invade taiwan which the will do soon
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OFFICIAL336: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
dude if poland or all this people you mention send in troops into Ukraine to fight for ukraine if they are bombard with Nuke,

China needs more business partners should incase they invade taiwan which the will do soon
Poland is sending lethal weapons. Germany announced yesterday that they will be sending 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles.

What do you think made them change their minds?

They saw hope with Ukraine.

Germany, UK, US are all sending lethal weapons because they know they won't fall into Russian hands.

Russia is now asking for civilian medic volunteers.

China is already betraying and seeking more cooperation with NK.

Are you aware Ukraine has captured two Brigadier. That is a very senior military officer commanding many soldiers.

I guess you know what it means to capture two?

Boko Haram has never captured a Nigerian Colonel, talk more of Brigadier
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by EdoBoy90(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
When Putin will use thermobari weapons or vacuum weapons on them, don't come here and cry to us.

We should be talking about peace not pushing Ukrainians to die.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Poland is sending lethal weapons. Germany announced yesterday that they will be sending 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles.

What do you think made them change their minds?

They saw hope with Ukraine.

Germany, UK, US are all sending lethal weapons because they know they won't fall into Russian hands.

Russia is now asking for civilian medic volunteers.

China is already betraying and seeking more cooperation with NK.

Are you aware Ukraine has captured two Brigadier. That is a very senior military officer commanding many soldiers.

I guess you know what it means to capture two?

Boko Haram has never captured a Nigerian Colonel, talk more of Brigadier
with no evidence to back it up and no troop on grand to support just like America saying we are sending stuff for war with no efficiency or training to handle it
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OFFICIAL336: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
with no evidence to back it up and no troop on grand to support just like America saying we are sending stuff for war with no efficiency or training to handle it
War never start your Lord Putin is already in panic, putting his nuclear force in combat readiness.

It shows Ukraine is really pressing his small balls hard.

cheesy
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by blamingthedevil: 5:42am On Mar 02, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Day 8,One Week, almost 157 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Some useless Nigeria praise singers for the past three days have been singing... Russian Forces are now in Kyiv...there are now is Kyiv as if they are the information Ministers for Putin.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Drsnives(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
heniford2:
Russia has sent only 15% of military Capacity when it hit 30% we will understand better. grin
What will now be left to fend for her citizens if they should send in 30% of their military for odinary Ukraine?
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by eburuu: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
I have noting to say
But all I can do is to grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Anambra Law Makers Returns To Pdp from Apc / Adamu, Nnamani, Kekemeke, Giadom Make APC Unity List / Azikiwe’s 1968 Letter to Ojukwu, begging Ojukwu To End The Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.